mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I absolutely love stuff like this! Absolutely love it!

So heres my statement to everyone here.

What if the people shown on this thread ate every single morsel of food they have eaten when they bulked up.....every single iota of food right down to the smallest iota to bulk up to those proportions they did.....but maybe did one of the following

1) got up in the morning and did 20-40 minute empty stomach cardio with BCAA powder down the hatch? Lets say they took a brisk walk around the neighborhood with their girlfriend or wife......thats the only difference in what they allready did all year long.

Would they have gained as much muscle mass but been slightly leaner? I dont even have to hear the answer, I know the answer.

2) Maybe took some low dose GH all year long.

Would they have gained as much muscle mass but been slightly leaner? I dont even have to hear the answer, I know the answer.

3) Took in maybe one, two, three or a combo of 7-keto-dhea, L-carnitine, a viable fat burner, green tea at 1500-3000mg a day, 12.5 to 25mcg T3 and other key partitioning supplements?

4) Moved most of the carbs they took in all day long to predominantly pre workout and the 2 meals post workout.....because the human body is an absolute sponge during that time.....and lessened them later in the day.....

5) Did one, a few, a combination, or all of the above 4 things (or whatever fits into their personal boundaries they set up for themselves) until they got it dialed in on how their unique body works to eat their way up in size pronto and keep at a decent offseason bodyfat percentage that makes them happy. Do they need to do them all? Heck no....do they have to do any cardio? I think it would be smart....but my point is just as much as you find out what works for you dieting down you find out what works for you getting dramatically larger.

Pretty basic isnt it? Yet for alot of people it all goes hell in a handbasket. EXCESS rules the day in bodybuilding and thats with powerbuilding progressive heavier weights in training, drugs, and food......its how you smartly deal with the side effects of EXCESS that is the key to it all. Can you just be a daredevil and just do the EXCESS drug route? yea you can if you want....you might be fine healthwise in 3-20 years....and again you might not.

You guys wonder how I do things with advanced people? There you go up above.

Three way split

chest shoulders triceps
-
biceps/forearms backwidth backthickness
-
calves hams quads

done mon tues thurs and fri (fri repeat of mondays bodyparts hit)
and you get after it with widowmakers for weak bodyparts.

Let food be your anabolic, take care of the excess as stated, and be very responsible with the primer part of the equation.

Absolutely CLASSIC quote!

Thanks.

Just bumping this thread because it cant be read enough! Thank YOU DANTE!

Sums it Up!
Plain and Simple!

wish Dante still posted here... hopefully he comes back

wish Dante still posted here... hopefully he comes back

I don't think he is gone. Sure he will come back eventually. Normal for people to need some short periods off the boards. Things can get frustrating.

Still my favorite thread of all time and what I still look at when the little voice on my head tells me I need to do things more fancy-like.

This thread i feel is the reason I have made most of my progress

I want you to explain to me what you think Ive been saying here in this thread.
Because Ive said multiple times in this thread "do what makes you the most happy".....but i do know this.....if your 200 and want to be 250 there is a fast way to do it and a wishful way that will never accomplish it....(or you could just play russian roullette and drug your way there).

But I want to hear from you exactly what you think I am saying in this thread.

And since most people won't figure that out...

I kind of want to say one final thing about threads like this....because it drives me nuts because people just pull out of it what they want to pull out from it.....and it ends up with "Well Dante recommended that......"

No...... I recommend the following....."Do the path that will make you most happy and remember the downsides and the upsides of that route"

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/62679-i-absolutely-love-stuff-like-absolutely-love-2.html#post824510

I should just let this ride for 24 hours and watch how many Professional Muscle members make absolute fools of themselves. Guarantee a bunch of them would comment "he looks like shit, he is fat, etc etc etc"

and

More power to you Jordan Hutchinson...more power to you dude.

The heavyweight and OVERALL USA Champion!

Attachments

• USAntitled.jpg
    USAntitled.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 107
I should just let this ride for 24 hours and watch how many Professional Muscle members make absolute fools of themselves. Guarantee a bunch of them would comment "he looks like shit, he is fat, etc etc etc"

and

He ain't fat his thick as fk.once he leans down for prep if he has a good coach or know what his doing.and I mean know what his doing .not think he knows. He will come in good as hell

I love guys who can keep their eyes on the prize. (Chris Tuttle makes everyone eat crow once again!)
He looks the same just more tanned..lol Na bro his done a hell of a job.my hat off to him

and

Would you say that a lower-ish drug use but getting this high in bf is healthier than a slightly higher drug use but staying leaner?

I feel like the answer is pretty obvious but I’ve done both and must say that my health markers (mainly bp) were worse on the lower dose higher bf regime. Also felt pretty uncomfortable. I know that’s what it takes to progress (which I did) but that felt horrible health wise.

26 weeks on a diet, that's the price of holding all that extra fat, has clearly worked for him

and

Old school, love it! Shows how much things have changed. Younger guys on here who weigh 180 to 190lbs that must have abs 24/7 make negative comments about bodybuilders being fat or out of shape. It's pathetic what's happened to real bodybuilding over the years...body shaming in our own sport by guys that aren't doing it themselves!!

There is a price to be paid with that method, and it's a LONG brutal diet! If you don't have great genetics you will pay a price somewhere.
His.... look at his offseason side chest shot then look at his stage side chest shot and how much he lost off his arms. You can tell it was a brutal diet.
Me myself I like how Patrick Tuor does things kind of a middle road between the two offseason methods.

Photo_2021-08-02_09-11-42_AM.png

If you look at heavyweight class comparisons he had some of the smallest arms in that class, his shape and conditioning were superior though. His offseason arms are pretty damn thick, I usually see people arms improve during the dieting stage, they keep that size then the separation between the muscle makes them freaky looking.

There is a price to be paid with that method, and it's a LONG brutal diet! If you don't have great genetics you will pay a price somewhere.
His.... look at his offseason side chest shot then look at his stage side chest shot and how much he lost off his arms. You can tell it was a brutal diet.
Me myself I like how Patrick Tuor does things kind of a middle road between the two offseason methods.
Agree with ya bboy. And i think the best of both worlds exists.
You're 100% right, its genetics. But i do think every BBer needs/does this once in their career for that big jump.
1 or 2 of these and you dont need to go that route anymore. Then its that Tuor approach.
I think of Hollingshead as the example. Had some offseason where he got BIG BIG..and now doesnt have to do that much.
ANOTHER GREAT example is (blanking on his name) that Canadian who worked with Tuor a bit and then left....got BIG...honestly, fluffiest ive seen a pro in awhile...but he also put on probably 20lbs in stage weight. He just completed pretty recently. Apologies for blanking.

Also, this is my favorite PM thread of all time.
This and your "some thoughts." GOAT threads lol

Agree with ya bboy. And i think the best of both worlds exists.
You're 100% right, its genetics. But i do think every BBer needs/does this once in their career for that big jump.
1 or 2 of these and you dont need to go that route anymore. Then its that Tuor approach.
I think of Hollingshead as the example. Had some offseason where he got BIG BIG..and now doesnt have to do that much.
ANOTHER GREAT example is (blanking on his name) that Canadian who worked with Tuor a bit and then left....got BIG...honestly, fluffiest ive seen a pro in awhile...but he also put on probably 20lbs in stage weight. He just completed pretty recently. Apologies for blanking.

Also, this is my favorite PM thread of all time.
This and your "some thoughts." GOAT threads lol
I agree a lot of that is genetics so you have to be careful with what approach you choose. I have seen Phil Viz also do this, arms look great in the offseason then he diets to hard and they go to shits.
I'm not against getting fucking HUGE in the offseason and eating copious amount of nutrient dense food (key word being nutrient dense). The devil is in the details as if you stick to nutrient dense foods and high protein, the accumulation of bodyfat will be difficult, lean muscle mass will come fairly easy. When people opt to just see how many carbs they can stuff down their throat to say "yeah I'm eating 1,000 grams of carbs per day" I'm like yeah I can fucking tell...LOL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131