over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IFBB PRO BODYBUILDER PRECONTEST CYCLE W/bloodwork

Warfarin? Seriously? I’ll let some one else jump in on that one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't see this as far fetched. Plenty of people take warfarin while being natural on zero AAS.

Well I can tell you he is diffinitely right about mentzer... There is a older gentleman that lives about an hour from me that trained quite a bit with mentzer ( well actually mentzer trained him.. ) he kept detailed logs of everything Mike used to tell him to do.. ( I have only shared this story with shelby one day but it's not like it needs to be a secret now.. I have invited this gentleman to the board to talk about his experience).. But yes Mike loved deca.. 900 mgs was his " go too" amount with 50 to 70 mgs of dbol.. Mike loved DECA .. As many know he also loved stimulants to stay lean and train...But that's a different story

Back then didn’t they mostly use deca and dbol and no test?

When he dies can you post his name so we can all say "how sad, to young"

Back then didn’t they mostly use deca and dbol and no test?

Many DIDNT use test.. They considered it " dirty".. You can , though, start to see when test was more utilized or even when cycles increased by seeing veteran competitors suddenly starting to get gyno in the mid 80s..I know mentzer did not use test based on the logs I saw.. But in that same time frame danny Padilla used test but never went above 600 mgs... Rex feral here on the board told me story of a pro in the later 80s who ventured into the 800 mgs of test range and all his buddies thought he was nuts to go that high on test.. Hell now that's a first cycle dosage unfortunately..

Sergio s old workout partner once said that he only ventured into test when plotting his comeback.. Before that it was dbol and winstrol .. Deca..

I don't see this as far fetched. Plenty of people take warfarin while being natural on zero AAS.

Yea if they had a valve replacement or a heart attack and need it so they don't die of a blood clot. Not if they are on a million steroids at once as a preventative measure.

I know a morbidity obese guy at my work who is on it. he has to regularly attend a special clinic for it. get checked every time he flies to get his dose adjusted. Pretty fucked up.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

Nothing went side ways, Bio. It’s entertaining. Obviously, others agree since there are about 300 people viewing this thread.
I feel I’m dead on(no pun intended). Top pros take lots of drugs. To deny it is burying your head in the sand.
Besides, it getsgood discussion going between members with different view points.

I have a pro cycle from Milos with all supps, diet, and drugs, but i need permission from the person i got it from before posting. It has some interesting methods. Milos is extremely methodical about nutrition and dietary supplements. His thoughts on HGH are interesting as well.

I'm glad it didn't but you get my point. JJ I don't think anyone here is going to disagree that there's a lot of drugs used by bodybuilders...when was that ever a question? If you have a cycle from a top competitor, coming straight from them, then that's interesting to hear but the cycle from the anonymous pro online doesn't hold any weight.

I've stated many times over the last 7 or 8 years, that when I met Victor Conte, we talked for quite a while...when all the top pros were getting blood work done through him for micro-nutrition, which was his specialty, most were on 3 to 5 grams on gear...these were the top pros at the Olympia, Ronnie, Flex, etc. This was actually when they found out Don Long was in kidney failure.

Last edited:
I'm glad it didn't but you get my point. JJ I don't think anyone here is going to disagree that there's a lot of drugs used by bodybuilders...when was that ever a question?

I've stated many times over the last 7 or 8 years, that when I met Victor Conte, we talked for quite a while...when all the top pros were getting blood work done through him for micro-nutrition, which was his specialty, most were on 3 to 5 grams on gear...these were the top pros at the Olympia, Ronnie, Flex, etc. This was actually how they found out Don Long was in kidney failure.

It seems like kidney failure has become huge since tren became popular. High dose anadrol and tren. Kidney failure is scary! I don’t know why they haven’t perfected mechanical kidneys yet.

Yea if they had a valve replacement or a heart attack and need it so they don't die of a blood clot. Not if they are on a million steroids at once as a preventative measure.

Why not?

I'm glad it didn't but you get my point. JJ I don't think anyone here is going to disagree that there's a lot of drugs used by bodybuilders...when was that ever a question? If you have a cycle from a top competitor, coming straight from them, then that's interesting to hear but the cycle from the anonymous pro online doesn't hold any weight.

I've stated many times over the last 7 or 8 years, that when I met Victor Conte, we talked for quite a while...when all the top pros were getting blood work done through him for micro-nutrition, which was his specialty, most were on 3 to 5 grams on gear...these were the top pros at the Olympia, Ronnie, Flex, etc. This was actually when they found out Don Long was in kidney failure.

I was just joking in my first post but sure I completely understand. I think JJ just gets fed up with certain things like many of us. You always post great stuff and I get the point about surely it is common knowledge that bodybuilders use lot's of drugs. But actually on here it's often the other way and in my experience many think all those big names from the past (90's +)used small amounts. The truth from what I have seen is pretty much all of them were in a certain range.

Obviously it's pointless going into it and who really cares but when I gave that exact same range you just posted I was accused of this and that. From what I have heard from top sources (suppliers etc) 3-5 grams is very common even going back in time a decade. Obviously some guys use more today and some use less. Again all pointless and I just look at these threads as entertainment now like JJ mentioned.

