over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THC Users

I think thc has some good benefits but it seems to just make me paranoid now that I’m older. Like some others have said it doesn’t make me want to sit around and be lazy. In my twenties I used to take a toke or two just before going into the gym and I swear it would give me better pumps and just make my joints feel better.
I made a microdose tincture the other day... Took 5mg and once it hit my mind went off the deep end. Once I reeled it back in, I just wanted to do high rep leg exercises. Knees felt great. And a huge pump in my thighs.

Temp may be too high on your pen ?
Where are you getting your carts ?
Maybe look into a portable dry material vape or wax pen.
We’ll the guys I know are in different states so I assume it’s the vapor itself. I will never vape (unless I’m drunk, which happens rarely) and even then it woukd be one pull, I’d prefer a cigar

We’ll the guys I know are in different states so I assume it’s the vapor itself. I will never vape (unless I’m drunk, which happens rarely) and even then it woukd be one pull, I’d prefer a cigar
Might as well leave the vape alone in that scenario. One pull isnt going to do crap. Unless it's a very long pull. But then you run the risk of coughing up a lung.

Might as well leave the vape alone in that scenario. One pull isnt going to do crap. Unless it's a very long pull. But then you run the risk of coughing up a lung.
Lol yea and I wanna keep both. We no cigs are bad and how bad the issue with vapes is time and as was stated they aren’t universally made tobacco for the most part is tobacco.

Lol yea and I wanna keep both. We no cigs are bad and how bad the issue with vapes is time and as was stated they aren’t universally made tobacco for the most part is tobacco.
Just took 10mg D9 gummie. Bought to hit this 6miler when this thing hits.
Just finished bench and curls.
See you guys on the other side. :)

Just took 10mg D9 gummie. Bought to hit this 6miler when this thing hits.
Just finished bench and curls.
See you guys on the other side. :)
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

Love my volcano vaporizer. I barely even cough but get a great hit
It is funny to point out that some people thin that the end result of a vaporizer is the same as vaping which as you mentioned said ingredients prolly not meant to be inhaled it isn’t. Green is great you get what ya see.

Love my volcano vaporizer. I barely even cough but get a great hit
Arizer Solo in the gym parking lot is the way to go!

Never got the volcano, pretty spendy. The Arizer Extreme Q was a couple hundred bucks (probably less now I imagine) and definitely does the job.

I think thc has some good benefits but it seems to just make me paranoid now that I’m older. Like some others have said it doesn’t make me want to sit around and be lazy. In my twenties I used to take a toke or two just before going into the gym and I swear it would give me better pumps and just make my joints feel better.

I dont see any pathway where it could give you a better pump. The few times I’ve worked out at home after using some THC I’ve definitely felt a better mind / muscle connection, which made working out more enjoyable. I won’t do it out in public at the gym for a number of reasons, especially since I drive to the gym.

I dont see any pathway where it could give you a better pump. The few times I’ve worked out at home after using some THC I’ve definitely felt a better mind / muscle connection, which made working out more enjoyable. I won’t do it out in public at the gym for a number of reasons, especially since I drive to the gym.
Everytime I’ve tried it’s been a shit show, yes a few times for a time I felt the mind muscle connection enhanced but with the lack of focus and intensity I always drifted. Most the guys I know who train high don’t hit their full potential I know there are plenty who do, I think 85% of the NFL stays high so there’s that.

I enjoy some sativa pre training. Helps with pain and focus for me. The key is not to get too blazed before you train.

So if u were to use another strain it would be a negative?
Indica vs Sativa is a myth I believe. All weed pretty much gets my blood flowing, and makes me want to move.
All weed puts me in a zone too.. I just err on the side of caution, and pick up known sativa strains.
I just know mexi-brick weed from back in the day used to sit me down. This is due to that weed being exposed
to high heat during transport. Exposure to high heat over time will yield more CBN.. the sleepy/relaxing cannabinoid.
I've found that if weed is still green/red/purple, anything outside of brown, then it will be energizing.
If the weed is brown(oxidized), then it contains more CBN, and as a result, I'm going to sleep.

Everytime I’ve tried it’s been a shit show, yes a few times for a time I felt the mind muscle connection enhanced but with the lack of focus and intensity I always drifted. Most the guys I know who train high don’t hit their full potential I know there are plenty who do, I think 85% of the NFL stays high so there’s that.

Completely agree. You will get a better and more intense workout off of it.

Been using delta 8 and 9 from hemp to help sleep. Never had access too or did the real deal before. I use the gummies and syrup for sleep as vaping irritated my throat. It works pretty good for that but had to titrate my dose or woke up stoned and tired all day. I don't drink or enjoy the sedation from painkillers or thc so it is what it is. I know some bodybuilders that train stoned or get stoned after a workout and they progress well it seems. It's just not for me in that regard.

Been using delta 8 and 9 from hemp to help sleep. Never had access too or did the real deal before. I use the gummies and syrup for sleep as vaping irritated my throat. It works pretty good for that but had to titrate my dose or woke up stoned and tired all day. I don't drink or enjoy the sedation from painkillers or thc so it is what it is. I know some bodybuilders that train stoned or get stoned after a workout and they progress well it seems. It's just not for me in that regard.
Hemp is a legal classification. It's just cannabis that only expresses a minimal amount of cannabinoids.

I can always tell a difference. I smoke on indica or hybrid before bed.

Agreed. Indica is best before bed, gives a relaxing, almost sedating effect. Sativa is more cerebral, uplifting and more enjoyable during activities. As with all things, your source is going to be the biggest factor on if you’re getting what you’re paying for. Those with access to a dispensary are in a better position there. I almost exclusively use indica because I’d rather take a gummy or a drag than pop an ambien or some other drug that’s going to leave me with memory loss and a hangover.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
old timer2
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131