over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most you’ve gained

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
have you used higher doses of insulin? do you know that you used lantus 1x a week and novorapid before and after training? incredible progress.
after all, I wrote that I used higher doses of insulin lol - novorapid for practically the whole year 3x a day (training days) lantus 1-2x a week

and started using Lantus in 2022. I also keep T3 and T4 in while growing.

When you incorporate the Lantus are you using it daily for a short amount of time or 1-2x a week for a prolonged period?

When you incorporate the Lantus are you using it daily for a short amount of time or 1-2x a week for a prolonged period?
He used Lantus just 1-2 times a week on high carb days, he wrote everything in his thread...
after all, I wrote that I used higher doses of insulin lol - novorapid for practically the whole year 3x a day (training days) lantus 1-2x a week
Luki in the end what was the protocol that you used for igf1-lr3?

He used Lantus just 1-2 times a week on high carb days, he wrote everything in his thread...
No I didn't, I have no clue where you got that.

Last year I used it almost daily for months - basically until I really needed to reset my insulin sensitivity. I've just started using it again this year and right now it's 2-3 days per week but will increase.

Last year I used it almost daily for months - basically until I really needed to reset my insulin sensitivity. I've just started using it again this year and right now it's 2-3 days per week but will increase.
Ah! Usually I saw people using it 4w on 2w off etc but this is interesting!

What dose?

Luki in the end what was the protocol that you used for igf1-lr3?
protocols are very different it depends how I want it lol - the conclusion is the same as with everything - how you take something is not significant - what is significant is how much you take

Damn impressive! Fancy sharing some more info with us on that timeframe stats and what you did etc
Hadn't used any gear or had a serious training/diet regimen in around 5 years. Jumped on an oral only cycle of superdrol and anadrol, 100mg anadrol, 20mg superdrol, and started a PSMF diet. Would go a few days then take a cheat meal, get drunk and have junk food, then go back to the diet. After a month or so I added in 250mg DNP. In May I started experimenting with low dose GH, 2-3iu. In June I ran out of orals and started using Tren Enanthate, 200mg every other day. From June to August that's all I used. Didn't have the money to use the GH or anything else. But stayed consistent with the 200mg Tren E every other day, the PSMF diet for 2-3 days then a cheat meal, plus 250mg DNP. Oh I also was using bronkaid and caffeine in the mornings. That was what I did between February and August.

Most I ever gained was the first time I took creatine. I think I went from like 170 to 190+ or something. I had crazy stretch marks from growing so fast. I truly believe I stretched the fascia and caused permanent muscle growth. That was doing the old school loading protocol, where you take 25 grams per day and drink a gallon and a half of water throughout the day.

Most I ever gained was the first time I took creatine. I think I went from like 170 to 190+ or something. I had crazy stretch marks from growing so fast. I truly believe I stretched the fascia and caused permanent muscle growth. That was doing the old school loading protocol, where you take 25 grams per day and drink a gallon and a half of water throughout the day.

You experienced permanent muscle growth from a few weeks/months of creatine?

Likewise . I started resistance training each body part , around my twenty first birthday, April 6th. Creatine loaded 25-30 grams a day for two weeks. Had a bit stomach discomfort , it worked. Went from 175 to 185 in two weeks by end of April . Fastest weight ever, with stretch marks on chest biceps and hamstrings , noticable.

Seems to work to this day if load the same amount and use micronized creatine mono, and not really stomach discomfort, unless it's maybe 50 grams a day I did in accident last week, but that wasn't too bad. Micronized creatine breaks down particles so much better than regular monohydrate ime.

I believe so, yes.

Yes. I lost some of the weight when I dropped down to 5 grams (maintenance dose) but I kept most of that weight. I should also add that I was 21, so natural testosterone and other hormones were high. That was also the first time I started really training.

I’m gonna assume his creatine had a special off label ingredient… lol
Anything is possible, but I didn't get any AAS side effects. Years later I took pro-hormones and got acne, mood swings, sensitive nipples etc. I think some of those early pro-hormones had AAS in them, especially the no-name brands.

After my first show I went from 201 to 275 in like 2-2.5 months during my rebound.

I’ll find pics today and post them up. I was a balloon, so full.

After my first show I went from 201 to 275 in like 2-2.5 months during my rebound.

I’ll find pics today and post them up. I was a balloon, so full.

Attachments

• IMG_0306.jpeg
    IMG_0306.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_0307.jpeg
    IMG_0307.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0308.jpeg
    IMG_0308.jpeg
    77.3 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0309.jpeg
    IMG_0309.jpeg