over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10mg tren per day experiences

You'll be glad you did. No more pushing through a brick of scar tissue. Lol
Yep, this has been my main concern with the scare tissue that can build up with the use of the longer needles over the long haul. I've already noticed it in my triceps recently and for the longest time I've stayed away from glute injections for this reason. Thanks for the contribution Sacario, much appreciated (y)

I personally think 27g / 28g is ideal for oil, the pressure beind oil being shot through a 31 is high. I would lump up with a 31g but not a 27g my assumption is that the high pressure causes some damage.

I personally think 27g / 28g is ideal for oil, the pressure beind oil being shot through a 31 is high. I would lump up with a 31g but not a 27g my assumption is that the high pressure causes some damage.
You definitely can cause more damage with a 29G if your hand shakes like crazy fighting an absurd resistance than with a 23G with oil flowing silky smooth.

It also depends on the size of your syringe. A 3ml requires more pressure to push then the a 1ml of .5 ml. So less disruption ca be had by pushing slower with a smaller syringe even with a small needle i find.

I'll just add that Sub-q will be similar to intramuscular in that if there is a particular solvent in the mix you are sensitive to, or if in high amounts, it will knot-up still, in some cases badly. Some of these sources out there these days, I don't know what or how much they are using, but i've had to toss a lot of bottles over the past couple of years.

A standard solvent/GSO mix, or something similar, is my favorite. Otherwise, it's hit or miss for me.

I recently used 10mg (10iu on slin pin) of some Mast Prop, and thought I was gonna have to go to the ER it swelled up badly for over a week. It cleared up, but I had tried some IM as well, and it was stupid painful. Both courses left me achy with body aches/fevers. I tossed that shit. Switched to another brand i've used for years, and it's smooth and no pain at 20mg/d sub-q.

I backfill a slin pin, 1ml, and take 10-20iu per day (or 0.1 to 0.2ml). So, it lasts me a good 5-10 day's worth.

It also depends on the size of your syringe. A 3ml requires more pressure to push then the a 1ml of .5 ml. So less disruption ca be had by pushing slower with a smaller syringe even with a small needle i find.
^^this it's easier to push a 1ml syringe with a 29g than a 3ml with a 23g.

Sad but convenient I can use a .3mL pin for all my gear. Takes two seconds to fill and inject (there is a joke in there somewhere).

^^this it's easier to push a 1ml syringe with a 29g than a 3ml with a 23g.
Would have never of thought of this, but will try for myself to see, thanks for the input, much appreciated

How many of you tried to incorporate the Humanofort to your 10mg EVD protocol?

I use 15mg a day which puts me in the very low 800 range. Recently used 200 mg Humanofort for a month them went to 400 mg for a month and did not notice a thing.
Focus on recovery and endurance drung workout, is supports oxygen saturation.

i am in a similar situation as you @nothuman i would guess.
heart issues and trying to find ways to still gain an edge without destroying my body.
i am toying with 10mg test cyp, 5mg trest E (this was already used since May, trest E at 5mg was a good addition) and now, since 3 weeks, added 7,5mg tren A daily.
i can you you it makes a difference. I feel like the nutrition partioning effects are already noticeable at this dosage. Slight recomp effect but dont expect too much.
Side effect wise: heart rate increased by 3-4 points, some very slight heartburn (so stomach issue).
i used tren A to judge the side effects. I will probably run this for another 2-3 weeks and then either take a break or immediately switch over to tren E at 7,5-10mg daily.
I have blood work in 2 weeks so i can compare this to my "baseline" (baseline would be 10mg t cyp and 5mg trest E)
my main issue is HCT/HB/RBC. Apart from that, lipids are "okay" (HDL is always on the lower side with ~30, but this runs in my dads family side, but my LDL is also below 80and triglicerids around 90 so i guess its somewhat okay)
small update:
10test cyp/5mg trest E/ since May 2022, 7,5mg Tren A added since 11.12.22, IM lateral delt every morning
yesterday had bloods pulled, today results (so after a good 25 days of added tren)
differences to "baseline" (Baseline in this case is without tren A)
hdl dropped by 3 points (31-->28), ldl dropped by one poinnt (78-->77), triglyc increased by 2 points (92-->94), so i would say no change at all yet
creatinine from 1,0 to 1,1, also no change i would say
blood glucose from 68 to 57. Dunno if this has to do with tren or if i simply ate lesser carbs the evening before..
RBC/HB/HTC no difference but still very high and not sure if i should try to donate a third time (6.2/20.2/59 to 6.3/20.1/58)

small update:
10test cyp/5mg trest E/ since May 2022, 7,5mg Tren A added since 11.12.22, IM lateral delt every morning
yesterday had bloods pulled, today results (so after a good 25 days of added tren)
hdl dropped by 3 points (31-->28), ldl dropped by one poinnt (78-->77), triglyc increased by 2 points (92-->94), so i would say no change at all yet
blood glucose from 68 to 57. Dunno if this has to do with tren or if i simply ate lesser carbs the evening before..
RBC/HB/HTC no difference but still very high and not sure if i should try to donate a third time (6.2/20.2/59 to 6.3/20.1/58)
My fasting BG is always 15-20 points lower if I'm on Tren.

small update:
Thanks a bunch for sharing.
Do you use daily aspirin or any other prophylactics with those rbc/hb/htc #’s?

small update:
Good stuff. Appreciate the share.

Tren hits my hdl the most but honestly I can deal with 3pts. Tren lowers my fasting glucose big time, not at all surprised to see this and not necessarily a bad thing unless you go hypo all the time (I lower metformin dose when using tren).

I keep my crit/rbc in range or at least below 53-54. Pumping super thick blood through your organs doesn't strike me as longevity. Your lipids look good (tris and ldl) otherwise there is a joint probability here with much higher stroke potential apparently - your lipids are fine so you aren't in that pool. People who donate too much will talk about how their iron/ferritin went down... well that's what's used to make rbc and the risk to it is anemia which is 100% contradicted by high or upper range rbc you are trying to lower so doesn't matter (ie you have plenty of iron and the majority is in your rbc). For the record I had sleep apnea undiagnosed for years and even with weekly Phlebotomy couldn't get below 47-48, iron stores were low forever and it meant nothing. We just maintained 49 and below. Would creep up to 56-57 if unchecked. Doctors all told me exactly this and any time I've asked no one can provide a differential answer on iron and rbc (though I'm certainly open to it). I have a CPAP now so not as big of an issue. I still sit top of range and will donate or dump blood as needed but only thing that moves it much is tren (deca is a distant second) and I don't get over 54 really even long term.

Hope that helps.

I do but after 50 years of working out it is not what it was.
I am over 70 and I can train every day, we all respond different, Vinny Galanati has even better response than me, he is almost 56, he is preparing for Masters Mr.O. He is on 10mg per day, first time ever, this is his 11th week on 10mg.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Zcrowe18
NapsGear