over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Opinions on best cutting cycle/compounds

Test / tren / mast is sold in blends for a reason. Anavar is a great addition if you're willing to run four compounds.

Primo is excellent in a different way. Lots of guys can't tolerate tren side effects for 12 - 16 week cycles. Primo gives you a great look in a deficit, big and full but not bloated looking like with nandrolone or high test. Primo doesn't have bad side effects for most, and it gets better every week with long cycles.

prop tren seems to be a staple in most peoples stack anavar as well if you can find a good connection

I’m finishing up two months of sustanon, tren enan, and masteron enan.
I’m now starting sustanon, NPP, TBOL, and WINSTROL.
The tren enan really dropped my body fat quickly on only 210mg/week.

while i dont like the idea of dieting drugs vs bulking drugs as drugs are drugs are drugs its more what you do with them that matters. since its not posted and kicks much ass running test and eq with anadrol and finishing finially with the addition of wini is about as nasty as it gets.

For me was just test and extra cardio.

Test prop , npp , mast prop , 2iu a day and var if you can handle everything. Good clean diet. Cardio or atleast walks after each meal

No not at all but i dont do more than 4-6 iu per day

Pharm grade gh
the hot spot for me was 6iu always pharm grade(geno,saizen,lilly), 2x2x2, mon to fri weekend always off everything

So many options and everything can work. For me personally test and tren is the perfect cutting stack. I only need low doses of tren because it is that effective for me. One of my best ever looks was about 500mg weekly total of test and tren. You could add mast into the equation as well but tren is more than enough. If I go up to 40-50mg tren a daily I am gtg and anything on top of that is just a bonus. My fav oral is avar and that combined with tren is a winning combo. Adrol is great the last 2 weeks. Many love winny and proviron (etc) and they are great but I prefer test, tren, mast and avar. If someone was competing at a big show it changes things though and certain drugs helps create a certain desirable look but I am just stating what I like to run when I just want to look impressive for a holiday.

So for a simple cutting stack something like 40mg test p and 40mg tren a daily.
When pushing it more you add in 40mg avar daily.
If really going for it you could add in 40-50mg mast p daily and finish with 50mg adrol for 2 weeks.
Then if it's all out let's get as freaky as possible just dose everything together slightly higher so test p 40-50mg, tren a 50mg, mast p 40-50mg, avar 40-60mg and finish with 2 weeks of adrol at 50-100mg. In this event I would also use high doses of igf-1 lr3.

the hot spot for me was 6iu always pharm grade(geno,saizen,lilly), 2x2x2, mon to fri weekend always off everything

I use eod , i find it best to keep my fasting blood glucose low and my insulin sensivity high

Also every 2 months on gh i take a month off

And i agree , pharm grade is the only way to go as far as gh

Saizen easy click 24 iu and Lilly humatrope 36 iu are my favorites

Honestly you can get by on 2IUs of HGH. Obviously 4 is better. You obviously been to have diet in check so here we go with the drugs: Test and Tren. You can add Mast or Winny if you prefer. You will see better results with oral winny. If you are really out of shape add in low dose DNP or Clen. I’ve found clen to be an amazing drug if you can tolerate the shakes....start really low and work up. You better be doing cardio too

Honestly you can get by on 2IUs of HGH. Obviously 4 is better. You obviously been to have diet in check so here we go with the drugs: Test and Tren. You can add Mast or Winny if you prefer. You will see better results with oral winny.
How significant do the results differ for you? Winny being 17-aa, obviously can't (or at least shouldn't) be used as long as masteron can be.
If you are really out of shape add in low dose DNP or Clen. I’ve found clen to be an amazing drug if you can tolerate the shakes....start really low and work up. You better be doing cardio too
I'd actually be curious to try clen for more than 3 days if I could deal with the cramping. That's far and away the worst side for me. 40mcg for 3 days and my feet, toes, adductors will all lock up randomly and definitely while in bed. Makes trying to get decent sleep terrible. Last time I tried clen, on the 3rd day I was driving and my right calf locked up and I almost got in an accident and had to pull over on the side of the road to unlock my calf. I can laugh at it now but damn that was scary.

You will get better results as far as size and vascular otherwise running oral Winny. I liked those 50 mg tabs for 150-200 md a day for myself but for others a 100 mg is good.

As far as cramping, buy L-taurine and drink plenty of water and you should be just fine.

You can run Winny for 6-8 weeks, but no more. I wouldn’t recommend running excessive amounts ED for 8 weeks. Keep in mind your lipids are going to be fucked so you better be doing tons of cardio, eating right (I can’t express diet and cardio enough), and eating healthy fats.

You can run Winny for 6-8 weeks, but no more. I wouldn’t recommend running excessive amounts ED for 8 weeks. Keep in mind your lipids are going to be fucked so you better be doing tons of cardio, eating right (I can’t express diet and cardio enough), and eating healthy fats.
I definitely appreciate the word of caution. Now that covid quarantine is mostly receding, I’m back on my lifting and cardio schedule (5 days a week of varying intensity). Still a lot weaker and kind of out of shape aerobically but I’ll get that back soon.

My hdl is especially sensitive to oral use. So, I agree with you and I like to keep oral use much more targeted if possible. As much fun and ease as they can be.

Masteron v. Winstrol is always one I’ve wondered. Though, maybe mast v. primo is a better comparison.

Thanks again.

I definitely appreciate the word of caution. Now that covid quarantine is mostly receding, I’m back on my lifting and cardio schedule (5 days a week of varying intensity). Still a lot weaker and kind of out of shape aerobically but I’ll get that back soon.

My hdl is especially sensitive to oral use. So, I agree with you and I like to keep oral use much more targeted if possible. As much fun and ease as they can be.

Masteron v. Winstrol is always one I’ve wondered. Though, maybe mast v. primo is a better comparison.

Thanks again.

I lost more endurance than anything during quarantine.

I could lift nearly the same weight, but I was gassing out quickly today. My body wasn’t used to sustaining the load for multiple reps and sets.

It will be enjoyable to see a noticeable spike in my fitness for this next month. My 60 pound dumbbells and body weight exercises weren’t cutting it.

I plan on running a cutter later this year at a low to moderate dose to see how my body reacts to HGH.

Im gonna keep the AAS low, maybe test and tren low dose which I know how I react then see what added boost the HGH gives me.

Let us know how it goes when you run it.

200 test/250-375mg DNP/as much tren as you can handle without shit insomnia

PSMF, 6-8 fishoil caps, multi, spinach

Do that for 2 weeks straight and then let the water clear. You’ll be down 7-8 lbs of FAT.

Btw...it’s miserable, you need to go low volume like DC style. Do not try a John meadows program with ZERO glycogen lol

200 test/250-375mg DNP/as much tren as you can handle without shit insomnia

PSMF, 6-8 fishoil caps, multi, spinach

Do that for 2 weeks straight and then let the water clear. You’ll be down 7-8 lbs of FAT.

Btw...it’s miserable, you need to go low volume like DC style. Do not try a John meadows program with ZERO glycogen lol
Tren + DNP?!?:sick: My whole body just simultaneously cramped up and lost all energy reading that lol. Seriously though, that's a combo I'd personally never run but I've no doubt it can be very effective if you can tolerate it. Kudos to you if you can stick to that. Oh, the cravings probably get absurd.

Honestly, PSMF + a decent amount of aas (less than 500mg total) would likely elicit an 8# drop in 2 weeks as well. Depending on how lean you already are though.

Tren + DNP?!?:sick: My whole body just simultaneously cramped up and lost all energy reading that lol. Seriously though, that's a combo I'd personally never run but I've no doubt it can be very effective if you can tolerate it. Kudos to you if you can stick to that. Oh, the cravings probably get absurd.

Honestly, PSMF + a decent amount of aas (less than 500mg total) would likely elicit an 8# drop in 2 weeks as well. Depending on how lean you already are though.

Oh yea total body weight will drop much more that 7-8lbs. I’m just saying after carbing back up and restoring water and glycogen you will be down 7-8lbs of lard.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member