over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost vs Results GH

Sorry, brother, but, you know how I feel about 3rd party testing facilities. I trust the pharmacy and, even then, I still have all my friend test everything I get prescribed to me that comes from a pharmacy to verify what I'm potentially going to place into my body.

Unless I'm standing, watching my chemist friend who's a university professor test stuff for me at the University, I will never trust a 3rd party source.

I'm not saying ANASCI is faking test results, I just have seen too many business deals in my life where kickback's are abundant in order to make something appear legit to make profit.

The fact is that China manufacturing companies are NOT regulated. That's enough for me not to take a chance on UG stuff.

If you have a chemist friend testing everything you're taking why wouldn't you just spend funds on a kit and test it? You're already doing it for your pharmacy prescribed gear. Its fine to not trust 3rd party source. But you got the best thing going with your chemist friend and if for real you should be exploiting it by buying yourself a kit from TP and testing it.

What about gh being made in a licensed, government approved GMP pharma facility? That same gh is used and prescribed by legitimate Chinese hospitals.
Via a company sales rep, unmarked vials make their way to black market for resale under several names. The Chinese pharma's identity has to be kept low key and protected or they end up with governmental investigations and legal issues like Gensci did when it was flooding black market with jins.

Is that gh still synonymous with "generic" blue top gh from China in your opinion? Or would it have purity and dimer numbers on a level with seros, genos, etc. for a fraction of the cost compared to Western/euro pharma branded gh?

Waste of time for people like that man...No matter how many facts you show them, there will always be those that believe their opinion is fact:rolleyes:

Buck could post up video right now of the actual testing being done on products he sent in for the testing program and there would still be a conspiracy against it:cool:

You are using GH with a stack of drugs, but if you want to evaluate the benefits of GH against costs, you should do it as if you were using it on your own, and not with other drugs.

Therefore, for the burning of fat, GH is inferior to DNP, T3 or clenbuterol.

For extreme mass gains, GH is inferior than Tren or insulin.

For health and longevity purposes, GH is inferior than a reduced calorie diet, fasted and moderate exercise.

Taking a multivitamin is inferior to eating my vegetables but i still take one.
Great generic HGH is so cheap its like a multivitamin for me. Im still gonna take it anyways for the benefits. No matter if tren and clen are better for the purposes you mention.

Exactly!

I'm not sure people here realize how GH is supposed to work.

GH is a long term drug. It provides you the raw material to build upon (new cells), which is why it takes a while. It's up to the user to train/fees those new cells in a manner that allows them to grow.

That said, half the people in here are using UGL GH from China raws and they have no idea if it's good or not, so unless you got a script for real, pharm grade GY, I can't put much stock into people who use UGL GH, period.

Real GH IS a game changer if you can afford to use it long enough to see it's fruition.

Hey bro, I’ve been one to agree with you on almost all thread when it comes to UG vs Pharma and how some labs are fishy in the UGL world.. More so than not...

But I’m on TP blacks and been on for over a year and although my circumstances are different, that shit absolutely works... Zero doubt about that...

I literally have had abs without doing anything different since starting.. More vascular and full...

Besides the fact that tons of guys on here have gotten random blood/IGF tests... Me being one of them...

If you can come up with a logical theory as to why we all have high levels of GH/IGF using this stuff but it not being GH I’ll listen...

But that theory has been stomped on before 100x with no avail...

It’s HGH bro.. lol

Someone didn’t read what I wrote lol

You just picked out what you wanted?

My weight fluctuated from 170-185 depending on how long I stayed healthy or how long I drug binged.. I also posted how I admitted my misuse of AAS/GH to compensate for my bad habits...

You miss the part where within 6 months of my sobriety I was 190lbs+ sub 10%?

Yea not huge.. but I don’t want to be.. I’m 5’8 and a cunt hair.. So not a good look (in my opinion) to be too big and definitely not athletic (what I’m trying to be)

But the point was I didn’t get a huge bloat/weight gain when I started and I did it both being fucked up and healthy..

Even though this post is a bit OT, it does bring up a good point. When riding AAS and specifically GH, one can FOR SURE, get away with addictive bad habits and still look good. Drinking for example. I could tie one on several nights in a row and barely feel any hangover the next day when running GH. I had to ask myself how much better off I would be without the alcohol though and got myself cleaned up and then gains came fast! That said, there is something to this. You hormones stay constant and you can still progress even when abusing yourself when running GH. I think indirectly GH contributed to my drinking for a while, as I knew I could still look good and hit the gym most days following a night out drinking. Once I realized what I was really doing and owned it, I got sober.

Last edited:
Waste of time for people like that man...No matter how many facts you show them, there will always be those that believe their opinion is fact:rolleyes:

Buck could post up video right now of the actual testing being done on products he sent in for the testing program and there would still be a conspiracy against it:cool:

Dude, the only fact is the things that can be proven before my very eyes. You know this game and how shady it can be. Just respect my position on this.

If I didn't have the resources I have, I'd have no other choice than to trust anasci but, it's my money that I earned. I'll do what makes me comfortable before I part ways with my cash.

Once again, this is not a slight to anasci. I hope the testing is real for other peoples sake who relies on that as a trusted resource.

Someone didn’t read what I wrote lol

You just picked out what you wanted?

My weight fluctuated from 170-185 depending on how long I stayed healthy or how long I drug binged.. I also posted how I admitted my misuse of AAS/GH to compensate for my bad habits...

You miss the part where within 6 months of my sobriety I was 190lbs+ sub 10%?

Yea not huge.. but I don’t want to be.. I’m 5’8 and a cunt hair.. So not a good look (in my opinion) to be too big and definitely not athletic (what I’m trying to be)

But the point was I didn’t get a huge bloat/weight gain when I started and I did it both being fucked up and healthy..

Happens all the time on this board--someone misquotes/misreads/selectively quotes and rushes to post their "awesomely funny" response. Any excuse to post. Glad to see you didn't bite and get into a p!ssing contest.

Hey bro, I’ve been one to agree with you on almost all thread when it comes to UG vs Pharma and how some labs are fishy in the UGL world.. More so than not...

But I’m on TP blacks and been on for over a year and although my circumstances are different, that shit absolutely works... Zero doubt about that...

I literally have had abs without doing anything different since starting.. More vascular and full...

Besides the fact that tons of guys on here have gotten random blood/IGF tests... Me being one of them...

If you can come up with a logical theory as to why we all have high levels of GH/IGF using this stuff but it not being GH I’ll listen...

But that theory has been stomped on before 100x with no avail...

It’s HGH bro.. lol

Yep. 100% :yeahthat:

Dude, the only fact is the things that can be proven before my very eyes. You know this game and how shady it can be. Just respect my position on this.

If I didn't have the resources I have, I'd have no other choice than to trust anasci but, it's my money that I earned. I'll do what makes me comfortable before I part ways with my cash.

Once again, this is not a slight to anasci. I hope the testing is real for other peoples sake who relies on that as a trusted resource.

So why dont you test it with your chemist friend? Ive run enough GH serum tests and IGF-1 tests on TP's blacks and greys i know its HGH. Plus the fact my body completely transformed at gym and everybody noticed (denser muscles, more striations and vascularity). Only thing i did different was the HGH. No change in diet, routine or supplements. And you know what if its not HGH like you think then its fuking best shit ever. i dont care wtf it is. works amazing.

Last edited:
I think every one looks at GH backwards.

In terms of getting actually bigger short term and loosing fat quickly it’s possibly the worst cost to benefit ratio there is out of all the things we can buy.

In terms of improving your physique ranging from muscle cell increase , fat reduction , better skin , improved sleep and a whole host of other benefits it’s pretty dam amazing and if one works out the cost in comparison to money most waist on things that are bad for us it’s not expensive either.

You can build a dam good competitive physique without it.

You may last longer and be healthier after in the long term if you use it and use it sensibly.

I mean dam it’s your number one anti aging drug - speaks for itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ummm, did I say anywhere in this thread I was buying anything from anyone here? No.

You said you dont trust the testing. So why dont you buy it and test it yourself since you have the means? Not everyone has that "chemist friend". You seem to have a good thing going. why not take advantage of that?

I think every one looks at GH backwards.

In terms of getting actually bigger short term and loosing fat quickly it’s possibly the worst cost to benefit ratio there is out of all the things we can buy.

In terms of improving your physique ranging from muscle cell increase , fat reduction , better skin , improved sleep and a whole host of other benefits it’s pretty dam amazing and if one works out the cost in comparison to money most waist on things that are bad for us it’s not expensive either.

You can build a dam good competitive physique without it.

You may last longer and be healthier after in the long term if you use it and use it sensibly.

I mean dam it’s your number one anti aging drug - speaks for itself.

I agree with most of what was said ^. I think using GH is a long-term investment. I think that running GH as part of a 12 week cutting cycle and expecting to see major physical changes will only lead to that person reaping some of the benefits of GH.

For example, there are some effects of GH that I notice within weeks of first using (nagging aches and pains start to fade away, nails grow faster, dry spots on back of elbows become smooth).

But I am 5 months into using 2iu ED and still noticing new changes, even while crusing on 200mg Test EW. The 3D effect is really starting to shine the past few weeks. The muscle fullness and vascularity are also really becoming apparant the last few weeks, even while dieting.

You said you dont trust the testing. So why dont you buy it and test it yourself since you have the means? Not everyone has that "chemist friend". You seem to have a good thing going. why not take advantage of that?

Thats standard practice.

I agree with most of what was said ^. I think using GH is a long-term investment. I think that running GH as part of a 12 week cutting cycle and expecting to see major physical changes will only lead to that person reaping some of the benefits of GH.

For example, there are some effects of GH that I notice within weeks of first using (nagging aches and pains start to fade away, nails grow faster, dry spots on back of elbows become smooth).

But I am 5 months into using 2iu ED and still noticing new changes, even while crusing on 200mg Test EW. The 3D effect is really starting to shine the past few weeks. The muscle fullness and vascularity are also really becoming apparant the last few weeks, even while dieting.

People use this phrase often when describing hgh benefits. This 3D effect is nothing more than being lean and full/ properly hydrated. The leaner you are, the more 3 dimensional you will look. Its nothing more, nothing less. This 3D look can be achieved without drugs.

I've been using hgh off and on for the last 5 years or so. Imo it's nothing to write home about. The main benefits that I get from it that make it worth for me to keep using it is the ability to recovery much quicker from work out to work out vs. Just using AAS alone. And as mentioned here a few times already the ability to cut back on total AAS amts and still make impressive gains.

Being very honest here if I had to cease all hgh usage today and indefinitely I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

Last edited:
People use this phrase often when describing hgh benefits. This 3D effect is nothing more than being lean and full/ properly hydrated. The leaner you are, the more 3 dimensional you will look. Its nothing more, nothing less. This 3D look can be achieved without drugs.

I've been using hgh off and on for the last 5 years or so. Imo it's nothing to write home about. The main benefits that I get from it that make it worth for me to keep using it is the ability to recovery much quicker from work out to work out vs. Just using AAS alone. And as mentioned here a few times already the ability to cut back on total AAS amts and still make impressive gains.

Being very honest here if I had to cease all hgh usage today and indefinitely I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

This in my opinion is incorrect.

GH causes the creation of new muscle cells. Steroids make muscle cells bigger.

Creating more muscle cells within limb length which will then grow n get bigger creates a 3D look.
Then as you say this can be volumised.

However there is no argument that prolonged GH use creates a more 3D denser look due to more muscle over the same space.

Less gear usage? Yeah cause you're filled with water and its in the muscle, while being leaner.
You're not more muscular...You just look better and weigh more from intramuscular water.
I've used 9iu often of sero for months on end (over a year)
I've been using 18iu a day for 4 months now...maybe more just as an experimental.
Stick to 4.5 iu guys...Its really a waste imo.
Not gonna bother with all this hgh I have anymore other than loe dosage.

What did you notice/experience on 18iu's aday? Also what was the diffrence between 9iu and 18iu's?

Yep me too. I think part of the problem is some are not getting properly dosed HGH and they are not giving it enough time to work. I really started noticing changes in the 8+ month. It is a game changer for me. It allows me to keep very low test doses and continue to make gains.

i ve the same experience, lean gain with hgh and less gear

Oh god...there's that gh creates new muscles
cells thing again.
Where is the study on that again.

Oh god...there's that gh creates new muscles
cells thing again.
Where is the study on that again.
You don't respond well to GH, doesn't mean that's how it is for everyone else

Instead of saying: GH is garbage

You should say: I wasn't a good responder to it, so it's not worth my money.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner