over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Ha ha I had Maroon jogging pants on and I had taken my shirt off because I was sweating after drinking a mug of coffee and the wife heated the house up cooking food in the oven last night.
I don’t ever have a shirt on if I’m at home. I run way too hot. I was actually outside yesterday setting up my new pellet smoker and my 8 year old daughter was talking over the fence with the little neighbor boy and she said “that’s my dad…he doesn’t wear a shirt” lol. I guess it’s my thing.
On a side note….it’s amazing how much your vitiligo has reversed. I didn’t even know that was possible

I don’t ever have a shirt on if I’m at home. I run way too hot. I was actually outside yesterday setting up my new pellet smoker and my 8 year old daughter was talking over the fence with the little neighbor boy and she said “that’s my dad…he doesn’t wear a shirt” lol. I guess it’s my thing.
On a side note….it’s amazing how much your vitiligo has reversed. I didn’t even know that was possible
Yea me either, I didn't know it could reverse that much.

Where I am right now, 272lbs. I have a few theories on why my I couldn't get my weight higher and will be trying different things towards the end of my diet and in my rebound next year that I'm confident can push me into the 280s. Regardless, this is a better quality 270s than I had last year - leaner and less bloated.

tricep111321.jpg

close111421.jpg

width111421.jpg

usual111421.jpg

Bro that beard is crazy. Looking like a Jacked up viking.

Wow, impressive! You look quite a bit thicker than I remember you being. How many pounds have you packed on? Have any before pictures from a year or two ago to compare? You look like a Lee Lebarada.

Yea me either, I didn't know it could reverse that much.

it depends how much tyrosinase you're producing. you have two main types of albinism, tyrosinase negative and tyrosinase positive. someone who is tyrosinase negative never regains any pigment and often unfortunately suffers ancillary difficulties including severe sun sensitivity, highly elevated skin cancer risk, etc. it may or may not effect ocular faculties

tyrosinase positive examples, more common, eventually produce some melanin in affected bodies and therefore provide SOME protection, it's just highly variable

I was born with vitiligo, particularly in my hands, but became normally pigmented by about middle school. I was born stark white with sheet white hair and crystal blue eyes, then gained normal pigmentation as I got older

Damn man you look great! @Lenny hasn't been vocal on here in a while but I'd be curious to hear his thoughts. Your physique reminds me of his and now you're taking it to the next level!! A complement like that from b-boy sure speaks volumes!

Wow, impressive! You look quite a bit thicker than I remember you being. How many pounds have you packed on? Have any before pictures from a year or two ago to compare? You look like a Lee Lebarada.

Thickness, graininess, vascularity and striations. big things coming for @prodaf

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity