mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Trigili's Off Season / Competition Prep Cycle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
Nick is a lot bigger than me, I'm a 5ft5 midget, I was a light heavy and later a heavyweight amateur,

If my math is correct, at 5’5, 220lbs, you would be almost 300lbs at 6’

again a pointless topic... I don't know why there is such a thing - firstly, what Trigili reported is not high at all, secondly - I'm sure he doesn't remember his cycles exactly, unless he wrote everything down in a notebook like Milos - if someone asked me what I took it exactly 2 months or even a month ago and I wouldn't remember the details.

Believe me or not but at this level no one sits and writes down what they will take for the next 16 weeks. He starts taking 2g test, 1g deka and 1g EQ but after a few weeks he decides that he is getting too soft, so he changes it to 1.5g test 700 tren, 700 primo and 1000 mast - other times they simply add something extra randomly to the cycle because they will get something from sponsor or something - that's the case with 90% of the really big guys I know

I dont shit about fuck with regards to drugs, but do you guys believe in the "hyper responder" as in a guy that can take a very minimal amount and blow up, compared to another guy that may take way more and still not look as good? I recall hearing this about Kevin Levrone. That he was off all drugs most of the year, and would jump on a small amount og bullshit and just roll into the Olympia looking like a god. Not sure if that is just bodybuilding lore or he was truly a phenom in that regard.

I dont shit about fuck with regards to drugs, but do you guys believe in the "hyper responder" as in a guy that can take a very minimal amount and blow up, compared to another guy that may take way more and still not look as good? I recall hearing this about Kevin Levrone. That he was off all drugs most of the year, and would jump on a small amount og bullshit and just roll into the Olympia looking like a god. Not sure if that is just bodybuilding lore or he was truly a phenom in that regard.
I believe in the idea of hyper responders but I don’t believe levrone was off. OST of the year. I think that was a time they were trying to portray these guys as super human while minimizing drug discussions. Lee priest was another that said he used very little but I don’t buy it.

Definitely true in the sense of some people can take a lot less than others and make much more progress with all other variables being the same or in some cases the “hyper responder” lacking behind in the other variables

again a pointless topic... I don't know why there is such a thing - firstly, what Trigili reported is not high at all, secondly - I'm sure he doesn't remember his cycles exactly, unless he wrote everything down in a notebook like Milos - if someone asked me what I took it exactly 2 months or even a month ago and I wouldn't remember the details.

Believe me or not but at this level no one sits and writes down what they will take for the next 16 weeks. He starts taking 2g test, 1g deka and 1g EQ but after a few weeks he decides that he is getting too soft, so he changes it to 1.5g test 700 tren, 700 primo and 1000 mast - other times they simply add something extra randomly to the cycle because they will get something from sponsor or something - that's the case with 90% of the really big guys I know
But this way they won't be on a stable cycle for much time....

Consistency isn't the key?

Hyper responders to different things too, some respond well to GH, some to gear, some have insane tolerance for side effects and make up for lack of response by simply taking more, some to training and food. Honestly freaks are gonna be freaks, for us mere mortals all we can do is push it at all variables, drugs, food, training, find our limit, back off a bit and then and hope something sticks.

and who said you need the same hormones to grow?

you can take 1g of test and 1g of deca for 2 weeks, then 2g of test and in another 2 weeks 700 test 700 mast 700 this one and if you eat properly and train well, you will keep growing

and who said you need the same hormones to grow?

you can take 1g of test and 1g of deca for 2 weeks, then 2g of test and in another 2 weeks 700 test 700 mast 700 this one and if you eat properly and train well, you will keep growing
I can't tell you how many top level guts from the 80s. 90s etc who said " I just took what I had available at the time".. just Luke we talked about the other day its the total anabolic content.. not any one specific drug.. test yes .. should be in for a number of specific reasons.. after that add in compounds based on what they bring as their secondary characteristic.. but if we are talking specifically about growth add in the needed mgs to add to the total anabolic content..

Most competitors including myself rotate compounds throughout cycles every 4-5 weeks. This is extremely common and very effective.

But as others have said at that dosage and level sometimes it’s just about what you have on hand or can get.

I can't tell you how many top level guts from the 80s. 90s etc who said " I just took what I had available at the time".. just Luke we talked about the other day its the total anabolic content.. not any one specific drug.. test yes .. should be in for a number of specific reasons.. after that add in compounds based on what they bring as their secondary characteristic.. but if we are talking specifically about growth add in the needed mgs to add to the total anabolic content..
100% true. "What's available,as much as one can afford" was absolutely the norm...

I remember some years back test prop pre workout in the muscle group used to be a thing more of a bro science thing than anything I think.

Regards to GH could be cause of water retention but at a guess probably just missed off the list I’d imagine the same dose as off-season or higher
Test Suspension would be better preworkout - if you can handle the PIP.

I do test acetate pre workout every day. I think it works well
I know test suspension works PW if you give it about 90 minutes, for some faster May work but 90 min always seems to be enough

Also.....
I bet Nick never looked like this as a natural.

View attachment 182778
Come on b-boy everyone KNOWS to look like that you have to run sarms and hgh-frag 5 times daily. Stop hiding the "secrets," please and thank you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
scrawl
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws