over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost vs Results GH

I think the guys who say it’s nothing to write home about are the guys who, in all the diet threads are in basically contest prep all year round and don’t know how to have fun therefore of course it’s only making a 1% difference to you at 2iu a day...

You’re eating rice, chicken and veggies 6x a day 7 days a week doing cardio 4x a week etc..

But for fucks sake to the guys like me who like real life, eat out and go out with friends/girls a few times (2-3x) a week, sober but different crowd but still socialize and eat out, and I don’t diet when I eat at home either, I just don’t count anything. I think It makes a huge difference in being/staying in shape, I wasn’t able to do that before.

And I guess there’s those people who say/feel they don’t respond to it...

Oh god...there's that gh creates new muscles

cells thing again.

Where is the study on that again.

There’s plenty of studies showing it’s very likely and that it definitely happens.

Mainly on animals but this was the case for all research at some stage

https://www.karger.com/Article/Pdf/341761

Any research to show it doesn’t happen ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me in my experiences....
I only use stuff that i know works. Otherwise im not wasting my time and money on it. I also only use stuff that makes me feel Good- enhanced.
not things like anadrol or mt2 that do work very well, but you you feel like crud.

Riptropin and now Days Black top Meditrope.
These blow me up and give me ridiculous muscle pumps. Noticeable not imaginary.
Ill use 5iu per day with test,deca,dbol or test-tren.
No doubt in my mind it works and works well.

Good point on taking stuff that makes you feel good or using stuff that makes you feel bad. Ive tried superdrol before and 10 mgs wasnt so bad.it seemed from expirience 20 mgs plus made me feel blah..I could be wrong thats what previous experience felt like

I used 4 iu for 4 months of generic Hgh after I had surgery for distal bicipital tendon reattachment. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Full extension within the first week and no pain after 3 weeks. Went back to curling light weights after 3 months. 4 months since surgery and can't make full contraction of bicep though.

2-3 months of 3-5 iu a day generic hgh recomped my body like nothing else ever has. I can’t imagine anyone using it and not seeing/feeling impressive results. And always a healthy good feeling on it. Leaner fuller and covered in big fat rope veins. It is a game changer for all us guys over 40. After years of it i still feel the same way about it.

I didn't see muscle cell anything.

Can you find those animals ones.

Google it bud. That’s how I found them.

Loads of literature.

Growth hormone and cell proliferation- google scholar and pubmed

I didn't see muscle cell anything.

Can you find those animals ones.

Incase your not aware a definition from google

Cell proliferation is the process that results in an increase of the number of cells, and is defined by the balance between cell divisions and cell loss through cell death or differentiation. Cell proliferation is increased in tumours.

I believe cell proliferation is clearly mentioned in the link

You don't respond well to GH, doesn't mean that's how it is for everyone else

Instead of saying: GH is garbage

You should say: I wasn't a good responder to it, so it's not worth my money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Agree with what you said and also they should mention what HGH they took that they were unhappy with. Most guys on here are taking TP's blacks, mauves or greys and love them. I love his black top meditropes myself and once im done with them in a couple months (been using them over a year now) im trying out the grey tops for a year. There is so much generic hgh out there that it could be easy to get something that is garbage. TP in my opinion is the god of generic hgh and i wouldnt go anywhere else for my hgh.

it totally depends on how much money you make/have lol

That is like asking "is organic fruit worth it?" - to somebody that make 200k/year - of course it is....to somebody working at the grocery store, probably not!

I use GH as an ergogenic aid to help recovery....I notice I feel a good bit better when I'm on a low dose of GH (2-3iu/night) after hard training sessions compared to if I go off awhile....I just recover better.

To me it is absolutely worth it :)

2-3 months of 3-5 iu a day generic hgh recomped my body like nothing else ever has. I can’t imagine anyone using it and not seeing/feeling impressive results. And always a healthy good feeling on it. Leaner fuller and covered in big fat rope veins. It is a game changer for all us guys over 40. After years of it i still feel the same way about it.

Totally agree with you, the cosmetic effects (increased vascularity, leanness, etc) actually I think are tied to deeper physiological effects that increase recovery and health.

The one negative to it (that can be changed into a positive imo) is that it makes me SLEEPY. So, I take it at night lol, problem solved :D

Agree with what you said and also they should mention what HGH they took that they were unhappy with. Most guys on here are taking TP's blacks, mauves or greys and love them. I love his black top meditropes myself and once im done with them in a couple months (been using them over a year now) im trying out the grey tops for a year. There is so much generic hgh out there that it could be easy to get something that is garbage. TP in my opinion is the god of generic hgh and i wouldnt go anywhere else for my hgh.

I've used four types of HGH over the past three years and agree on the Greys. Keife's were not too bad, but the others gave me serious bloat. Grey's almost none.

Incase your not aware a definition from google

Cell proliferation is the process that results in an increase of the number of cells, and is defined by the balance between cell divisions and cell loss through cell death or differentiation. Cell proliferation is increased in tumours.

I believe cell proliferation is clearly mentioned in the link

Your link said cell proliferation not muscle cell proliferation.
And the other link...wasnt this on young animals who could still respond to hgh.
Where fully grown individuals didn't respond the same as far as muscle cells.

Your link said cell proliferation not muscle cell proliferation.
And the other link...wasnt this on young animals who could still respond to hgh.
Where fully grown individuals didn't respond the same as far as muscle cells.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2439518/

"The mechanisms that lead to muscle adaptation to overload are not completely understood. Neither are those that regulate muscle mass development and maintenance. GH and IGF-I clearly play a role in muscle development pre- and postnatally. In GHD adults, there is evidence that serum GH affects muscle mass maintenance, but in healthy adults neither GH nor IGF-I has or enhances the hypertrophic effects of exercise. In contrast, much evidence supports the hypertrophic effect of autocrine/paracrine IGF-I in animals and suggests that it may play a role in adaptation to overload in both animals and humans. Increased muscle expression of IGF-I also enhances the effects of training in animals. Local injection of GH or IGF-I protein or plasmids is effective in animal models and may eventually be used with therapeutic ends. There is evidence for an effect of GH on other performance parameters that is related to increased lean body mass as opposed to increased skeletal muscle mass."

I took fasted glucose levels the other day and they were higher than they should be. I'm going to cut the growth because I'm not competing and I don't want to become diabetic !

I took fasted glucose levels the other day and they were higher than they should be. I'm going to cut the growth because I'm not competing and I don't want to become diabetic !

How much are you taking daily?

Smart but there are certainly things you can do/take to help with that if you want to continue the GH

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?