over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose thread

If you were to use primo and cap the total mgs for the cycle at 600 how would you do it? 200/400 test and primo? I think that would be traditional and work. Would there be any benefit to 200/200/200 with test/primo and another compound say npp or masteron? Or is 200 mg too low? My guess for basic older gym rats like me is that results wise probably little difference, health risk possibly a little more but unless using tren probably close.
I did 200 each of Primo and Deca (average) for about 4 weeks and had great results. It's all the Primo I had in amps way back but loved it. I used a tide cycle approach. Weird but effective. It's an ALR protocol and yes there were significant changes in 4 weeks. It's only one of his I responded to so well. My response to Test is blah but anabolics are my sh!t.

Day 1: 400 Deca
Day 8/12: 200 Primo each day
Day 16: 400 Deca
Day 23/27: 200 Primo each day

I’m looking to start dieting in the next week. Anybody with experience of dieting on low doses, Would 250mg test be enough to hold onto the muscle or would you either up the test a bit or a add another compound at a low dose?

I’m looking to start dieting in the next week. Anybody with experience of dieting on low doses, Would 250mg test be enough to hold onto the muscle or would you either up the test a bit or a add another compound at a low dose?

It all depends upon you. Meaning your genetics, how much muscle you hold, your nutrition, your training, your sleep etc etc. Some guys use double that dose just to maintain whilst others can cruise on less and maintain reasonably well. I have held well on 150mg test recently (and many times in the past) so I know 250mg would be much better for me. Some people get mistaken thinking guys bullshit (many do so can't blame them) but maintaining/cruising is very different to growing. Most people really can maintain well on low doses even if they think they couldn't (don't want to try/risk it). It's only when I come off everything does my body start to melt :eek::D

My next blast will be about 1.5g so it's not like I use low doses. I just cruise on a typical trt dose for health reasons as I don't want to be blasting all year. Although I honestly could grow great on 400mg test and 200mg deca no doubts at all as I have done it before. Now my diet will be even better so I think I could do well with lower doses but I still want to use more just because I find it more fun :eek::D As I have posted earlier if you just have a base of hormones (200-500mg test for the majority of people) you can maintain muscle easily when dieting if your diet and training are great. Now if you're a 270 pound freak you MAY need more. If you have bad genetics you MAY need more. Although for most people they could do just find on 250mg of real and accurately dosed testosterone.

250mg test is trt for some people who have a low response whereas for others it will put them well above the normal range and in a great position to build muscle when in a calorie surplus or maintain muscle in a calorie deficit. I don't know your stats but if you're dieting and want to use low doses and I would personally go with closer to 350-400mg total to make sure if you want to look near your best. Perhaps 250mg test and 150mg mast or just all test. You could start at 250mg test and see how you are and if it's enough stay there but if you feel you need an extra boost add in 20mg mast p daily. For guys who really want to look great as I posted earlier tren at 10-20mg can do wonders but even at that dose it's going to go against your health so that's just for guys who don't mind that. For the low dose guys who want to be as healthy as possible they are probably best just sticking to 250-400mg test when blasting regardless of their goal.

My sex drive A++ on 20mg prop a day, I feel energetic and alive the second I wake up. I finally am getting sore for the first time in a long time but not for more than 24 hours. Recovery is working well.. I'm also on 10mg tren a day..

Hey bro. Would you feel the same benefits if you did 20mg of Test Enan or Cyp a day as opposed to prop that your running now? I've been reading a lot by other brothers who swear that prop is something special for the energy department where test E and C doesn't work as well for that...
Would you also say that the Tren is jacking up the "feel" factor?

After listened to a podcast with Phil Viz, a competition preparation coach, he mentioned anavar increases collagen synthesis, and while I've heard for many many years, deca, eq, primo and var increase collagen synthesis, it may be worth adding a small var dose pre resistance training

On other side of the coin I have been blasting six months out of the year the last few years , and do like to keep blast time down since each year it has slowly gone up

I did competition preparation for three months and went from 400 to up to a gram than last few weeks backed down to 250 and I know it's not high doses , competition dosing, esp for a male my size, I do like to rest my body

Of course there could be a happy medium where most of the time it's true trt doses could add in a 10 mgs var pre training and add in a 100 mgs primo shot one week and a deca shot sometime in as long as you're health markers are good, and taking enough time off

Not saying I'll do this this would be the max I'd do in two months

Currently I've taken a month off so far and plan to take over another month off untill lab results

Reactions: Cdn
Hey bro. Would you feel the same benefits if you did 20mg of Test Enan or Cyp a day as opposed to prop that your running now? I've been reading a lot by other brothers who swear that prop is something special for the energy department where test E and C doesn't work as well for that...
Would you also say that the Tren is jacking up the "feel" factor?
Prop is something special , technically if you were doing 20mg of cyp or e you wouldn’t be getting the same amount of test because of the Esther . I beleive it’s somewhere around 75-100mg Esther per 300mg test e ..
I did test e for years
Prop has helped me hold the least amount of water retention from the shorter carbon chain (Esther) .. I will never go back to anything other than prop . I may swap to Cyp just to change up the body . But I doubt as I love my look on prop. Today i fucked my wife better than she’s ever been fucked because of my 10mg tren . LOL I definitely feel more aggressive but very tolerable . I just feel more direct / ego drive in a way.. I’ve guided many of my patients to swap from E and C to prop and they have the same loving results

Prop is something special , technically if you were doing 20mg of cyp or e you wouldn’t be getting the same amount of test because of the Esther . I beleive it’s somewhere around 75-100mg Esther per 300mg test e ..
I did test e for years
Prop has helped me hold the least amount of water retention from the shorter carbon chain (Esther) .. I will never go back to anything other than prop . I may swap to Cyp just to change up the body . But I doubt as I love my look on prop. Today i fucked my wife better than she’s ever been fucked because of my 10mg tren . LOL I definitely feel more aggressive but very tolerable . I just feel more direct / ego drive in a way.. I’ve guided many of my patients to swap from E and C to prop and they have the same loving results

Wow that sounds awesome. Might just have to give that prop a try then! I don't "feel" the test E. The only time when I really "feel" the test E is when I am working out in gym and the pump and strength is good and I look better physique wise. But still have problems with energy issues and feel lethargic all day when I am not in gym ramped up on ECA stack lol.
I think that a lot of people just stick with test E or C is because your getting so much more test bang for the buck (and it often costs the SAME as prop..but just double the mg amount) and of course all you need to do it a shot every 5 or 6 days as opposed to ED or EOD with prop...so convenience and price and dose wise..test E and C def takes the cake.

Random. What about running other long ester AAS every day. Let's say you're doing 200mg tren e a week. What if you split that in 7 injects?
Or is this method just good with test. Being that people say no need for an AI and higher test levels.

Daily doses of 10mg of MENT with 20mg of test cyp...so 70mg MENT and 140mg test per week

I can't stress how potent MENT is at even this low dose.
Any fat loss from ment?

Any fat loss from ment?

Trest works at least as well as tren for me in terms of fat loss. It doesn't make me look as cut as tren, but it's great for actually losing fat. It's much better than tren for gaining size in my experience.

Random. What about running other long ester AAS every day. Let's say you're doing 200mg tren e a week. What if you split that in 7 injects?
Or is this method just good with test. Being that people say no need for an AI and higher test levels.

Matt Porter intelligently talked about this

There are no rules, you can use true trt if you want, testosterone only, or you can add in other hormones on other days. As long as the total dose is lets say 150-200 and your taking enough time off every year, getting lab results. It would be good to get blood drawn while on these other hormones to see whats happening with your overall health

Trest works at least as well as tren for me in terms of fat loss. It doesn't make me look as cut as tren, but it's great for actually losing fat. It's much better than tren for gaining size in my experience.
So a compound that’s better than tren with less sides and more gains?? Sounds amazing

In almost thirty year of using gear I have never taken deca. Will be doing first time soon, curiosity finally has got the better of me and test and npp are pretty cheap. thinking of npp/test at 250 each per week. Since this is low dose thread is that a low dose? Based on research yes and still effective. Is the test high enough for npp? I have seen 1:1 and 2:1 ratios and while I do enjoy the gains, I also like the feel good aspect of gear and don’t want to sacrifice that really and would be willing to make some adjustments based on recommendations.

thanks

In almost thirty year of using gear I have never taken deca. Will be doing first time soon, curiosity finally has got the better of me and test and npp are pretty cheap. thinking of npp/test at 250 each per week. Since this is low dose thread is that a low dose? Based on research yes and still effective. Is the test high enough for npp? I have seen 1:1 and 2:1 ratios and while I do enjoy the gains, I also like the feel good aspect of gear and don’t want to sacrifice that really and would be willing to make some adjustments based on recommendations.

thanks

After this test/dhb run and an amount of time back on true trt, test/npp looks like it'll be next for me, as well, so curious about responses.

thanks
I would just watch prolactin. Even 250mg deca elevates my prolactin.

I never had luck with any of that. Its masteron and cabergoline for me to lower prolactin.

Interesting because I was thinking of doing the classic test tren mast but replace tren with npp. My only hesitation was trying to keep total mgs down. Maybe 200 each per week? Thanks for the reply’s much appreciated.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear