over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cedric Mcmillan died ...

When you're genetically programed to weigh 190lbs and your 300lb...most of the year.
When you have undiagnosed sleep apnea because of your size.
When your life revolves around eating 7-8x/day.
When you rarely come off heavy cycles.
When you practice poly pharmacy to off-set the side effects of your PED use.
When you use rec drugs to ease pain, help you sleep, charge you up for your workouts.
When you diet, diurese, inject yourself full of volume expanders pre contest.
Then wash and repeat. Competition after competition, year after year.
...and these deaths surprise you guys?
Really??

RIP to Big Ced!

Nah, this is unacceptable. I'd like to see some metrics from the 70's era dudes till now.

Either these dudes are stepping on the gas pedal way too hard, or the origin of where their 'supplements' are coming from have to be suspect.

RIP to one of the good guys!

When you're genetically programed to weigh 190lbs and your 300lb...most of the year.
When you use rec drugs to ease pain, help you sleep, charge you up for your workouts.
Really??
Blunt and well said👌🏽

RIP Ced. This stings. Peace to his family and friends left behind. Good guy and nobody can ever say he didn't live life on his terms.

Lao Tzu said, "One falling tree is louder than a growing forest."

McMillan had pneumonia in 2017 that went on for quite a while. He claimed he never felt the same after it - his lungs, exercise capacity, pumps in the gym, etc. This is likely why he never placed highly in shows again, compounded by his broken hand 2-3 years later.

In 2021 he had hiccups for about a year straight along with digestion issues. He wanted to get a scope done but doctors wouldn't put him under anesthesia due to his heart issues. I don't know what they were exactly but the fact they wouldn't put him under due to it has to mean it was pretty severe. There's speculation his time in the hospital with all the tubes running into him damaged his diaphragm and caused the hiccups. Black Skull offered to fly him to a doctor in Colombia for treatment but he didn't go.

Cedric spoke about his health issue in an interview after a guest posing a year or two ago. I recommend everyone watch Trigili's video on it posted at the bottom of page 2. Regardless of your opinion of Trigili, he was friends with Cedric and showed text messages between them on his health issues.

Finally, some of these posts here are ban-worthy and show how little some of you knew Cedric McMillan.

Last edited by a moderator:
RIP to Cedric. One of my all time favorites.

Really??
I can't believe this post has so many likes. Most of this is way out of line for Cedric. This is a guy who was specifically known for not pushing to extremes like others. He went off everything. I still remember the pictures Dante Trudel posted years ago when Cedric had just got on TRT after being off for an extended time and gained 30lbs. Recreational drugs and polypharmacy? Yes, that makes so much sense for a career military man who worked a full time job, had a wife and 4 kids, was the caretaker for his mother who had dementia, and ran programs for at-risk youth. This isn't a guy who smoked weed in his down time, he worked on his garden and built fences.

Regardless of your intent with this post, this thread is about Cedric McMillan and most of those things were not him.

I can't believe this post has so many likes. Most of this is way out of line for Cedric. This is a guy who was specifically known for not pushing to extremes like others. He went off everything. I still remember the pictures Dante Trudel posted years ago when Cedric had just got on TRT after being off for an extended time and gained 30lbs. Recreational drugs and polypharmacy? Yes, that makes so much sense for a career military man who worked a full time job, had a wife and 4 kids, was the caretaker for his mother who had dementia, and ran programs for at-risk youth. This isn't a guy who smoked weed in his down time, he worked on his garden and built fences.

Regardless of your intent with this post, this thread is about Cedric McMillan and most of those things were not him.

Agreed. The armchair coroner reports are not necessary. Especially when all the facts are not known.

Why do so many people always look for the same excuses? He died because of drugs, same as “health conscious” John Meadows and a slew of others every single year.

Yes CM was a “military man” with a wife and family. He also took illegal drugs for many years and knew the potential consequences.

It is not common for men to die under age 50. Nevermind men who exercise nonstop and eat a diet far healthier than the average person.

Pro and amateur BB is full of people dying or being severely damaged by drug use.

It is not disrespectful or otherwise to point this out as the cause for a 44 year old man’s passing. It is only April, there will be another half dozen of these threads before the end of the year.

I meant no disrespect to Cedric and I feel for those around him who have lost a father, friend, mentor. I've lost friends
and mentors just like Cedric and it hurts. We all know what this sport/hobby demands. At some point there WILL be that
moment (usually a health scare) that force you to prioritize your responsibilities. Look beyond your own needs. All these
recent deaths should teach us caution. That's all I'm saying.

McMillan had pneumonia in 2017 that went on for quite a while. He claimed he never felt the same after it - his lungs, exercise capacity, pumps in the gym, etc. This is likely why he never placed highly in shows again, compounded by his broken hand 2-3 years later.

In 2020 he had a severe case of covid, to the point his heart was operating around 10%. He spent time in the hospital under sedation.

In 2021 he had hiccups for about a year straight along with digestion issues. He wanted to get a scope done but doctors wouldn't put him under anesthesia due to his heart issues. I don't know what they were exactly but the fact they wouldn't put him under due to it has to mean it was pretty severe. There's speculation his time in the hospital with all the tubes running into him damaged his diaphragm and caused the hiccups. Black Skull offered to fly him to a doctor in Colombia for treatment but he didn't go.

Cedric spoke about his health issue in an interview after a guest posing a year or two ago. I recommend everyone watch Trigili's video on it posted at the bottom of page 2. Regardless of your opinion of Trigili, he was friends with Cedric and showed text messages between them on his health issues.

Finally, some of these posts here are ban-worthy and show how little some of you knew Cedric McMillan.

Yup, that definitely means his heart was not doing well. I watched an IG video he made where he talked about the hiccups and not being able to digest anything. He said he still pushed contest prep eating only half of what he usually would until he gave up. I bet he felt a lot of pressure to continue forward with bodybuilding due to his fans, sponsors along with the fact that was his way of life.

As physically gifted as he was his greatest gift may have been his character, seriously great bodybuilder but what a guy!

So that explains why he never had an endoscope done. If doctors were afraid to use anesthesia, then his heart must have been really bad. Im wondering if he had a defibrillator. Between having pneumonia and covid so bad, he had some real health challenges.
Terrible news to read today. He seemed like one of the good guys too.
He def didn't have a defibrillator. He never mentioned making a full or recovery from his heart failure (admission in to the hospital, where his heart and lungs had fluid around them, and his EF was 10%). This shit is truly sad, and Cedric is just like the other guys, Meadows, McCarver, Rhoden, all either diagnosed with heart disease, or suffered a cardiac event that damaged their heart. None of them listened to their doctors and all of them more than likely died from "Cardiac Arrest" not from heart attacks. I hate how everyone just lumps cardiac arrest in as being a heart attack, they are completely different events, which brings me back to my main point, that if any of these guys would have listened to their doctors, or in some cases sought out the help of better doctors, they would all likely be here today.

For anyone who has an "enlarged heart", in addition to an abnormal/low ejection fraction, your at significant risk of sudden death. Also if you have any of the above things I just mentioned, and you have an "on going pneumonia", or "on going case of chronic bronchitis", FYI, your in heart failure, those are the side effects, it's not a viral infection that you just cant kick, it's your bodies reaction to inflammation and the lack of oxygen, your dieing and you need to stop abusing PEDs, and see a Cardiologist for the rest of your life, if you do this, you will 100% live a longer life, and who knows possibly live long enough to die as an old ass man. RIP Cedric

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Havokhf
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131