over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Coaches

If i wasn't an old geezer and was a factor in Opens id give AJ a try.... his guys have been smashing shit..... they come in fucking crazy conditioned... Cement Factory guys are always in the mix

His guys look awesome, but $4500 a year. I can't justify spending that much cash.

If i wasn't an old geezer and was a factor in Opens id give AJ a try.... his guys have been smashing shit..... they come in fucking crazy conditioned... Cement Factory guys are always in the mix

Who/what is cement factory??

Ya, he still gets on here, but never post anything

I wonder if one of the top 5 ifbb pro would hire him for there next MR O, what the outcome would be

Pinkton is real happy with his current coach, Chad Nichols.

Was he not happy with Bleu Taylor?

All the no carb nonsense messed him.
You can’t do zero carbs then wait until the day before your show to carb up.
It takes a minimum of 72 hours to replenish depleted glycogen stores.
Pinkton felt he looked like shit. He has a fast metabolism. No carb diets don’t work on guys like him. You lose more muscle than fat.
Sone coaches think because no carbs works on naturally fat bodies that it’ll work on everyone. Pinkton needs a good amount of carbs to drop body fat and stay full looking. I’m the same way.

He is real happy with Chad Nichols so far. He said he’s putting on weight nicely.
I think Bleu was a great off season trainer for Pinkton.
Bostin was much better for precontest.
Chad has worked with the best so we’ll see how things go precontest.
I personally think he should use Chris Aceto precontest. My old friend PD Devers relied on Aceto for years. He told me Chris did everything for him so he didn’t have to think. He said Chris had his body down pact.
Plus, the condition Rhoden brought last year was the best I’ve ever seen at The Mr. Olympia. Aceto is the best!

All the no carb nonsense messed him.
You can’t do zero carbs then wait until the day before your show to carb up.
It takes a minimum of 72 hours to replenish depleted glycogen stores.
Pinkton felt he looked like shit. He has a fast metabolism. No carb diets don’t work on guys like him. You lose more muscle than fat.
Sone coaches think because no carbs works on naturally fat bodies that it’ll work on everyone. Pinkton needs a good amount of carbs to drop body fat and stay full looking. I’m the same way.

He is real happy with Chad Nichols so far. He said he’s putting on weight nicely.
I think Bleu was a great off season trainer for Pinkton.
Bostin was much better for precontest.
Chad has worked with the best so we’ll see how things go precontest.
I personally think he should use Chris Aceto precontest. My old friend PD Devers relied on Aceto for years. He told me Chris did everything for him so he didn’t have to think. He said Chris had his body down pact.
Plus, the condition Rhoden brought last year was the best I’ve ever seen at The Mr. Olympia. Aceto is the best!

I remember Pinkton saying he did not look great for his warm-up show and that he needed more carbs, but they were going to fix that going into the USA's. I never saw what happened then or if he ended up competing.

It's a shame that after getting so depleted, they only carbed him up the day before the show. I agree that many guys need more carb-up days. I see all Bleu's guys in great condition. I'm surprised about Pinkton's outcome.

Pinkton has great potential so I hope he does well in the future.

I remember Pinkton saying he did not look great for his warm-up show and that he needed more carbs, but they were going to fix that going into the USA's. I never saw what happened then or if he ended up competing.

It's a shame that after getting so depleted, they only carbed him up the day before the show. I agree that many guys need more carb-up days. I see all Bleu's guys in great condition. I'm surprised about Pinkton's outcome.

Pinkton has great potential so I hope he does well in the future.

After that show it was right back to no carbs. I just don’t believe in the no carb stuff. Then again I’m naturally skinny AF so it’s no good for me.

After that show it was right back to no carbs. I just don’t believe in the no carb stuff. Then again I’m naturally skinny AF so it’s no good for me.

When you say he was back on no carbs, was he on any fats or just straight protein?

If I was at a level of high caliber Nationals/USA's and pro, and if I were going all in, and had money to afford it, i'd probably go with Aceto too. Some of his explanations don't always make scientific sense....but he gets the job done, and he has a good eye, with the knowledge and experience to make changes when needed. A lot of this isn't rocket science, but having a good eye is irreplaceable.

When you say he was back on no carbs, was he on any fats or just straight protein?

I’m not sure exactly.
Pinkton said on no carbs he looked like shit, felt like shit, and for the first time ever he was cheating on his diet. He felt totally mind fukked and burnt out.
I remember when I worked with him when this thread started. His metabolism is ridiculous! I had him eating a ton of clean food. He couldn’t gain weight. I wanted to add 2,000 calories from shakes to his 5,000 calories of clean food to put weight on him but it was just too much for him to get down. He could live on In and Out Burgers and stay lean. To put a guy like that on a keto diet is just asinine! Keto is made for fat bodies with slow metabolisms. A lot of coaches think the same approach will work for everyone. It doesn’t.

Ya, he still gets on here, but never post anything

I wonder if one of the top 5 ifbb pro would hire him for there next MR O, what the outcome would be

Didnt know Juan Morel is working with AJ..... should be reeeeeally interesting

You follow Juan on IG? He eats his cookie and garbage all day Sunday. I can't believe AJ is ok with that. He's suppose to be competing in a few weeks

Morel is at a different level than most guys he works with. Sims just posted this on Instagram:

cementfactory - @juandieselmorel 2 weeks and a few days from his next show in South Korea . Revamped and revised . Juan’s metabolism is out of this world . So we decided to implement his old full day Sunday refeeds along with some other things to maintain his fullness this time . Excited for his final look for 2019 . He’s a true workhorse ! We are looking to bring the right combination .

Morel is at a different level than most guys he works with. Sims just posted this on Instagram:

Ive seen some of his 10K calorie days....shit is crazy...How he can get lean like he does is baffling

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws