over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Mr O

Possible new era and multiple champion

If he stays in the same condition or better. You can bet Brandon will try to improve.

Now Big Ramy looked like a MrOlympia I think he was as close to Ronnie as I have seen, not quite Ronnie at his best but close.

I'm so damn happy for Ramy. Really good show by Curry and Hadi, as well.

Wonder what they did differently with Ramy? Maybe not much? He couldn't hold his condition, so maybe the solution was to do nothing at all...maybe have him ready early and then start scooting in reasonable amounts of carbs so he fills out on his own. Notice that Ramy and Curry held their look and even got better, posing didn't even seem to phase them while others, I ain't callin no names, but Phil Heath couldn't keep it up

I love when people say ambassador of the sport...ha ha a sport that is made from illegal drug use . Ramy would probably be the BEST person to represent the sport as in many other countries steroid use is not so frowned upon. Don't know what the laws are in Egypt involving anabolic steroids? Most people in the usa outside a small click of people even know who Brandon or Phil are, in Iran Hadi is treated like Tom Brady, a super star and celebrity. The IFBB is not only the USA.

Agree Hadi is GOD on iran ..

And ramy .. ppl BOW to him in egypt when he passing around
Ramy has 2 million on IG, guys like Hadi are stars and they have millions of fans.

Trust me Ramy is GOD in egypt , same for Choopan in Iran

Agree Hadi is GOD on iran ..

And ramy .. ppl BOW to him in egypt when he passing around

Trust me Ramy is GOD in egypt , same for Choopan in Iran

It's an entirely different culture than the US, that's for sure. Looks like to me there are some guys over with retarded amounts of money and they will choose guys, train them, pay for expenses, etc., to see them compete.

so happy for ramy !!! Totaly deserved !

Chad will make him the new ronnie if he can put the work in

Time for cocky mothafuckas phil+breon to STFU

Cbum owned everyone !

Hadi should be 2nd , 90s era ..

Great MRO , i think next year big battle ramy vs curry

so happy for ramy !!! Totaly deserved !

Chad will make him the new ronnie if he can put the work in

Time for cocky mothafuckas phil+breon to STFU

Cbum owned everyone !

Hadi should be 2nd , 90s era ..

Great MRO , i think next year big battle ramy vs curry

I´m very happy for Ramy and Hadi has a great physique but neither of them flow as well as Phil, Rhoden and even Brandon despite his seagull calves, aesthetics also come into play as does obvious oil use in Hadi´s shoulders which in my opinion should (and most probably did) penalize him. There´s a lot of Phil Heath phobia here but why retire when even being nowhere near your best you´re still third and have a better back than the champ and better legs than the second guy? I´d like him to come back next year and do battle against all these guys and Roelly Winklaar (who should have won in 2018) get Kai Green in the mix and you have reason to be excited.

Chris Bumstead is a joy to watch (those vacuums!) and the obvious winner from every angle/pose from what i´ve seen, Classic Physique is where it´s at for me.

Very happy for Ramy. He’s worked hard and is so dedicated. Glad to see it finally pay off.

People complaining hadi should have been second are clearly forgetting the Olympia is a 2 day show. Even the judges agreed at finals with 5 2nd place votes that hadi was second... that night. He clearly was 4-5th at pre judging though. You can tel by the score card that everyone was close at pre judging and the judges really struggled to score them that night. ramy even had a second and a third place vote at pre judging.

Wow congratulations to Ramy. Happy to see the true winner get the nod.

I´m very happy for Ramy and Hadi has a great physique but neither of them flow as well as Phil, Rhoden and even Brandon despite his seagull calves, aesthetics also come into play as does obvious oil use in Hadi´s shoulders which in my opinion should (and most probably did) penalize him. There´s a lot of Phil Heath phobia here but why retire when even being nowhere near your best you´re still third and have a better back than the champ and better legs than the second guy? I´d like him to come back next year and do battle against all these guys and Roelly Winklaar (who should have won in 2018) get Kai Green in the mix and you have reason to be excited.

Chris Bumstead is a joy to watch (those vacuums!) and the obvious winner from every angle/pose from what i´ve seen, Classic Physique is where it´s at for me.

Uh no, you can't use "flow" with Phil in the same sentence as Rhoden or Brandon. Not even close.
Anyone with eyes can compare Phil at his peak to this year and see its just missing something. And Phil was NEVER a flow guy. He was a freaking bubble guy. Clear as day Phil was a distant third.

If anyone saw that scorecard, check out Hadi in the night show. Basically HE jumped spots and was 2nd there.
I liked what I saw from Curry, but in order to beat a mass monster like that who happens to be ON...the flow and aesthetic look that Curry brings NEEEEDS to be popping and full as fuck. And Curry wasn't. IMO, for Curry to get another win, he needs to have that Flex Wheeler look of insane proportions, muscles haaanging off he body and full as a house. And its clear he struggles with that. When he's full, he loses separation in his legs...which was the knock on him last year. So he tightened up, but he lost the muscle game because of it.

Uh no, you can't use "flow" with Phil in the same sentence as Rhoden or Brandon. Not even close.
Anyone with eyes can compare Phil at his peak to this year and see its just missing something. And Phil was NEVER a flow guy.

This, and If we talk about flow, Hadi has the best flow of the top 5, this is not the same to have the more aesthetic look.

I wonder where a top conditioned Roelly would have placed here.

excellent work for Akim Williams to get top 6.

huge progress.

it's a damn shame he's so dark skinned... hard af to see any detail on him. there should be some 'reverse' tanning stuff you could apply to really dark guys to brighten em up lol

excellent work for Akim Williams to get top 6.

huge progress.

it's a damn shame he's so dark skinned... hard af to see any detail on him. there should be some 'reverse' tanning stuff you could apply to really dark guys to brighten em up lol

Agree i was very happy for akim

I know it not your guys style BUT i am very happy for my boy CBUM!

At just 25 he had maybe the best physique in the whole show

Humble with huge improvements in his back and back poses

He can add 10 lb more and if he dies it corect ... watch out !

If he keeps healthy and keeps going when he pass 30 and muscle maturity kicks in he will be a statue

This is bodybuilding to me Because only a few guys can do the open , most deteriorate when they turn pro and go mass monster status

The extra mass rarely looks good , still i respect the hell out of these guys cause the level of dedication required is above most human beings capabilities

Great olympia at last , i was happy to watch it

Ramy has Ronnies kindness , both are like little kids that just want to be huge

After a surgery and 2 years of rest one would expect to see the problem solved.

NPC_1653.jpg
NPC_1654.jpg

Interested to see what happens with this second group of top talent ie. Akim, Iaian and Hunter.
Seems like those 3 are the "next up" guys that made big progress this year to break into the top ten.

The top 4 can basically chill until the Olympia or Arnold, those next 3-4 are guys who can enter any regular show and win.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131