over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost of meat, fish and high protein sources

A big recession is expected in the next few months, price inflation even stronger than today. Bodybuilding will soon be a luxury.

Iv lived through several of these “recessions” and I honestly haven’t been affected at all by them. So I can’t really sAy I understand how a lot of you guys feel. But I do have sympathy for all you guys that aren’t able to find careers that pay you well enough to live comfortably. I just found my niche mastering dangerous difficult physical things most people wouldn’t do if their life depended on it. Iv got no education Past high school but have always earned more than all the people I know that went to college.
Same here. Never understood doing what everyone else does and then when shit hits the fan they panic. Yes I have sympathy but if you have payed any attention at all in life, nobody gives a fuck about you but YOU. Always be steps ahead of everyone else, not only will you survive but you will thrive. I hate what’s happening to my country but it’s inevitable. So if that’s the case, I welcome it with open arms. More fuel for me and my wife to kill it financially, when there’s blood in the streets it creates tremendous opportunities if you are positioned correctly.

Same here. Never understood doing what everyone else does and then when shit hits the fan they panic. Yes I have sympathy but if you have payed any attention at all in life, nobody gives a fuck about you but YOU. Always be steps ahead of everyone else, not only will you survive but you will thrive. I hate what’s happening to my country but it’s inevitable. So if that’s the case, I welcome it with open arms. More fuel for me and my wife to kill it financially, when there’s blood in the streets it creates tremendous opportunities if you are positioned correctly.
Fucking A.

Fucking A.
Yep. I’ve quietly gotten very liquid over the past 6 months, stashing pools of cash, precious metal, and other quickly tradable assets.

The cash with lose a lot of value as soon as the recession hits full swing, but it’s still the most easily tradable form of value. The idea is the hit I take on my cash value will be offset by gold, silver, platinum, guns… etc.

That plus I make a really great salary at a company that is very cash healthy, so I’ll have a flow of new cash persistently.

Gonna grab a bunch of properties with 20% down financing the other 80% as soon as values crater and people start foreclosing on their homes, then rent it back to the previous homeowners. Once I get 50% paid off, I’ll pull out a home equity line on them and rinse/repeat. Get a couple dozen homes, then once the market rebounds and values return, sell the homes back and recognize a wild return.

Yep. I’ve quietly gotten very liquid over the past 6 months, stashing pools of cash, precious metal, and other quickly tradable assets.

The cash with lose a lot of value as soon as the recession hits full swing, but it’s still the most easily tradable form of value. The idea is the hit I take on my cash value will be offset by gold, silver, platinum, guns… etc.

That plus I make a really great salary at a company that is very cash healthy, so I’ll have a flow of new cash persistently.

Gonna grab a bunch of properties with 20% down financing the other 80% as soon as values crater and people start foreclosing on their homes, then rent it back to the previous homeowners. Once I get 50% paid off, I’ll pull out a home equity line on them and rinse/repeat. Get a couple dozen homes, then once the market rebounds and values return, sell the homes back and recognize a wild return.
no doubt..home prices artificially inflated by corporate landlord demand.....20-25 percent over real worth...
just like in 2008 when people makin 30k a year were getting $300,000 loans...writing was on the wall back then, its on the wall now. and the war...invest in companies that keep the weapons coming. ride the coattails of the corps makin a killin now.

Growing up to poor to pay attention I'm not really stressing about food cost , I'm fortunate enough to have enough extra land here at the house to have a small garden which gives use about 2/3 the vegetables we need , we can completely self supply out protein through hunting and fishing if needed (trout lines slat traps and hogs can be hunted year round legally) down here out cost of living is significantly less than much of the rest of your country so we are fortunate there.
As far as bodybuilding goes , anymore my "supplement" cost are way way cheaper , I can see competitors struggling with affording to do a show because those cost are steady going up.
I truly feel sorry for some of the younger guys at work who grew up without having to learn to hustle at all , they are struggling to make ends meet while having a master degree to pay for as well

Growing up to poor to pay attention I'm not really stressing about food cost , I'm fortunate enough to have enough extra land here at the house to have a small garden which gives use about 2/3 the vegetables we need , we can completely self supply out protein through hunting and fishing if needed (trout lines slat traps and hogs can be hunted year round legally) down here out cost of living is significantly less than much of the rest of your country so we are fortunate there.
As far as bodybuilding goes , anymore my "supplement" cost are way way cheaper , I can see competitors struggling with affording to do a show because those cost are steady going up.
I truly feel sorry for some of the younger guys at work who grew up without having to learn to hustle at all , they are struggling to make ends meet while having a master degree to pay for as well
Where do you live?

I agree and disagree at the same time. And the only reason I disagree in any way is because if people work a full-time job, regardless of what it is they should be able to support themselves.

I see your point where some people may capitalize on certain situations. That takes brains, knowledge, hard-work, dedication all of it but as a whole or population that’s where this country is failing. Sure if you can capitalize on things that’s great but for the people grinding 40+ hours a week struggling. That doesn’t make them stupid or less useful as a human being. They deserve some comfort making an honest living regardless of what they do for work.

I agree and disagree at the same time. And the only reason I disagree in any way is because if people work a full-time job, regardless of what it is they should be able to support themselves.

I see your point where some people may capitalize on certain situations. That takes brains, knowledge, hard-work, dedication all of it but as a whole or population that’s where this country is failing. Sure if you can capitalize on things that’s great but for the people grinding 40+ hours a week struggling. That doesn’t make them stupid or less useful as a human being. They deserve some comfort making an honest living regardless of what they do for work.

