over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The preworkout thread

Good to see u old friend, I will look at these like I used to from your threads.
Good info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Let me know what you are after and I can recommend a product for you if you want. High-medium-low stimulants? Pumps?

Good to see u old friend, I will look at these like I used to from your threads.
Good info

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Matey you may have missed my list as it's 4 pages back so I will post it here for you. Just some of my thoughts on products I have used. Everyone responds differently though.

GSN's NitroNOX Pro- Probably the pre workout I have ever taken. This is amazing for energy, pumps, mood etc. It has everything and I recommend it to anyone. I would give it a 10/10. Unfortunately this product is no longer available which is a shame.

Kali Muscle's Hyphy Mud 2.0- I simply love this product. On paper it looks crap but it makes me feel like a machine. The energy and focus and overall feeling on this product is amazing. I want to give it a 10 but I guess it lacks in pumps so I will give it a 9.5/10.

5% Nutrition 5150- This gets mixed reviews but I love it. It's not as strong as many may think but I get great energy, pumps and a euphoric feeling shortly after dosing. It's also one of the nicest pre workouts I have ever tasted ( (pomegranate flavour). Overall an easy 9/10.

PRE JYM- This didn't impress me at first but the more I used it the more I liked it. I call it a complete pre workout and it performs in every sense (pumps, energy, focus, feel) and contains some useful ingredients. I would give it a 9/10.

Dynamik's Savage Roar- An excellent pre workout that delivers in every way. Overall a 9/10.

Musclerage's Limitless- One of the nicest tasting pre workouts I have tried (Cotton Candy). Nice clean energy with no crash afterwards. One of the best products I have ever used for pumps. Overall 9/10.

RedCon1 Total War- A fantastic product and I can tell most would love this. Great for energy, pumps and focus. You can't really go wrong and it's a 9/10.

BSN's Endo Rush- I used just a 1 serving sample for this product. It contains some unusual ingredients in the form of euphoria longana and lindera aggregata and these definitely add to it's mental effects. It contains 3g arginine and 3g citrulline malate. Many would state that is not enough but in my experience a very good mix and if they are high quality should produce excellent muscle pumps. Only 2g beta-alanine as CarnoSyn but it must be a very high purity as I felt it loads. This is why I always state ingredient lists are an indication as who knows what exactly is in a product and what is the purity of those ingredients. Great pumps and a nice boost in energy but great focus. The energy stayed and I felt great for hours after using. No jitters or over stimulanted feeling and lot's of clean energy. Something I noticed is the ingredient profile for my sample is different to the one posted online. The product I used does not contain yohimbe plus uses different doses of other ingredients. I would give this 9/10.

Ronnie Coleman Yeah Buddy- This to me is very similar to HYDE (on paper and in effect) but without any negatives. A very strong product I recommend to anyone who is fine with stimulants. Overall an easy 9/10.

5% Nutrition's Full as Fuck- Techinally not really a pre workout but many use it for that so it's worth mentioning. This contains no stimulants so if you want that it is ideal. I used this through the day (perhaps going the beach) or pre workout with caffeine. The pumps and vascularity from this are insane for me. It's much better used on an empty stomach and takes time to build up. An excellent stimulant free pre workout. You could also add a good stimulant like teacrine to it to make a fantastic complete preworkout too. For what it is I give it a 9/10.

Enhanced Athlete's RAGE-Berry blast flavour tastes like crap which for pre workout is often a good sign (not always). Lot's of clean energy and great pumps. It's nowhere as strong as some of the other products I have used but so much smoother. This is a really good product for me and gives the ideal energy and focus I need for the gym without over stimulating. I think the ratio of caffeine to DMHA is ideal. I find DMHA is much smoother than DMAA but obviously similar in effect. I would give this 9/10.

Musclemeds NO BULL- Great product. Amazing for pumps and good energy. Feel very different but in a good way. Some of the best pumps ever but they fade away after 2 weeks or so. Overall a 8.5/10.

Cobra Labs The Curse- Fantastic product. On paper this doesn't look good at all (very basic). I think it contains 125mg caffeine and 5mg olive leaf extract per scoop. 2 scoops of this should make you a machine in the gym. Definitely recommend if you want something simple but effective. Rating changes with scoops but overall a 8.5/10.

Ergogenix's Ergoblast- A great pre workout and felt very different to most. Nothing too powerful but the focus was great. The pumps were incredible on this product. Overall I give it a 8.5/10.

Muscle Chemistry's Pump Juice Extreme- Great product and provides clean energy and incredible pumps. If you need a pump product try this one (10/10 for pumps). Overall I rate it an 8.5/10.

BSN's NO-XPLODE XE EDGE- It contains a lot of useful ingredients. Whilst some may not be dosed high enough the final effect is a very good one. It performs in all areas and I felt great on it. This was just a sachet so could be better at a higher dose. Overall an 8.5/10.

Betancourt's D-Stunner Alpha- Great initial surge of energy that lowers quickly but still stays. This product simply makes me feel so euphoric. This is quite a rare thing with pre workouts. Many contain ingredients that should make you feel that way but often they don't. Only a handful of products have given me this feeling and this is one of them. Many should enjoy this product. A solid 8/10.

Nutrex Outlift Amped- On paper this looks fantastic but like the original it under performs. It is still very good but I expected more. It's very similar to the original outlift and performs in all areas. I should add the scooper is ridiculous. A perfect example of over designing. They have put a top on it so people can use for water bottles so I get that. But it's so impractical when trying to get powder into the scoop. Not a big deal but worth a mention. I give this 8/10.

Dorian Yates NOX Pump- Decent. I used this years ago and it was incredible. This time nowhere as good so the formula must be different (something got banned). Maybe better than decent as with an espresso I am an animal in the gym. This an a single espresso was a fav of mine for a while. With an extra kick this product can score a 9.5/10 but alone it's a solid 8/10.

Chaos and Pain’s Cannibal Ferox Amped- Probably the strongest pre workout I have ever taken in regards to stimulants. I really enjoyed this and if you like your stimulants definitely try it out. The one area this really stands out in is the added mental focus. Overall I give it an 8/10.

Run Everything Lab's EWP- This is a very good product but it's effectiveness lowered fairly quickly. It gives me a good boost in energy and pumps. Overall a 8/10.

ProSupps Mr Hyde Zero- Everyone rates this very highly but it's nowhere near my favourite products. It's strong and great for energy but this left me breathless and I have used stronger products without that side effect. Although it still scores fairly highly at 8/10.

Gaspari SP250- Very good. Better for energy and focus than pumps bit overall a great pre workout. It did make me crash a bit later on though. I would get the shakes too. Very strong even at just 1 scoop and it is not a 1 scoop formula so be careful when upping the dose. I would give it an 8/10.

Universal's Fury- A very basic but solid product. Contains everything you need in a pre workout though. Green apple flavour is the sweetest pre workout I have ever tried. I like that but many won't. Solid product and scores an 8/10.

Brawn Nutrition's Venom 2.0-Not for the stimulant sensitive. Although this didn't feel as strong as I intially thougth it would be. Overall a very good product and I rate it an 8/10.

BSN's NO Xplode 3.0- Good product and well worth a try. Very long lasting energy with this one. Includes many useful ingredients. Do not shake this one and just stir it. Overall an 8/10.

Grenade's .50 Caliber- It comes in fireball flavour and this is unique to any bb products. Some will love the taste and many will hate it. I quite like it but chilli flavour is unusual. This delivers in all areas and most should enjoy it. Overall I give it an 8/10.

Matrix Nutrition NO Pump Xtreme- I have knocked this down from a 9.5/10. When I used this again it's performance was completely different. The ingredient list is the same but my response completely different. It only contains 80mg caffeine per scoop but this is not a stimulant thing. Even the pump factor is a fraction of the past. I can speculate why but no point as the main factor is how it performs now. Good pumps and energy. 2 scoops is a 7.5/10.

Nutrex Hemo Rage The Underground- Very similar to Hemo Rage black and gives great energy. Nothing incredible but a solid product. I rate it 7.5/10.

GAT PMP- A similar but improved version of Nitraflex. This really grew on me but nothing spectacular. Overall a good product though and I give it a 7.5/10.

Nutrex Outlift- Very good product but not as good as the label suggests. It's similar to PRE JYM in many ways but not as effective. I would give it a 7.5/10.

Nutrex's Hemo Rage Black- This is all about energy and a decent product but not as good as many others I have tried. Although I feel really good on this one. Overall I give it a 7.5/10.

Lee Lebrada Super Charge Xtreme 4.0- Initially I was not impressed at all but it did improve over time. Not a cheap pre workout either. It's meant to have a lot of caffeine in but I feel a single espresso more than 1 scoop. Might be ok for some but definitely not for me. 1 scop would be 5/10 and 2 scoops 7.5/10.

Blackstone Labs Dust v2- Nice flow of energy and great pumps. Not as strong as I thought it would be. Overall a decent preworkout and 7.5/10.

Applied Nutrition ABE (All Black Everything)- this is a good product that performs well but nothing incredible. Good energy, focus and pumps with this one. The flavour is really different in the fact it is energy flavour so tastes just like a red bull. Although I notice they offer many flavours in this product. Nearly all the creatine is CM so obviously the cheaper source so pointless even putting in the 0.25g of other creatines. They do that so they can mention their tri-creatine blend. It contains 100mg teacrine so you really feel that. I used a sample and think if you dosed 1.5 scoops this could be really good. For 1 serving I would give it 7.5/10.

Beast Yourself Raging Bull- Very good. On paper it is incredible but doesn't live on to that. Really good pumps and combined with an espresso it comes alive even more. I would give it a 7.5/10.

PRE-KAGED by Kaged Muscle- An excellent ingredient list and as a result a very expensive pre workout. Similar to PRE JYM in many ways. Overall a good product but doesn't have the wow factor. Overall I give it an 7.5/10.

APS Nutrition Mesomorph- This is literally the highest rated preworkout on the forums. I was very disappointed with it. Some people just don't respond to DMAA like others. Although for me there is more to it than that. Mesomorph is obviously strong but I don't feel it in a good way. It can make me a bit out of breath but I don't feel insane focus etc. It's not bad but I just don't feel great on it and I have tried 1/2 of a scoop to 1.5 scoops. I also seem to crash from it and many times would feel very tired after the gym. I would give it 7.5/10.

Dynamik's Gamma Ray- This is more of a compliment product in my eyes. It's the pump product for Savage Roar. If you are judging it solely it's nothing spectacular but when added to a traditonal pre workout it can be really special. Not as effective as Full as Fuck but a very good product. Judging it solely as a pump product I would give it a 7.5/10.

DS (Driven Sports) Frenzy- much better than I thought it would be from reading the label. Great energy and focus and no crash afterwards. I didn't notice much for the pumps on this one (energy formula) but they are usually good anyway (next to no pump ingredients and inadequate doses). The flavour was really unusual as it was purposely very fizzy (orange pop). They recommend 1-2 servings so this could get better if dosed higher. For 1 serving I give 7/10.

USN 3XT Pump- The only thing this does for pumps is the name of the product. It's all energy and very good at that. Some may like this but I wouldn't run out to buy it. Overall a 7/10.

MHP's Reckless- This was a 2 serving sachet so my review is limited to just 1 usage. The initial energy surge was great but it faded really quickly and overall this product is lacking. I can imagine 1 serving would be a waste for me. 2 servings scores a 7/10.

Universal's Shock Therapy- I have lowered this down after using the full tub. I would recommend this one for beginners. Performs in all areas but I need to use 2 scoops and at that dose rate it 6.5/10.

Scivation Quake 10.0- What a disappointment. Looks really good on paper but doesn't perform. The pumps are good but no real energy or focus for me. Overall a 6.5/10.

5% Nutrition KILL IT- This one I only tried a sample so take this review with a pinch of salt. I wasn't impressed and expected/hoped for better as I like 5%. Didn't notice too much but again only a sample. Overall a 6/10 but with more scoops could be much better.

Dymatize Nutrition's M.P.ACT Energy Ignitor- a pretty standard product and hits you fairly strong but I didn't like the feel from it. There are much better products on the market but still a 6/10.

GAT Nitraflex- Not impressed at all. I just had a 2 weeks break from caffeine too. Need to give it another week but so far doesn't do much. It's meant to have 325mg caffeine and 1.5g beta alanine per scoop but I don't feel either. Taste means nothing for pre workout's but I will say the pina colada is nice. I would give it a 5/10.

MAN Sports NOOPump- This is another stimulant free pre workout. I was disappointed using this and it's nowhere as effective as Full as Fuck. It's not a bad product but there are much better out there. Overall I rate it a 5/10.

Warrior Rage- Marketed as one of the strongest pre workouts but didn't do much. I would not recommend it. I give it a 3/10

MRI Black Powder- Crap. Not even worth writing more about. How can you fuck up a pre workout so much. 2 pro plus would be better. Rating is the worst in my list and 1/1.[/QUOTE]

Preworkout powder is an unhealthy waste of money. Best preworkout is coffee and nicotine gum or lozenge, agmatine sulfate to counteract vasoconstriction from the first two, and some saltwater for pumps. If you want mental stim without physical sides like jitters, try piracetam or other nootropics. If you are going for a pr try ammonia caps, or if you are risky, adderall.

Preworkout powder is an unhealthy waste of money. Best preworkout is coffee and nicotine gum or lozenge, agmatine sulfate to counteract vasoconstriction from the first two, and some saltwater for pumps. If you want mental stim without physical sides like jitters, try piracetam or other nootropics. If you are going for a pr try ammonia caps, or if you are risky, adderall.

Don't take a preworkout it's unhealthy just take some nic gum and adderall, they're up there with leafy greens in the health department....I have trouble getting adderall, can I substitute blow and still be healthy?

Last edited:
I have 2 new products and have used them both. I will need more time to fully judge them but so far very good. Both have excellent ingredient profiles.

AllMax Nutrition - Impact Igniter

Some interesting ingredients and a very solid product so far. I use 1 scoop and so far about 8/10.

291z709.jpg

^^^I picked up a tub of this today. Going to try it out tomorrow.

Just tried VPX Master Blaster...... damn good pre....... nice clean energy...most importantly (for me) is that I don't burp it up all day.... I love the ESP Extreme but I repeat it all day... got really annoying....tomorrow trying Matts Celluvol....

I first read this post on my mobile before going to bed. I liked Anubis's post and thought I would leave it at that. There is no point being rude but after reading it again I have to comment. That is literally the most stupid post I have ever read on here.

Just trained earlier and I am surprised I am still alive as I just poisoned my body with caffeine, citrulline malate, NAC and all the other poisonous ingredients in my pre workout. Your post made me see the light so 2moro I am on a health kick so just gonna just drop 2 adderall, stick on a few nicotine patches and sniff some ammonia for my working sets :p

I picked up a tub of this today. Going to try it out tomorrow.

Let me know how you find it. I used it today before training legs. I can tell it would probably hit someone more sensitive than me very hard. For me it's good but nothing special. Although it's packed full of good ingredients so you should like it.

The previous days I used the muscletech product and it stays in my system for ages. I took it about 10pm last night and could not sleep at all. My gf went out and wanted me to stay up for her so I did. She didn't get in till 6am and I was wide awake and couldn't even sleep at 7am and had to lie there for over an hour before I fell asleep. So for many that may be a product you need to take well before (9 hours+) you go to bed.

Last edited:
Took 1 scoop Re1gn today. Hams/glutes - added 4g CM.

Clean pre workout. Energy, focus, pump all solid. It does pack a nice stim blend. 8.5/10.

Added note - Grabbed some Core Nutritionals ABC - Crystal Star Candy flavor - 10/10. Literally starburst. Has 5g Leucine, additional 2.5 CM. Solid EAA/intra product.

Using Red, White, Boom tomorrow for chest.

5percent 5150 shit gets you going

Friend at the gym gave a scoop of
Insane Labz Phycosis.That is the strongest shit i have ever used.It was actually too strong for my liking.Local store has it for 25 dollars,but ill stick to hyde,yeah buddy and 5150.Never thought a preworkout would be too strong for me lol.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

Clean pre workout. Energy, focus, pump all solid. It does pack a nice stim blend. 8.5/10.