Man I would sure love to hear what Victor Conte told you

It seems like kidney failure has become huge since tren became popular. High dose anadrol and tren. Kidney failure is scary! I don’t know why they haven’t perfected mechanical kidneys yet.

With guys staying on year round and a lot of them not monitoring their blood pressure, I think that's the cause...prolonged high BP.

If a cycle like this exists and someone is on it, I'm at awe that they're able to function. With that much gear, and medication to counteract the gear, I'd be a hot mess. Anxiety, insomnia, gastrointestinal problems, anger... whew...

With guys staying on year round and a lot of them not monitoring their blood pressure, I think that's the cause...prolonged high BP.

This is definitely a big area of concern. Even non aas users especially as they get older have blood pressure issues. Nevermind big guys pumping themselves full of drugs. Many don't monitor things and for many the final few days of contest prep can be the final push over the edge.

My blood pressure has always been ok and has elevated occasionally. I use carditone now and that is very good. Although I am going to give telmisartan a try (pre bed) after I run out as I want my bp to be on the lower side of the range.

Speaking of bloodwork I just had 57 tests done and I am gtg :D Everything in range apart from HDL but it has improved a lot. LDL and T's are low though. Inflammation is very low as well.

Man I would sure love to hear what Victor Conte told you

He was very open without naming people specifically. We were at a bodybuilding show and talked for about 2 hours. We were both shaking our head when we saw Don Long, who was there to sign autographs along with Dexter, Troy Alves, Victor Martinez and...hmmmm....can't remember if there was anyone else...well, Flex Wheeler, it was his contest...the 1st Annual Flex Wheeler Classic. Anyway, Don Long looked like he just stepped of stage and had been in kidney failure for some time...he told me he was doing dialysis 6 days a week...:eek:...no questions about what he was still doing.

Victor told me that Balco was doing a lot of blood work for all the top pros and he needed them to be completely honest about what they were using in order to really dial their blood work in. I asked him on average what those guys weekly totals were, I didn't ask about any one bodybuilder...he wouldn't have broken that confidence and he said it was 3 to 5 grams a week on average. He said the one thing they all had in common was that they all had a cholesterol level of 300+.

He was a very cool guy. The real interesting part was what he told me about the '88 Olympics! How's that for a teaser?

He’s on warfarin? Lmao .. he just needs to quit bodybuilding.

This is crazy

He was very open without naming people specifically. We were at a bodybuilding show and talked for about 2 hours. We were both shaking our head when we saw Don Long, who was there to sign autographs along with Dexter, Troy Alves, Victor Martinez and...hmmmm....can't remember if there was anyone else...well, Flex Wheeler, it was his contest...the 1st Annual Flex Wheeler Classic. Anyway, Don Long looked like he just stepped of stage and had been in kidney failure for some time...he told me he was doing dialysis 6 days a week...:eek:...no questions about what he was still doing.

Victor told me that Balco was doing a lot of blood work for all the top pros and he needed them to be completely honest about what they were using in order to really dial their blood work in. I asked him on average what those guys weekly totals were, I didn't ask about any one bodybuilder...he wouldn't have broken that confidence and he said it was 3 to 5 grams a week on average. He said the one thing they all had in common was that they all had a cholesterol level of 300+.

He was a very cool guy. The real interesting part was what he told me about the '88 Olympics! How's that for a teaser?

There was an interview posted about drugs and the Olympics. I think it wa sthe head guy in Russia and he was in charge for all the doping. I can't remember the details but basically he would be shocked if any Olympic medal winners from the past few decades were clean. How there were tonnes of dirty tests that had been covered up. Some incredible facts he stated about times of cyclists etc. One of the best interviews I have seen. I am sure many will know his name on here but I have forgotten it.

There was an interview posted about drugs and the Olympics. I think it wa sthe head guy in Russia and he was in charge for all the doping. I can't remember the details but basically he would be shocked if any Olympic medal winners from the past few decades were clean. How there were tonnes of dirty tests that had been covered up. Some incredible facts he stated about times of cyclists etc. One of the best interviews I have seen. I am sure many will know his name on here but I have forgotten it.

Yes, the cover up part as told to me by VC was very interesting...I don't even know if I would want to name out loud the "organization" that helped cover it up?

I also have an interesting story about Remi Korchemny, who was one of the architects behind The Clear and who knows what else but I'm not sure I want to put it out there.

Here's something funny...VC and I were talking about people failing drug tests at the Olympic level and I told him I didn't understand how people were failing...if you know the ester of the drug(s), the math isn't hard. He completely agreed and told me he was talking to a world class track coach at the '88 Olympics and asked what his athlete was using...the guy stated the drug...I don't recall what he said and VC asked him, "What ester?" and the coach said, "What's an ester?" Yikes! Hopefully there were other people in his camp that were savvy about that!

Last edited:
Victor talked about the first version of the clear (tetrahydrogestronone or something like that), and how Pride fighter bop Sapp bought a gallon of that stuff off Patrick Arnold when he was fighting professionally.

Bob Sapp was 370 lbs with abs; total behemoth with not much fighting skill lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thread has officially been saved!

What cycles would the Olympic guys be using for their respective sport? I’m curious

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131