I don't know if I agree with the first part "if people work a full time job they should be able to support themselves." You can't control the market to regulate wages, costs of food, housing, etc to make a utopia where this is the case. Someone working full time can work additional hours if their skill/ambition only allows them to work say at McDonalds. Also, many people try to live above their means. If someone makes $10 an hour they should expect to live in a not-so nice neighborhood, have roommates, have a less expensive vehicle or use public transportation. Many people have worked 40 plus hours a week but somehow now days we have this mindset where we shall not have to work a second over 40.

You guys know the rules. Be careful of talking about politics.
I’m not trying to argue or break rules but if politics are directly affecting bodybuilding and there’s no arguing what is the format on the rules. Is it a blanket just no politics? Is it no bashing political figures or no discussing polices and correlation to us. I get no guns, abortion etc. they aren’t related to this board but protein is so just clarifying bc I love the sport to the bone and I’ll hunt and eat every game animal I can but I ain’t eating fucking bugs and though I can afford protein powder I refuse to pay for it at these prices which can kill our shows and the industry in general. Just asking brother.

I don't know if I agree with the first part "if people work a full time job they should be able to support themselves." You can't control the market to regulate wages, costs of food, housing, etc to make a utopia where this is the case. Someone working full time can work additional hours if their skill/ambition only allows them to work say at McDonalds. Also, many people try to live above their means. If someone makes $10 an hour they should expect to live in a not-so nice neighborhood, have roommates, have a less expensive vehicle or use public transportation. Many people have worked 40 plus hours a week but somehow now days we have this mindset where we shall not have to work a second over 40.
I agree the utopia idea is communism but people who could eat and live comfortably 2 years ago are being crushed that’s not an unrealistic expectation to not want in the span of 18 months an economy they came up in that they were comfortable suddenly making life hell. Yes people should work more if they need more but when the more is created on purpose in record time……I expect over the next year we’ll see worse physiques overall at shows with less competitors and many shows getting cancelled or losing money.

Chicken at HEB went from $1.99 to $2.25 yesterday.
Yep, I’m in San Antonio and saw that.

I eat ~2 lbs a day (cutting for summer) so it’s an extra $3.50/week. Absolutely don’t notice it, but add that extra cost to a family that’s struggling and extrapolate the increase across all the groceries they need - that can hurt.

Many people have worked 40 plus hours a week but somehow now days we have this mindset where we shall not have to work a second over 40.
Considering the state of the job market, why should we? The old world of defined pension plans, good benefits, loyalty, and merit for time served are fucking gone. Employers treat employees like shit. All that matters to them is getting the work done today. There is zero investment in making that person a long-term employee. That's why positions are temporary, contract, part-time, fixed term etc. It's also why the qualifications for jobs are absurd. No company has the time, money, or resources to train employees. They simply want someone to come in and know how to do everything. I see job postings all the time that make me laugh at what they're asking for and the salary that goes with it. Any candidate that meets the qualifications is worth an easy $20-40k more.

I've dealt with layoffs multiple times since 2009. My flawless attendance record and strong work ethic doesn't mean shit to anyone. So no, I don't want to work a second over 40 hours when it does absolutely nothing for me in the way of job security or career advancement. And all these companies are going to be scrambling when the upcoming mass exodus of baby boomers eventually retire. Instead of being proactive and training new employees while they have the resources, they're going to wait until the very last second and realize how fucked they are when no one on the payroll is experienced enough to keep workflow stable. They deserve it.

Yep, I’m in San Antonio and saw that.

I eat ~2 lbs a day (cutting for summer) so it’s an extra $3.50/week. Absolutely don’t notice it, but add that extra cost to a family that’s struggling and extrapolate the increase across all the groceries they need - that can hurt.
That’s me! I buy 2 packs for my wife and kids for the week..I do NOT eat chicken..but a family struggling? It’s a joke

Considering the state of the job market, why should we? The old world of defined pension plans, good benefits, loyalty, and merit for time served are fucking gone. Employers treat employees like shit. All that matters to them is getting the work done today. There is zero investment in making that person a long-term employee. That's why positions are temporary, contract, part-time, fixed term etc. It's also why the qualifications for jobs are absurd. No company has the time, money, or resources to train employees. They simply want someone to come in and know how to do everything. I see job postings all the time that make me laugh at what they're asking for and the salary that goes with it. Any candidate that meets the qualifications is worth an easy $20-40k more.

I've dealt with layoffs multiple times since 2009. My flawless attendance record and strong work ethic doesn't mean shit to anyone. So no, I don't want to work a second over 40 hours when it does absolutely nothing for me in the way of job security or career advancement. And all these companies are going to be scrambling when the upcoming mass exodus of baby boomers eventually retire. Instead of being proactive and training new employees while they have the resources, they're going to wait until the very last second and realize how fucked they are when no one on the payroll is experienced enough to keep workflow stable. They deserve it.
I work 60+ hours a week but it’s out of loyalty to my leadership team, who I trust and love. I know the company sees me as a cog on the wheel, but my direct bosses have always looked out for me, gotten me promotions and raises, and I’ve followed them around different orgs and companies for that very reason.

They trust me to execute and make them cash, I trust them to have my back and look out for me.

I work 60+ hours a week but it’s out of loyalty to my leadership team, who I trust and love. I know the company sees me as a cog on the wheel, but my direct bosses have always looked out for me, gotten me promotions and raises, and I’ve followed them around different orgs and companies for that very reason.

They trust me to execute and make them cash, I trust them to have my back and look out for me.
I'm glad, but that scenario is very rare. I would only advise that you still look out for yourself in the end. Many people have served for 15+ years at a job and established a trust that you speak of, only to be upended when things get really bad.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nitzuj0141
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131