Added note - Grabbed some Core Nutritionals ABC - Crystal Star Candy flavor - 10/10. Literally starburst. Has 5g Leucine, additional 2.5 CM. Solid EAA/intra product.

Good stuff. I would have tried the CN's ABC but I see it's just BCAA's. Still a good product but I try to stick to EAA's especially when training. There aren't that many good EAA's products on the market but they are more common now than a few years ago. Although they have some amazing flavours so I may still try it if it's ever on a site I order from.

5percent 5150 shit gets you going

I agree. One of my fav products. Much smoother than I first thought it would be. Taste means nothing for pre workouts but it tastes great which is rare and a bonus.

Friend at the gym gave a scoop of
Insane Labz Phycosis.That is the strongest shit i have ever used.It was actually too strong for my liking.Local store has it for 25 dollars,but ill stick to hyde,yeah buddy and 5150.Never thought a preworkout would be too strong for me lol.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

I was going to order that in the past. I will have to order some now :D I do rate Yeah Buddy and 5150 very highly. Hyde is good but I was a little disappointed with it.

Just tried VPX Master Blaster...... damn good pre....... nice clean energy...most importantly (for me) is that I don't burp it up all day.... I love the ESP Extreme but I repeat it all day... got really annoying....tomorrow trying Matts Celluvol....

How was the Celluvol? I nearly ordered it the other week. Although I did get his CreRiboVOL. I am going to add it in post workout with insulin soon.

How was the Celluvol? I nearly ordered it the other week. Although I did get his CreRiboVOL. I am going to add it in post workout with insulin soon.
I tried VPX masterblaster and it's really good..I need to try it a few more times. I wish they had backed off on the caffeine as 350(more in a heaping scoop) isn't light.

Matt Porters Celluvol is amazing. I take it with 200mg caffeine but pumps are ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I really want try 5150 so im thinking that my next choose :)

So I got my sidewalk kraka, and gave it 3 test runs before I posted up but gotta say I love this stuff. I'm not one for high stims usually, and this is stimmy for me without dmaa (dmaa just wrecks me) but this ones smooth, probably the dmha I respond well to that. No jitters and no crash. I rarely if ever feel the BA tingles but this one gets me, did not love that, threw me off I thought I was having an allergic reaction lol. Kicks in insanely fast. I took it first time 15 min before I left for the gym as it takes me another 15 to get to the gym. I hadn't even hit the car yet before I was revved up. Hit me quick all 3 times so I don't think it was a fluke. Focus is very good, pumps are great, and the energy starts early and lasts thru out for me... I sweat like a beast on it. I was rotating Kraken and prejym depending on what I needed but this gives me more push than prejym so I think it makes the rotation in its place... I used the blue mothafuckin raspberry lol when it hits the mouth tastes pretty good, when you swallow the after taste gets ya. Its hard to find they're phasing out all dmha products but its worth the try imo. I'm giving it a 9/10.

Core nutrition ABC is just a bcaa product with glutamine, beta a, cm. its not EAA. How u referring it as Eaa ? U adding additional plain EAA to it ?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I’ve been using bonafide nutrtions bonafide preworkout with great results. Not the best tasting but works very well. And also non-stim preworkout called
Plasma pump by train naked labs.

I haven't even tried it yet...hooked on the VPX Master Blaster... had it every day training this past week..... love everything about it... taste, nice energy, very easy on my stomach... the scoop is huge....I do 3/4 of it... just got Cotton Candy flavor.... i'll try Celluvol tomorrow.

Still till this day I’ve never had a better pre workout than the old formula of DNA Pharma’s MethX. It wasn’t the dmaa it was this other stuff they had that was incredible. It was derived from some nut or something in some third world country. Best energy of my life. I was about to just buy that particular extract and...of course....it causes cancer just my luck.

Project AD: Stampede - meh..didn't do much for me. Stimmy, but thats about it.

Project AD: Other products - Nitrox - great ' pump' product. 5g hydro, ect. Delivers.

Project AD: Shredabull - Id honestly compare this to clen. Great for sluggish fasted cardio days. My girl can only handle 1/2 a pill.

Mixing 1/2 MA with 1 scoop Merica Labz Red, White, Boom.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131