over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pic you took today

Eat, motherfucker, eat! I don't think you realize how gifted you are to stay that fuckin lean!

Thanks man, but I do work for it. However, I keep increasing carbs and seem to just lean out lol. I do plan on growing but I want to see how much conditioning I can maintain while doing so.

Second one you can compare with today

Attachments

• 7C288384-3E14-4104-B900-FD08F2349133.jpeg
    7C288384-3E14-4104-B900-FD08F2349133.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 45FD7439-E5C9-493C-8A73-3D5B0D2CF7C1.jpeg
    45FD7439-E5C9-493C-8A73-3D5B0D2CF7C1.jpeg
    88.3 KB · Views: 29
  • CFD39572-8805-421B-A162-37261EF078AE.jpeg
    CFD39572-8805-421B-A162-37261EF078AE.jpeg
    107.8 KB · Views: 28
Thanks man, but I do work for it. However, I keep increasing carbs and seem to just lean out lol. I do plan on growing but I want to see how much conditioning I can maintain while doing so.

Second one you can compare with today
Increasing carbs and leaning out is a good thing. I imagine you’re extremely insulin sensitive right now

You do look much better. Much more full. What are you running now? I’d like to see you on a good test cycle with a decent amount of npp

I actually think I am dryer, tbh. Maybe that is because I am actually more full, though

200 eq/275 bold cyp/100 mast p . I ran anavar pulsed on weak point days, but I am out. I'm adding test shortly and would like to do a trt dose of test / same bold dose/ 400 npp orr dhb . Not sure if I'd keep the mast in

I actually think I am dryer, tbh. Maybe that is because I am actually more full, though

200 eq/275 bold cyp/100 mast p . I ran anavar pulsed on weak point days, but I am out. I'm adding test shortly and would like to do a trt dose of test / same bold dose/ 400 npp orr dhb . Not sure if I'd keep the mast in
You do looks drier and I think it’s because of increased fullness also.

Careful for injuries running those drugs with no testosterone. I know your young so your joints are probably in decent shape but I’d be afraid of a tendon rupture lifting heavy with no estrogen circulating protecting you.

Definitely . God bless , bro and appreciate it + your help .... and scratch that cycle....

Ima do what you did and run 1200mg of tren :ROFLMAO:
Honestly man, it made it impossible to gain any weight. I was eating a huge amount of food. 7-900 grams of carbs a day. 2-3 tbl olive oil in all shakes, 32 ounce Gatorade with every meal. And if I wasn’t meticulous about this I’d lose 2-3 pounds. It did increase strength however by a lot. I was a savage at the time.
May I ask why you don’t prefer to run much test? Do you not like the way you feel…..or is it the estrogen conversion making you softer that you don’t like?

Careful for injuries running those drugs with no testosterone. I know your young so your joints are probably in decent shape but I’d be afraid of a tendon rupture lifting heavy with no estrogen circulating protecting you.

IDK man, I feel better if I have crashed estrogen lol. My joints feel okay , maybe a bit more stiff

Other than the new reports on boldenone and such, I always thought it aromatized at half the rate of testosterone. Older post never even reported the lowering of estro

Honestly man, it made it impossible to gain any weight. I was eating a huge amount of food. 7-900 grams of carbs a day. 2-3 tbl olive oil in all shakes, 32 ounce Gatorade with every meal. And if I wasn’t meticulous about this I’d lose 2-3 pounds. It did increase strength however by a lot. I was a savage at the time.
May I ask why you don’t prefer to run much test? Do you not like the way you feel…..or is it the estrogen conversion making you softer that you don’t like?

Oh , I bet and that's crazy! Tren is just an animal it seems lol

I havenn't tried it. Always read of the estrogen issues on it and I'm genetically prone to gyno/estrogen. Read up on the 70s cycles and such , so I'd thought I'd give it a try. Bold is a test derivative so I thought of using it instead.

Oh , I bet and that's crazy! Tren is just an animal it seems lol

I havenn't tried it. Always read of the estrogen issues on it and I'm genetically prone to gyno/estrogen. Read up on the 70s cycles and such , so I'd thought I'd give it a try. Bold is a test derivative so I thought of using it instead.
I wouldn’t recommend it with your digestive issues. It wreaks havoc on my guts

For those of y’all that have seen my previous pics you know legs have never been my strength. Between poor genetics, a bad back and just being a lazy fuck they never grew. Finally putting in the time and happy with the results so far. Seeing some decent separation.

AE960498-66E1-43CC-8F7B-D7269BDD74CC.jpeg

For those of y’all that have seen my previous pics you know legs have never been my strength. Between poor genetics, a bad back and just being a lazy fuck they never grew. Finally putting in the time and happy with the results so far. Seeing some decent separation.

View attachment 149841
My legs look a lot like yours. And for the same reasons lol

View attachment 149841

what changes have you made to your leg training?

looking good

what changes have you made to your leg training?

looking good
Thanks dude. Well for me legs was always a quick in and out; 45 minutes. A leg press warm up and then 3 sets. Some DB lunges. A few sets of calf raises. Leg curl machine. And maybe 3-4 sets of light squats if my back allowed it. That was really it.

After I made the commitment to get back into weights again and move away from TRX I told myself if I’m going to significantly grow my upper body again then this time I’m making the commitment with my legs too. I made some posts on here for advice and watched a bunch of Mountain Dog’s (RIP) videos.

Now my leg sessions are 2 hours. I pyramid up and down on leg press. Usually 15-20 sets fatiguing the fuck out of them. Then I hit a bunch of belt squats to protect my back. A ton of RDLs. And I finish with leg extensions pyramiding up and then doing drop sets until I wanna cry. And I do Flex Lewis calves routine 3 days a week as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131