advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Androgen receptor down-regulation and its effects on muscle growth. Short vs Long Cycles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the point here is trying to confuse people with scientific jargon to seem smart i see?

Sure let's talk. Better yet let's do a live and discuss this so it can be real time. Right now even.

Lets discuss how using words like ligands over steroids and nuclear receptor of the ar over just ar is easier to confuse people to sound like you have a clue what your talking about to again confuse people.

Please lets discuss over live since you know so much. I'm free right now.

Nice attempt to not answer a simple question.

Good for brodeick. My best gains at my heaviest weight after abuse was on only 400mg.

And many pros claim.such experiences as well.

Your giving purely opinions here and nothing to do with science nor even the topic and keep going off topic even. With random claims and making things up nobody said.

Still have provided zero proof as gains or the anabolic effect of steroids come to a halt by said time on. Back up your claim with proof please.

Nobody needs a study to verify the fact that PEDs continue working after 6 weeks, particularly one that involves 70+ year old subjects.

For anyone who has any doubts, check out:

Here, I'll help you understand a wee bit better of a Type II NR antagonist.

Also to add. Majority of steroids lower thyroid function which low thyroid values are insanely linked to a plethora of health effects such as strongly to heart disease. So your opinion there is completely wrong and worse for someone's health.

Your opinions are narrow, playing internet sluth with published research doesn't mean you have a clue

Nobody needs a study to verify the fact that PEDs continue working after 6 weeks, particularly one that involves 70+ year old subjects.

For anyone who has any doubts, check out:

Or the studies involving athletes that are young which i also posted. Great job cherry picking . Because I only posted one study right. Lets cherry pick because I have no ground to make points up.

I've been on TRT for over a decade now. Last 5-6 years I take about 4-5 months off and just get on hcg and short period on clomid. I've always heard that down regulation was not an issue but I found that I felt better when I did this.

Your opinions are narrow, playing internet sluth with published research doesn't mean you have a clue

He pulls the same armchair pseudoscience in a couple of FB groups I used to frequent.

A self proclaimed guru trying to put a new spin on anabolics.

100%. Like Broderick says, you start at a low floor, and titrate up your dose/training/food intake as you progress higher, until you reach a level you are happy with (and able to maintain without increasing said factors).

If you want to step off, that option is also there.
That's how it was for me, but eventually it seemed Iike I'd hit the top floor within 10 to 12 weeks, and those last 3 or 4 floors the elevator moved really slow.

That's how it was for me, but eventually it seemed Iike I'd hit the top floor within 10 to 12 weeks, and those last 3 or 4 floors the elevator moved really slow.

People are generally going to hit that limit faster when they are using compounds like tren and orals, and their health predictably starts to fail.

Here, I'll help you understand a wee bit better of a Type II NR antagonist.

Lol... yes right on topic of androgen receptor down regulstion. ..

[/QUOTE]

Very funny, So your still going to go down the route that you know so much about this I see? I would really love to discuss this on live not sure why you are being afraid of it.

Please tell me exactly how carnitine is a antagonist of the nuclear receptor. I love your vague terms its really great when trying to discuss science. So if you can in particular since you are teaching me here. Which nucli is it in particular inhibiting? Is there just one nuclei? It inhibits the whole nuclear receptor your saying right? or is there multiple, and if there is multiple does it inhibit them all or upregulate others? And is there studies on hypothyroid as well carnitine improving symptoms curious? I mean I am sure you know oryou didn't put your foot in your mouth here I hope. Again live would be much easier here. carnitine doesn't improve hypothyroid symptoms right and it only down regulates the nuclear receptor or is it receptors and again if multiple which does itdown regulate. all of them? Cannot wait for your response.

People are generally going to hit that limit faster when they are using compounds like tren and orals, and their health predictably starts to fail.

great nonsensical reply... So there is a limit for time on now and its hit faster by using stronger compounds ? I thought there was no limit and using more as you progress leads to progress continuing. now it doesn't ? And as health starts to fail lmao. Ya tons of guys health failing on typical gym rat cycles after 12 weeks. All great non sensical opinions.

wow!
a 4 page thread in just a day, thought it had potential until i read a post or two...
another wow!
there was just another thread where a boy in an old body wanted to "debate" all day.

cycle effectiveness?
silly me i thought we used drugs were used to support training...
way more then one example of old dudes getting more out of less around here to the degree of making an argument for the contrary of an artical. though wasting more time then it took to wright that to discuss such an issue would seriously make me wonder if the wrighter had time for training...

wow!
a 4 page thread in just a day, thought it had potential until i read a post or two...
another wow!
there was just another thread where a boy in an old body wanted to "debate" all day.

cycle effectiveness?
silly me i thought we used drugs were used to support training...
way more then one example of old dudes getting more out of less around here to the degree of making an argument for the contrary of an artical. though wasting more time then it took to wright that to discuss such an issue would seriously make me wonder if the wrighter had time for training...
People are trying to create a debate against proven science and real world experiences with nonsensical logic/opinions. So of course I will debate it for those who actually care to learn.

And used drugs to support training... I am one of the biggest pushers of drugs are a mere icing on the cake. And health at that. And how one should put all their effort into a cycle if they are going to use drugs. And for a lesser period of time... Others are replying with nonsensical debates on mega dosing bullshit and for longer periods. Not I.. Training and diet is number 1 yet to the others here arguing it appears long cycles till near your health falls apart is the bread and butter.

If this theory had real content in reality, then the biggest would be those who do, for example, two cycles a year to look good only on the beach in vacation, unfortunately, the odd look best those who remain all the time ON.
I repeat myself, I am a bodybuilder myself and I know a lot of bodybuilders in the country and all over the world, and none but I don't know who has sportswear, I don't use short cycles

If this theory had real content in reality, then the biggest would be those who do, for example, two cycles a year to look good only on the beach in vacation, unfortunately, the odd look best those who remain all the time ON.
I repeat myself, I am a bodybuilder myself and I know a lot of bodybuilders in the country and all over the world, and none but I don't know who has sportswear, I don't use short cycles
And my reply to this which I have multiple times is that. I guess Kevin levrone dorian yates Shawn ray ian Harrison tony freeman and countless others are not real bodybuilders? And the fellas who Ive coached who are bigger then you are not real bodybuilders then either because they come off.

Maybe the reason your not where you want to be is because you do stay on.

Dont argue me, argue the guys you aspire to be or the guys with the size you aspire to be which state they felt the best growth via short cycles. Are you saying their experiences are WRONG? Silly if so. Realize there might be merit in the pathways of some of the greatest bodybuilders and just random actual pros vs having such a closed mind. Your basing your beliefs purely off experience. Yet ignoring the experiences of those who are ten times greater then you is odd isn't it?

And my reply to this which I have multiple times is that. I guess Kevin levrone dorian yates Shawn ray ian Harrison tony freeman and countless others are not real bodybuilders? And the fellas who Ive coached who are bigger then you are not real bodybuilders then either because they come off.

Maybe the reason your not where you want to be is because you do stay on.

Dont argue me, argue the guys you aspire to be or the guys with the size you aspire to be which state they felt the best growth via short cycles. Are you saying their experiences are WRONG? Silly if so. Realize there might be merit in the pathways of some of the greatest bodybuilders and just random actual pros vs having such a closed mind. Your basing your beliefs purely off experience. Yet ignoring the experiences of those who are ten times greater then you is odd isn't it?
Here in Poland we are also such "coaching" of the best professionals and they also preach various theories but no one have ever seen with them. Sory, but you're not credible. I personally know many current professionals and none of them use the methodology you recommend, but I know they are stupid and you know best....standard

Here in Poland we are also such "coaching" of the best professionals and they also preach various theories but no one has ever seen these players. Sory, but you're not credible. I personally know many current professionals and none of them use the methodology you recommend, but I know they are stupid and you know best....standard

Since were going in circles here and your not really answering what I am asking yet Im answering you...

So lastly here to end this debate if you want to call it that.My lastquestion to you is... Do you consider the endless pro bodybuilders such as ones I listed above their experiences via trial and error over decades to be complete and utter hogwash and they were stupid for doing what they did and they would of absolutely gotten much better gains if they did longer off season cycles.

Your opinion, asking you a question above, nothing on this topic or post, but purely that. Do you fully truly believe all those great pros were doing it the wrong way and could of seenmuch better results even though they tried it every which way as they stated. you still believe they were doing it wrong and their experiences hold no value of 6 weeks being majority of the gains.

This discussion does not make sense because you at all costs want to prove that your and only your truth is correct. And so you certainly know what Dorian, Kevin, Ray and all the rest did ... just a small comparison, if you were a chef and had your signature dish that won all culinary competitions, would you tell someone the exact recipe for its implementation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear