over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

So 3 days out now. I've increasing carbs, filling out and I'm up 6.6lbs since Saturday. Weighed in this morning at 240.0 lbs on the dot. Here is how my weight/carbs have been.

Saturday 233.4 ate 500g carbs
Sunday 234.6 ate 500g carbs
Monday 235.6 ate 500g carbs
Tuesday 238.8 ate 650g carbs
Today woke up at 240.0 lbs

I don't think I look like spilled, just feeling fuller everywhere. Muscle pushing nicely against the skin. Might be able to keep loading more carbs and get even fuller, but I think I will limit carbs today to 400g. See how I'm looking tomorrow and then adjust. Will try to maintain a fairly full look without completely spilling over, and take care of the water friday night. Thinking about running like 1/4 of dyazide on Friday night. Not sure if I need to, but keep thinking it's nice insurance, and 1/4 shouldn't flatten me too much.

Here is a potato quality video from this morning with a couple screenshots from the video. Not the best quality, but you can sort of see some detail.

20210915_065024_0.55.684-01.jpeg
20210915_065024_0.44.640-01-01.jpeg

It looks like the show will be done in one shot; prejuding/finals right after another. Men will be in the morning, so I should be done fairly early. One thing I've been thinking about is doing a non-stim pump pre-workout about half hour before hitting the stage. Just standard stuff like l-citruline. With the extra carbs, I'm already getting ridiculous pumps, but as always, we start looking for that little extra. Has anyone done this before? Bad idea? The only negative I see, is the classic, "if you wake up looking good, don't do anything stupid" lol... Advice/experience would be appreciated.

Looking good brotha! Just don’t stress anything. Stress can literally destroy all
Your hard work overnight. You’ll do well.
Thank you! Appreciate it, and that is really good advice (from experience lol)

So 3 days out now. I've increasing carbs, filling out and I'm up 6.6lbs since Saturday. Weighed in this morning at 240.0 lbs on the dot. Here is how my weight/carbs have been.

I don't think I look like spilled, just feeling fuller everywhere. Muscle pushing nicely against the skin. Might be able to keep loading more carbs and get even fuller, but I think I will limit carbs today to 400g. See how I'm looking tomorrow and then adjust. Will try to maintain a fairly full look without completely spilling over, and take care of the water friday night. Thinking about running like 1/4 of dyazide on Friday night. Not sure if I need to, but keep thinking it's nice insurance, and 1/4 shouldn't flatten me too much.

Here is a potato quality video from this morning with a couple screenshots from the video. Not the best quality, but you can sort of see some detail.

View attachment 144246
View attachment 144247

It looks like the show will be done in one shot; prejuding/finals right after another. Men will be in the morning, so I should be done fairly early. One thing I've been thinking about is doing a non-stim pump pre-workout about half hour before hitting the stage. Just standard stuff like l-citruline. With the extra carbs, I'm already getting ridiculous pumps, but as always, we start looking for that little extra. Has anyone done this before? Bad idea? The only negative I see, is the classic, "if you wake up looking good, don't do anything stupid" lol... Advice/experience would be appreciated.
Imo best thing to do would be try it out today and take pics/videos of what happens so that you know

Imo best thing to do would be try it out today and take pics/videos of what happens so that you know
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Drink it tomorrow, wait half hour and do the same quick pump up I would if I was about to step on stage and see what happens.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Drink it tomorrow, wait half hour and do the same quick pump up I would if I was about to step on stage and see what happens.
Test it out and make sure you dont cramp up or anything weird.

View attachment 144246
View attachment 144247

Looking great , bro! Upper has filled out signiificanly while maintaining conditioning. Lower back is looking peeled specifically. About citrulline.. that would work, but you could also grab beet root extract capsules and just dump the powder on your rice cakes and honey. Beet root extract makes me super vascular. Usually caps come in at 500mg so I'd do 1000mg . It's basically just a natural form of nitrates. I'd try it before the show just to make sure you respond well. If you try and like, you got to give me some props though lol

@airman Will you now drop carbs back down until show day?
@airman be easy with the carb load from here on out.
Yes, lowering the carbs now. @b-boy was hoping you would chime in. I ended up eating around 550g yesterday rather than my intended limit of 400g. That's the problem with carbing up early, once you get that appetite going it's tough to control yourself :p

But even with the 550g of carbs yesterday, I did drop 0.8lbs and woke up today at 239.2lbs. Will limit carbs today to under 300g. I think I've had enough. Did a light half hour pump workout this morning and took some pictures. Now time to rest up, clean up a bit so I don't look homeless and it's stage time in 2 days.

Here are a few pics from this morning.
R2Cgr5Jm.jpg
RQt57T5m.jpg
bU2Qtwmm.jpg
Q2yMTmbm.jpg

Yes, lowering the carbs now. @b-boy was hoping you would chime in. I ended up eating around 550g yesterday rather than my intended limit of 400g. That's the problem with carbing up early, once you get that appetite going it's tough to control yourself :p

But even with the 550g of carbs yesterday, I did drop 0.8lbs and woke up today at 239.2lbs. Will limit carbs today to under 300g. I think I've had enough. Did a light half hour pump workout this morning and took some pictures. Now time to rest up, clean up a bit so I don't look homeless and it's stage time in 2 days.

Here are a few pics from this morning.
R2Cgr5Jm.jpg
RQt57T5m.jpg
bU2Qtwmm.jpg
Q2yMTmbm.jpg
Your upper body looks awesome. I think you look like you could step up on stage right now. Impressive.

Achieving that at 6'5" tall is quite an accomplishment IMO. Not easy. Will anyone there be able to take pictures of you onstage? I'd like to see how the show goes!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
FF828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws