over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Intra drinks..

Double heavy orange Creamsicle doesnt...especially if you have a similarly flavored carb...hbcd etc.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

ive never thought it tasted bad at all. A little bitter....but honestly ive grown to enjoy it

Usually between 20-30 grams of EAA and 50-70 grams of carbs from hbcd, most times I use glycofuse. Sometimes I'll add other things like citrulline, creatine etc but not often. I mix it in about 1 litre of water. Usually what would happen is I'll start getting like really thick saliva and I'll struggle during sets, sounds gross but I'll get like a puking feeling. Maybe I need to dilute it more, might try mixing it in my 2 litre jug instead. I drink a LOT of water during workouts and usually won't get the same issue so it's weird.

I would experiment with water amounts to see if that helps. It could be one of the ingredients. Perhaps take away anything that thickens up the drink. Although with those ingredients I assume it's the consistency of water? If it is then it could be the water amount or the amount of certain ingredients. If it happens when it's just amino and hbcd's it's obviously one of those. If not they may just not be for you. I think if you can fix this though from what you have posted.

Out of topic.
Glad you had another dog, I have just seen your avatar. :)

I would experiment with water amounts to see if that helps. It could be one of the ingredients. Perhaps take away anything that thickens up the drink. Although with those ingredients I assume it's the consistency of water? If it is then it could be the water amount or the amount of certain ingredients. If it happens when it's just amino and hbcd's it's obviously one of those. If not they may just not be for you. I think if you can fix this though from what you have posted.

Out of topic.
Glad you had another dog, I have just seen your avatar. :)

That is an old pic of my sisters dog. I am getting a new dog though. It was sorted a few hours ago so the timing of your post is bizarre :D Literally just sorted it out but we have to wait until we can get him. I will post a pic after this post. His name will be Flex :)

4qms1u.jpg

Cool deal. Now you can buy him sone "muscle shirts". My wife bought her new dog a few shirts that were a little too small...and they look like he's wearing tank tops.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Why are you taking CM with your intra?

Personally I've always "felt" it better slamming it at least 20 minutes pre

What a cute doggy!!! He’s a wiener dog. Is he living with you in the tiny apartment in Geneva? Or with your parents?

Yes he is a miniature dachshund. He won't be too long like some of the bigger ones get. That was our old apartment. This one is bigger. Still not big but it's not an issue. We are getting him from Italy so have to travel to pick him up. It's not too far though.

Cool deal. Now you can buy him sone "muscle shirts". My wife bought her new dog a few shirts that were a little too small...and they look like he's wearing tank tops.

My gf is already talking about clothes :eek: Although I will definitely buy him a muscle shirt :eek::D

Sorry to derail the thread again but check this out...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP1PQ25KYPg"]Dog Cheats In Dog Race To Win - YouTube[/ame]

:p

What's people's thoughts on palumbo saying your digestive system shuts down when working out ?? So intras are useless ?? What's everyone's opinion on that ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's people's thoughts on palumbo saying your digestive system shuts down when working out ?? So intras are useless ?? What's everyone's opinion on that ??

Did he say that cause he doesn’t sell an intra product?!?! :)

If that's the case...why were the adults so adamant about waiting a full hour after you ate before you went swimming.

Seriously though...if your intra contains a lot of stuff that requires digestion...I think your body will shuttle some blood into the digestive process...that's been proven as far as I know.

But most intras are designed with things that bypass the gut and are absorbed directly in the intestinal wall without illicting this response...HBCD, Hydrolyzed proteins, EAA'S,....etc.

ok in saying that... do you think glycofuse with some xtend would be a good intra ?

Or When I am prepping and Pouring Driveways...I have 3-4 shakes in 8 hrs....
I never stop working or Sit...Unless concretes Late!

My Gut would Be Huge!

Dr Scott Stevenson has written extensively about pre intra pwo supplementation. I choose to follow him...

He's choosing to be ignorant pretending we have no supplements that are pre digested or bypass digestion. It's really stupid.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner