over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

2020 Mr O

What surprised me the most was not Ramy winning as he was the clear winner but Heath getting third place still with his one-pack abs. That alone should have put him at the bottom imo. But he's called 'The Gift' right?

The Philheathphobia is strong with you, we´re not talking about Mr. Ab-lympia here, the rest of Phil´s muscle groups were fine and got him the placing he deserved, Dorian also won with a torn biceps from 94 to 97, yes he was lagging in one muscle but ahead in all the rest, maybe you and Shawn Ray would have placed him last for it though.

**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

The Philheathphobia is strong with you, we´re not talking about Mr. Ab-lympia here, the rest of Phil´s muscle groups were fine and got him the placing he deserved, Dorian also won with a torn biceps from 94 to 97, yes he was lagging in one muscle but ahead in all the rest, maybe you and Shawn Ray would have placed him last for it though.

I have nothing whatsoever against the man as I don't know him 😀 But his abs were terrible...

What surprised me the most was not Ramy winning as he was the clear winner but Heath getting third place still with his one-pack abs. That alone should have put him at the bottom imo. But he's called 'The Gift' right?

Yea no shit, 'The Gift' was 3rd place. I dunno what happened with Phil, he was a shadow of his former self. Looks like he lost size, hardness, shape, everything. Those big, bulbous, balloon muscles just didn't pop like they used to. Although I'm sure when Ramy saw Phil's condition, he whipped out the prayer rug right there and gave thanks to Allah :) LOL I love how he looked so damn happy on stage

Jeez stop talking about Cedric, he has never brought a competitive package to Olympia, he would have been fighting Justin and Dexter to get into the top 10. Dexter doesn't deserved such a high place, but the legends always get a few extra places. Phil didn't deserve third place, Jay and Warren were also placed higher than they deserved in their farewell O, the same with Ronnie in 4 th place in 2007 beating Wolf.
People were saying the EXACT same thing about big Ramy before this Olympia. If Cedric gets his shit together he is NEVER any lower than third place at the Olympia, he gets peeled he may be the ONLY one that could beat Ramy.

I agree. Hadi should’ve been 2nd or 3rd and Phil shouldn’t have been in top 5. They gave Phil a top 3 placing. I also don’t think Bonac should’ve been too 5 either.

People were saying the EXACT same thing about big Ramy before this Olympia. If Cedric gets his shit together he is NEVER any lower than third place at the Olympia, he gets peeled he may be the ONLY one that could beat Ramy.

Not a fan of Cedric as he uses his Military obligations as an excuse. Bro, you're a reservist with special privileges.

I was really impressed with Akim. Who is he working with? I thought Ian shut up a lot of hates too.

Bonac seemed to be left out on the outside. I've gotta give Hadi huge props. Flying in from the Middle East and competing in 2 days. If anyone has flown and had to compete you know its no joke with the water retention and flushing it off ASAP in 2 days while trying to load.

He would have to pack a lot of muscle and don't seem willing to make the necessary sacrifices for it, much less as get older. And he don't care so much about winning as are going out and showing his artwork, he is in a comfort zone and dont want will get out of it.

I swear there’s a lot of folks here that are forgetting this was a two day show with scoring from pre judging and finals.

I'm not sure how Roelly managed to reduce his bubble stomach, he didn't get surgery, maybe it wasn't a hernia and he just got too much food to do the load?
Dexter said he reduced his by giving up processed foods, artificial sweeteners and taking probiotics.

My favorite shots of the show were Brandon's silhouette shots on night two. Too many of the guys skipped the opportunity to hit a few as they entered the stage which is too bad. Ramy looked sick in the silhouette shots as well.

To anyone who complained about the price I was looking at an old issue of Flex from 1988 and the Mr. O pre-judging was $35 and $50 with night show starting at $35 and going up to $250. This was 1988 so $50 to sit in the comfort of my own home with a great seat/view in 2021 seems like a fair price if not great price IMO. It is interesting to see how the supplements back then were very close in price to today. Animal Pak was advertised as $26.99 and I see it these days for 30ish. Crazy the lack of inflation.

Pretty cool pic (had to crop the guys face out on the left).....

Yeah, Bumstead rockin' the Demey-all-day look.

I wonder if there was no classic division if Brandon would have won on Saturday. He's a cross between Lee Haney and Bertil Fox.

Bumstead looks phenomenal...he should be proud of himself!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131