over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Mr O

These guys look amazing! Looking at that type of muscular detail reminds me what bodybuilding should be about. Dorian was huge but came in peeled and Ronnie's shape, size and conditioning for most of his career was great. Now, you usually don't see this type of detail. I still love the big physiques but Classic just brings back a look where it's an art form and shows that the size game has gone a little too far...in my humble opinion.

I really did enjoy the classic this year, the first time I really paid attention. I do wish they did the same mandatories in addition to the classic shots they hit.

Hadi was screwed, he was much better than Brandon and Phil, and had the more sharper condition of all, better quads than Brandon, the best A&T, harder glutes and hams.

Hell, I like him more even than Ramy, although in some poses he is not so massive

Hadi was much better the second night than at pre-judging. Had he brought the same level of conditioning at pre-judging that he had at finals I would have been more of a lock. I personally would have preferred he place third.

excellent work for Akim Williams to get top 6.

huge progress.

it's a damn shame he's so dark skinned... hard af to see any detail on him. there should be some 'reverse' tanning stuff you could apply to really dark guys to brighten em up lol

Akim has a great physique and really caught my attention since I didn´t know about him, only evident flaw is his lats are a bit high up, nevertheless I hope he does well in the future.

What happened to Kuclo and Shawn Rhoden?

Is Rhoden still going through all the rape charges? Sorry, I haven't followed him, but I thought he was going to be in the O?

I only follow what is posted here at ProM, and even then, I don't read every thread until the Olympia, Nationals/USA's, and Arnold pops up.

What happened to Kuclo and Shawn Rhoden?

Is Rhoden still going through all the rape charges? Sorry, I haven't followed him, but I thought he was going to be in the O?

I only follow what is posted here at ProM, and even then, I don't read every thread until the Olympia, Nationals/USA's, and Arnold pops up.

Kuclo took the year off from the uncertainty of the compeition season and was getting PRP on his Knees last time i talked with him. He's still a monster. Would've been curious to see where he landed in this line up. I'd say probably 5-6th.

Kuclo took the year off from the uncertainty of the compeition season and was getting PRP on his Knees last time i talked with him. He's still a monster. Would've been curious to see where he landed in this line up. I'd say probably 5-6th.

Yep. It would've been very interesting to see where a well conditioned Kuclo + Cedric would've been in that lineup.
If ON, i think they are better than Iain/Hunter/Akim.

Kuclo is better than Hunter and Ian, but with Akim its close.

it was amazing how un-spectacular Phil looked. wouldnt be surprised if he hangs it up. That fragile ego, i bet he is out. and i'd be surprised if he stays involved w the sport cuz seems like no one likes him lol

Big Ramy made me put foot in my mouth. i said they'd never let him win cuz of language barrier and etc. but i am pleasantly surprised and so happy for him. he truly deserves to be Mr. O. he is such a freak. those quad seperations were insane.
-F

After a surgery and 2 years of rest one would expect to see the problem solved.

NPC_1653.jpg
NPC_1654.jpg

Honestly

Kudos to Phil Heath. I know it's social media's favorite past time to shit on him, and he's brought forth a lot of it personality wise

But at his best; the guy brought one of the most unbelievable physiques on the Olympia stage

And if he retires due to the distension issue; I'm happy he goes out with no major injury or health issue.

We base a lot of our opinions of our favorites on their personality, and whether it aligns with our own views or traits; but objectively speaking Phil will be remembered by many for what he brought to the stage

After a surgery and 2 years of rest one would expect to see the problem solved.

Many body parts are never the same after surgery. Many athletes have torn an ACL, had it repaired, then within 2 years had that same ACL tear again or the other ACL tear from compensation.

Fouad Abiad had his hernia surgery done by the same doctor who did Heath's and Abiad said his abs have never looked the same since. I'm not surprised Heath couldn't get his back either.

Yea, I think Kuclo would have done well. Last year he made a huge jump in his appearance from prior years. If he made another 1-2 jumps from that, it makes me
wonder where he'd land now...or I guess anticipating for next year now. I totally forgot about Cedric! He most definitely could have been top 10 for sure, and if he came in 'on point,' he'd be a contender as well. As good as this Olympia was, it was still missing Kuclo, Cedric, Rhoden and and Roelly! Hopefully we can get a full pack for 2021. I would welcome Heath to come back as well for next year. He looked off from his usual self, even w/out the stomach issue...not by much, but enough to make a difference. A little bit in the O is a big deal when it comes to the top 5 placings, etc.

I'm still happy that Ramy won, dude is a freak. It was just a matter of time if he came in like he should have.

If I had to diet through T-Giving and most of this month, i'd be gaining a shit-ton of weight already...hahaha:)

This years Olympia was so much better than last years. Lots of guys came in looking very good. Ramy definitely was on point. I hope Phil continues to compete if he enjoys it as he is still very good but not polished like he was in his prime. I do wonder where Roelly would have been. He looked good this year.

After any of my surgeries things were never as good as they used to be.

I'm not sure how Roelly managed to reduce his bubble stomach, he didn't get surgery, maybe it wasn't a hernia and he just got too much food to do the load?

I totally forgot about Cedric! He most definitely could have been top 10 for sure, and if he came in 'on point,' he'd be a contender as well.

Jeez stop talking about Cedric, he has never brought a competitive package to Olympia, he would have been fighting Justin and Dexter to get into the top 10. Dexter doesn't deserved such a high place, but the legends always get a few extra places. Phil didn't deserve third place, Jay and Warren were also placed higher than they deserved in their farewell O, the same with Ronnie in 4 th place in 2007 beating Wolf.

Honestly

Kudos to Phil Heath. I know it's social media's favorite past time to shit on him, and he's brought forth a lot of it personality wise

But at his best; the guy brought one of the most unbelievable physiques on the Olympia stage

And if he retires due to the distension issue; I'm happy he goes out with no major injury or health issue.

We base a lot of our opinions of our favorites on their personality, and whether it aligns with our own views or traits; but objectively speaking Phil will be remembered by many for what he brought to the stage

I never liked his physique (only in the Arnold 2010 and MO 2008), I don't care about his personality.

Jeez stop talking about Cedric, he has never brought a competitive package to Olympia, he would have been fighting Justin and Dexter to get into the top 10. Dexter doesn't deserved such a high place, but the legends always get a few extra places. Phil didn't deserve third place, Jay and Warren were also placed higher than they deserved in their farewell O, the same with Ronnie in 4 th place in 2007 beating Wolf.

Well, it isn't top 5, but top 10 in the Olympia/world is pretty damn good. If he nails his package, he can place 'well.' The guy has a lot on his plate outside BB, and I respect him for that. Anyway, whether you like it or not, he is a force when he nails his package.

It's not a question of whether I like him or not, people have been expecting him to be an Olympia contender since he became a pro. It has never made the top 6.

I like his attitude and his routines, but I'm not expecting anything from him at this point.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws