over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gym opening update?

Toronto gyms still closed, but other parts of Ontario get to reopen this Friday. So can't go to my regular gym but it looks like starting Friday I will be able to go to an LA Fitness by my work, which luckily for me is in a region allowed to enter Stage 3 this Friday.

If thats the case, then that is indeed very rare i think. Most immunities last at least a year or more. One reason we get a flu shot each year.

I did a quick google, didn't click on any articles, but the first links do say this is most likely the case. Does this mean those of us who don't want the vaccine won't have to take it (if we work in a field that tries to mandate it)?

I dont suppose anyone owns a gym in southern california..... sigh...

My current setup in my back yard is a pullup bar made ourt of pvc pipe attached to a rafter over my back patio, 4 different elitefts bands, exercise ball, home made trx bands, handles for the elitefts bands. I dunno how much longer i can do this for...

More fear mongering by some. It is still very unclear, and chances are that immunity lasts longer. Read this article, and its in MSN which is liberal:

"A new study published in Nature Medicine this week adds new insight to a key pandemic question: How long do antibodies—those proteins the immune system makes to fight off future coronavirus infections—remain in the body? In the new study, those infected with the virus had antibodies for up to three to four months, much shorter than some researchers had hoped, Reuters reports.

However, what this means for an individual’s chances of getting reinfected with the virus is still unclear. Even having low levels of antibodies could still mean you are fully protected from future infections and more research is needed to understand what antibody-positive tests really mean for public health."

Reinvention has been documented, but is very rare.

" it seems to only be a small fraction of people reporting that they have contracted Covid-19 twice, so the likelihood is thought to be quite rare."

I dont think its going to be much different than other corona viruses in this respect.

If thats the case, then that is indeed very rare i think. Most immunities last at least a year or more. One reason we get a flu shot each year.

What they are seeing is people who have been infected and recovered, can get sick again a few months later. So that is another issue with the vaccines, it might work but how long does it last?

As of right now most of the world is trying to answer the following questions.

1. Do covid antibodies make you immune to reinfection. If so at what titer level.
2. If they do offer protection do what degree.
3. How long does that protection last from both natural infection and vaccine.

The best minds are trying to answer this and the truth is that we dont know yet. So when i see people and some of them "doctors" on tv saying ohh i had covid so im immune and let me go out.... they clearly do not have any more information then the rest of the world so they are either too dumb to realize or the drs are intentionally trying to mislead.

I personally believe that it will offer some protection from infection but I really cant say how long that protection will last. We will know more soon but it just hasnt been around long enough for us to really know yet.

This is science not politics. People have devoted there entire lives to this and are working together to help the world. All of a sudden it seems people with no training think they are ID doctors overnight yet they have no clue how the immune system actually works.

I see very well thought out science and fact base discussion about AAS usage based on legit studies, experts in the field and some personal anecdotes. This would be equivalent to listening the guy who does your taxes who had never lifted a weight and is 300lbs overweight telling you about AAS usage and bodybuilding because he saw a segment on tv last night and googled it so he is now an expert and you are gonna trust him....really...

As for gyms.... this is most unfortunate. I just purchased an elliptical as in california i dont believe they will open them again soon. they could do it safely and get things under control but would require actually enforcing things rather then " just do the right thing" mentality. If everyone just did the right thing because you asked them too then why do we need prisons..

I was in the camp back in January early feb not thinking it was much more significant then other coronaviruses in its class..that turned out not to be true. I have seen hundreds of CT scan of covid patients from my friends in NYC that were just terrible and i have personally diagnosed it twice and they both had PE's at same time. The gf is a cardiologist and she has seen more covid pericarditis and myocarditis cases in the last few weeks as they are scanning all inpatients with covid now because its so common.

My colleagues have seen portal vein thrombosis, dural sinus brain infarct, and then your run of the mill clot related issues.

Its not about scaring people...its about being honest. Is the likelyhood that you will die pretty low..yes its low. But just because dont dont die doesnt make it harmless ( by that logic if something doesnt kill you in life then its harmless). Lets see how much dbol you pop after half your liver is infarcted.

i dont live each day in fear of covid but as a society we need to do the best we can and this board is certainly capable of intellectual fact based discussion

Gyms here were told to close down again by the governor. Fortunately my city wont enforce the shutdown, so my gym is staying open unless/until the county comes in and forces it to close. But even if/when that happens, my buddy who owns the gym is willing to fight it as long as he can to stay open. Obviously he would eventually lose that fight and be forced to shut down. But perhaps, if it comes down to that, which I think it probably will, it may just give us another extra day or two in the gym before it happens.

I dont suppose anyone owns a gym in southern california..... sigh...

My current setup in my back yard is a pullup bar made ourt of pvc pipe attached to a rafter over my back patio, 4 different elitefts bands, exercise ball, home made trx bands, handles for the elitefts bands. I dunno how much longer i can do this for...
I would bet the Metroflex in Murrieta is going to stay open

Just watched the video again. Umm.... I dunno if california is gonna enforce anything but its california and they are weird about enforcing things at this time but while i am not a lawyer i am aware of the government being able to legally close private businesses during times of a pandemic and it was done in NYC legally. It was contested and they businesses lost. I know they closed private country clubs in a few states that some of my friends go to and the clubs and members tried to argue that it was private and they all lost. Maybe there are a few exceptions in states i am not aware of. as i am not a legal expert. I hope the owner of that gym is doing everything that is reasonable to make it safe for members and society.

I was in the camp back in January early feb not thinking it was much more significant then other coronaviruses in its class..that turned out not to be true. I have seen hundreds of CT scan of covid patients from my friends in NYC that were just terrible and i have personally diagnosed it twice and they both had PE's at same time. The gf is a cardiologist and she has seen more covid pericarditis and myocarditis cases in the last few weeks as they are scanning all inpatients with covid now because its so common.

My colleagues have seen portal vein thrombosis, dural sinus brain infarct, and then your run of the mill clot related issues.

Its not about scaring people...its about being honest. Is the likelyhood that you will die pretty low..yes its low. But just because dont dont die doesnt make it harmless ( by that logic if something doesnt kill you in life then its harmless). Lets see how much dbol you pop after half your liver is infarcted.

i dont live each day in fear of covid but as a society we need to do the best we can and this board is certainly capable of intellectual fact based discussion

That report about autopsies confirming multiple organ clots in covid deceased patients run right along with what you're saying

Have you seen people with lasting damage recovering from covid?

There's reports of people with lasting kidney and cardiovascular damage after recovering from the virus

That report about autopsies confirming multiple organ clots in covid deceased patients run right along with what you're saying

Have you seen people with lasting damage recovering from covid?

There's reports of people with lasting kidney and cardiovascular damage after recovering from the virus

Im not sure what lasting is yet... its still too new to see how people recover. But the issues we are seeing that are related to the virus resulting in a hypercoag state shouldnt be any different then other causes of a clot..i mean a clot is a clot and ischemia results so the end result is probably the same.

The only follow ups ive seen are doctors in nyc on a group whatsapp chat sharing CT images of patients on follow up. So ive seen some 3 month follow up ct scans and some patients have some lung scarring. I dunno if thats gonna improve and neither do they so they will be follow up every few months.

We are still in our infancy regarding what we know. We learn more every day and our recommendations and understandings will change. Ive seen a healthy dr i trained with who had no medical conditions wind up in the ICU in staten island with absolutely terrible looking lungs within 3 days of admission on oxygen. Luckily he didnt need a vent and was ok after a while but i mean those lungs looked terrible on a healthy 40 yr old guy who would run the nyc marathon. Ithink that was my "whooa thats not just the flu" moment.

My hematologist has seen the clots too, and told me I'm lucky im on coumadin. Finally, there is one good thing about my health situation!:confused:

My hematologist has seen the clots too, and told me I'm lucky im on coumadin. Finally, there is one good thing about my health situation!:confused:

its funny you should mention that...i was just talking to my dad about that this evening! He is on plavix and he was wondering if it would help prevent some of those issues. While plavix ofcourse doesnt work on the cascade like warfarin does i imagine it may help as well. I think your warfarin is certainly protective in that respect.

I also wonder if taking something like aspirin would help. I DO NOT KNOW and im not recommending people taking those meds its just things that i wonder about. However if i was diagnosed with covid i probably would take 325 aspirin a day.

its funny you should mention that...i was just talking to my dad about that this evening! He is on plavix and he was wondering if it would help prevent some of those issues. While plavix ofcourse doesnt work on the cascade like warfarin does i imagine it may help as well. I think your warfarin is certainly protective in that respect.

I also wonder if taking something like aspirin would help. I DO NOT KNOW and im not recommending people taking those meds its just things that i wonder about. However if i was diagnosed with covid i probably would take 325 aspirin a day.
Yeah, I've wondered the same things myself. All I know is that my hematologist says he has researched the hell out of this and figured out a lot. He seemed content that he knows enough now. He's one of the highest respected oncologist/hematologists in our area. Im glad i have him. He told me the coumadin will protect me.

I dont think anyone should take meds prophylactically unless they are a health care worker and its doctors orders.if you do get sick with the virus, consult with a good doctor.

The neighbor girl has it and just has bad cold symptoms, but she's only 19 years old. For those of us older and with health problems I would definitely ask a doctor for help.

Yeah, I've wondered the same things myself. All I know is that my hematologist says he has researched the hell out of this and figured out a lot. He seemed content that he knows enough now. He's one of the highest respected oncologist/hematologists in our area. Im glad i have him. He told me the coumadin will protect me.

I dont think anyone should take meds prophylactically unless they are a health care worker and its doctors orders.if you do get sick with the virus, consult with a good doctor.

The neighbor girl has it and just has bad cold symptoms, but she's only 19 years old. For those of us older and with health problems I would definitely ask a doctor for help.

yea i mean coumadin has to..its so far down on the cascade lol. I have no read much into how the virus causes a hypercoag state.

Yea with your heart u have to be careful. If you have an n95 id wear that.

Something i didnt know but i thought id share. I saw a decent done study looking at plain old surgical masks and virus protection. I thought there would be like zero percent protection for the user...the study i saw showed it reduced viral exposure by like 40%. I was surprised it was that high! Its not laminar flow so that played a role.

I still think that the gov instead of pouring trillions of dollars into different things and billions buying ETFs should have used the defense production act to give every american a few n95s...thats not just for pretend peace of mind...that would protect them and others and would then stimulate the economy and save lifes. Could have probably done that for a even billion but what do i know... i had to jump through many hoops to get my n95 supply and the prices were crazy.

yea i mean coumadin has to..its so far down on the cascade lol. I have no read much into how the virus causes a hypercoag state.

Yea with your heart u have to be careful. If you have an n95 id wear that.

Something i didnt know but i thought id share. I saw a decent done study looking at plain old surgical masks and virus protection. I thought there would be like zero percent protection for the user...the study i saw showed it reduced viral exposure by like 40%. I was surprised it was that high! Its not laminar flow so that played a role.

I still think that the gov instead of pouring trillions of dollars into different things and billions buying ETFs should have used the defense production act to give every american a few n95s...thats not just for pretend peace of mind...that would protect them and others and would then stimulate the economy and save lifes. Could have probably done that for a even billion but what do i know...
Agreed. What really pissed me off is how the WHO told everyone at first that it couldn't pass person to person, and then after it was discovered that was false they told us masks did nothing. The CDC fell right in line too. I think our government did it so that there wasn't a run on the n95 masks because they were worried about Healthcare workers. I dont like being lied to. I knew at the time that masks would help. About 2 or 3 weeks before this started in the US I went out shopping for the n95 masks but they were already gone. Ive got 2 n95 masks now, been wearing one on the rare occasion I must go out. Had those left over from the swine flu.

I almost scored some at Lowes, but was told a Chinese guy had come in 2 days prior and bought every mask that both of the Lowes stores near me had. He bought about 100. Told the workers he was sending them home to his family members in China.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
cypher
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131