over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dosage Thread

Exactly, I do not know how in the USA but in Poland there is no problem with giving a vial to the laboratory and testing the real concentration and content of the substance, the fairy tale that once the gear was better is like talking to grandfather "in my time it was different"

Well, OF COURSE "the gear was better" 20-30 years ago before your receptors weren't fried harder the Colonel's Extra Crispy recipe and you hadn't damn near maxed out your genetic limit ;)

Four weeks in at 1500mg pharmacy Test. Still not "feeling it" but at 45 stuff hits me differently. Crushed my E2 again on 1.5mg Arimidex. No libido or erections for some prime Romanian. Merry Christmas brothers.

Attachments

• 1608968184078.jpg
    1608968184078.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 178
I do not understand where the belief in letro power came from - even scientific studies show that 1 mg of adex is stronger than 2.5 mg of letro in terms of estradiol suppression

Letro is by far the strongest anti estrogen. 2.5mg a day will absolutely crush your estrogen. You won't be able to get off the couch on that.
If you haven't experienced it. You arnt getting real letro. And at 2g of test your test would be so high the ratio of estrogen to test would take forever to catch up to have problems. Or genetically you don't get bothered. Gyno is genetic aswell. Except a small population percentage goes in that category

In the past I've pushed 3g of test and used no ai. I already had small gyno and doing that the lumps never really got any bigger. Reason being anti estrogen kill my joints and wreck my blood work. Was playing it by ear to see when I would need it. Never had any estrogen sides

Letro is by far the strongest anti estrogen. 2.5mg a day will absolutely crush your estrogen. You won't be able to get off the couch on that.
If you haven't experienced it. You arnt getting real letro. And at 2g of test your test would be so high the ratio of estrogen to test would take forever to catch up to have problems. Or genetically you don't get bothered. Gyno is genetic aswell. Except a small population percentage goes in that category

In the past I've pushed 3g of test and used no ai. I already had small gyno and doing that the lumps never really got any bigger. Reason being anti estrogen kill my joints and wreck my blood work. Was playing it by ear to see when I would need it. Never had any estrogen sides
How I love it when someone knows better than me what affects me and how it works ... my IAs are taken straight from the pharmacy so there is no question of a fake product. At 2g of testosterone, I need 2.5mg letro a day to have estrogen about 20 at 1.25mg a day and 2g of test a week my estro is 50 + -
When it comes to gynecomastia I have never had problems with it, I used 2-3g of testosterone without IA and I had no symptoms of gynecomastia but without IA I was swollen like a balloon

How I love it when someone knows better than me what affects me and how it works ... my IAs are taken straight from the pharmacy so there is no question of a fake product. At 2g of testosterone, I need 2.5mg letro a day to have estrogen about 20 at 1.25mg a day and 2g of test a week my estro is 50 + -
When it comes to gynecomastia I have never had problems with it, I used 2-3g of testosterone without IA and I had no symptoms of gynecomastia but without IA I was swollen like a balloon

I can't stand it when people try to apply either generalized drug reactions or their own individualized drug reaction and INSIST what your reactions/non-reactions are.

I've said this numerous times, but we all have our unique, physiological chemical make-up and don't all respond to aas the same way.

People convert test to estro at different rates. Straight up. If somebody is taking 1mg of adex a day and is still bloated, it is not for someone else who hasn't even seen their bloodwork to tell them it's fine .

Luki, apologies but YOU'RE THE OUTLIER, NOT THE NORM here.

Luki, apologies but YOU'RE THE OUTLIER, NOT THE NORM here.

i wonder where 2.5mg of letro puts my estrogen when im running higher doses of test.. guess i need a blood test.

sure would be nice if those tests were easier to get... like out of a vending machine lol

where does 2.5mg letro put your estrogen at when running high dose test?

i wonder where 2.5mg of letro puts my estrogen when im running higher doses of test.. guess i need a blood test.

sure would be nice if those tests were easier to get... like out of a vending machine lol

where does 2.5mg letro put your estrogen at when running high dose test?

I did not get bloodwork to check, but I was running 2g of test and was doing 1.25mg 2x per week. And that right there bottomed me out where there were visual changes. Everyone has FELT being bottomed out before. Libido crashes, joints suddenly ache, etc. But when I get too low, it dries my skin out horribly. My legs and arms looked needed lotion a couple times a day, enough that my wife was asking why my skin was so "gross and dry." Soon as I backed off, basically stopping AI use for 3 weeks, dryness left, joints felt ok, libido came back. Personally, there are much more benefits to having slightly TOO HIGH of estrogen than having it slightly too low.

I did not get bloodwork to check, but I was running 2g of test and was doing 1.25mg 2x per week. And that right there bottomed me out where there were visual changes. Everyone has FELT being bottomed out before. Libido crashes, joints suddenly ache, etc. But when I get too low, it dries my skin out horribly. My legs and arms looked needed lotion a couple times a day, enough that my wife was asking why my skin was so "gross and dry." Soon as I backed off, basically stopping AI use for 3 weeks, dryness left, joints felt ok, libido came back. Personally, there are much more benefits to having slightly TOO HIGH of estrogen than having it slightly too low.

ashy af huh

I'm a fat boy and I rarely need anything for estrogen even with large amounts of test. Deca, on the other hand, does seem to make my nipples flare up at higher doses.

An interesting finding about AI's and joint pain, not directly related to E2 level:

Steroidal and non-steroidal third-generation aromatase inhibitors induce pain-like symptoms via TRPA1.
Fusi C1, Materazzi S1, Benemei S1, Coppi E1, Trevisan G2, Marone IM1, Minocci D1, De Logu F1, Tuccinardi T3, Di Tommaso MR4, Susini T4, Moneti G5, Pieraccini G5, Geppetti P1, Nassini R1.
Author information
Abstract
Use of aromatase inhibitors (AIs), exemestane, letrozole and anastrozole, for breast cancer therapy is associated with severe pain symptoms, the underlying mechanism of which is unknown. The electrophilic nature of AIs suggests that they may target the transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) channel, a major pathway in pain transmission and neurogenic inflammation. AIs evoke TRPA1-mediated calcium response and current in rodent nociceptors and human cells expressing the recombinant channel. In mice, AIs produce acute nociception, which is exaggerated by pre-exposure to proalgesic stimuli, and, by releasing sensory neuropeptides, neurogenic inflammation in peripheral tissues. AIs also evoke mechanical allodynia and decreased grip strength, which do not undergo desensitization on prolonged AI administration. These effects are markedly attenuated by TRPA1 pharmacological blockade or in TRPA1-deficient mice. TRPA1 is a major mediator of the proalgesic actions of AIs, thus suggesting TRPA1 antagonists for the treatment of pain symptoms associated with AI use.

i did 100mg of D-BOL a day for 8 weeks as a 2nd ever cycle at 23. i gained 24 pounds in those 8 weeks. that was the most weight i ever put on a cycle.

hey guys what is your highest dosage you had ever run off diffrent orals, and what did you get from it- personally I had run 140 mg of droll, I blow the fuck up, but the bak pumps killed me.

i also once run 200 mg og wine on a comp prep, the granny wine look I had there was something else, but I I properly could have achieved the same look with less

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131