over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ADDERALL SHORTAGES

Longest I had to wait for a refill was 3 days.
I however occasionally just don’t take it for days at a time.. it’s unfortunate however because it is a dependency-forming drug so the withdrawals can be brutal for those who are susceptible.
Vyvanse is not a good alternative because it acts as a pro-drug which so it can cause a different experience.
🤷🏻‍♂️

Dr put me on adderall for narcolepsy,it was great for productivity at work but it killed my appetite, lost a ton of weight and had zero emotions towards everything, i hated it, switched to provigil after 3 months and it was night and day. I have a great appetite on it and it keeps me focused and awake throughout the day with no uneasy tweaker feeling.

Dr put me on adderall for narcolepsy,it was great for productivity at work but it killed my appetite, lost a ton of weight and had zero emotions towards everything, i hated it, switched to provigil after 3 months and it was night and day. I have a great appetite on it and it keeps me focused and awake throughout the day with no uneasy tweaker feeling.
Yup! Provigil is Modafonil. The stuff is amazing. All the good stuff and none of the bad stuff. And yes, it does promote weight loss a little. We have it for sale too! 👍

Do either have fat burning properties and how do they compare to ephedrine? I heard they have been used as Ped... only interest I would have in them
Modafinil Top Benefits

Beats Fatigue

Maintains Cognitive Performance During Sleep Deprivation

Improves Cognitive Performance in Non-Sleep-Deprived Individuals

Improved Memory

Reduces Decision Impulsivity

May Help Reduce Dependency on “Hard Drugs”

Improved Mood

Enhanced Daytime Wakefulness, Alertness, and Focus

Improved Motivation for Work

Stimulant-Like Effects Without the Jitters

Weight Loss

Cheaper Than Coffee

Everyone is different. I take one pill and it's like I'm in the movie Limitless. I'm writing screenplays! 👍

No way is Modafinil comparable. They is no stimulant effect and it doesn’t improve my cognitive at all. Simply ephedrine and caffeine alone destroys modafinil. Waste of money imho!
My experience has been the exact opposite. Ephedrine + caffeine does nothing but give me slight jitters at doses of 20/200. 200mg of modafinil is immensely better for me in terms of productivity, mood, and side effects. It lacks the general buzzed stimulant feeling and I really like that. If you want to feel stimmed out then it may not be for you. It had appetite suppressant effects the first few times I used it, but that diminished quite a bit thereafter.

This shows how people can are different enough that there isn’t a one size fits all approach.

I have been having the same issue here on NYC. They are saving them for their patients or just don't have them. Try a new script for vyvanse if you can't get them. It's all the dextro amp minus he levo amp, and has lysine attached for smooth release. Took it for two periods, first I liked it better and other time it made me sleepy and jitttery more so

Interesting fact that I don't get how it's possible but adder name brand entendres release and generic have different ratios? How is they possible?

You can't even call to see who has it most of the time. They won't tell you till the doctor puts it through the computer. After like 3 Pharms how many times is this guy expected to send it out. They act like you're going to rob the pharmacy lol.

Hope you guys can get your meth soon
I know you're joking but they have very different effects. For instance you don't see strung out students trading favors for them in that kind of way. My 70 year old mother takes them as do I.

Random observation, I used a brand of mixed mixed carnitines, which i stopped taking for a few years because I forgot about it. Anyway it made 1/3 my dose enough. Wondering any info on that.

Been so pissed off this week dealing with this same shit. Been on the drug for over 2 decades and while I know it is not a healthy drug, the benefit in my ability to function make it necessary. You have to get a new Rx every month, can only get a 30 day supply, and insurance won't allow a refill until 3 days before you run out of the previous Rx. So lately, every fucking month; 3 days before I completely run out, I have to start calling every damn pharmacy in the area to try and find someone who has any in stock. And then I have to be able to get in touch with my doctor and have them send the Rx over before they run out. ABSOLUTELY FUCKING INSANE!!
BRO! im in the boat word for word as you. I found a mom and pops pharmacy that had xr 20 mg in stock I take 2 20 mg a day. My ADHD is bad. I function so much better adderall. Im going start calling next week on my days off to see if any other pharmacys have them in stock i prefer the IR adderall than the salts xr but that seems like its more available. Its a nation wide shortage FDA IS full of shit they are doing this on purpose. Just randomly have a shortage.

I only take it on days i have work or class take the weekends off good rotation. But now I have to shop around for it. The big retail pharmacy dont have any adderall in stock. The smaller pharmacy do it seems like.

My wife's doctor had to prescribe her vivance in its place until it catches back up
I recently got prescribed vyvanse and didn’t even pick it up. Even running it through my insurance with the vyvanse coupon on top it was still a ridiculously high price

No way is Modafinil comparable. They is no stimulant effect and it doesn’t improve my cognitive at all. Simply ephedrine and caffeine alone destroys modafinil. Waste of money imho!
Yeah I agree. It’s decent at best

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner