over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Peak Week officially start now!

Distilled water and Preperation H? When did you last compete, in the 70s?

Distilled water is a good way to go completely flat and cramp. You need electrolytes, even when cutting sodium out, you still need some sodium in your body.

Preperation-H cream might pull some sub-q water but only if it has the active ingredient Bio-Dyne in it. As far as I know this is only available in Canada (not sold in US with Bio-Dyne), not sure about Europe or other countries. Before people jump on me how well it worked for them in the past, you can just wrap your stomach in saran wrap without any cream and have the same effect. So unless you actually had Preperation-H with Bio-Dyne in it, you could have just lathered yourself with butter and had the same effect. You will sweat out a bit of water. Very temporary effect. Will probably last for as long as you don't drink anymore water lol. Doing it last minute, a very good way to screw up your tan.

Lastly do not mess with potassium, especially if you are taking a potassium sparing diuretic. This is how competitors endup hyperkalemic and in the hospital rather than on stage.

Like many people already advised you. Stick to the plan. Don't stress. You look good. You're thinking that doing some last minute "tricks" will make 10% better, but it's 90% chance going to make you look worse.

You are stressing more than guys stepping on the Olympia stage. You look fantastic. There are no last minute magic tricks. What you look like now, you will look like on stage. Accept that fact, enjoy and showcase what you worked so hard to build with a proud smile on stage.
2018 and I won, there you go off into the wild blue yonder airman lol SFMF

If you want a pose to be truly critiqued then put on some posing trunks and let's see the entire shot with glutes hamstrings and lower back.

In your pics yes the shot appears to be done correctly but have no idea what the shot truly looks like half covered.
The glutes ham lower back photo is definately coming bro. Will get that photo to you very soon 🤛

Here is a photo of last trial run 2 weeks ago after 2 highdays 1500g carbs total. Water was high and sodium was high. barely any diffrence from my eyes.

06F8B735-A6CF-4350-B92B-EE6D812D6F92.jpeg

brother eating 2000g carbs won't transform you into roelly winklaar in 2 days. U look good very lean from the front. Front double looks good buy in my opinion don't flex yor abs in this pose. Look at nick walker's 2022 olympia and the difference between his front double with abs flexed vs abs not flexed.

brother eating 2000g carbs won't transform you into roelly winklaar in 2 days. U look good very lean from the front. Front double looks good buy in my opinion don't flex yor abs in this pose. Look at nick walker's 2022 olympia and the difference between his front double with abs flexed vs abs not flexed.
It’s be good to look at as for as lean as he is his abs don’t have separation so maybe not flexing fixes this, I’m not sure how, or are you saying it from another perspective. Using Nick Walker as a reference for an amateur is kinda hard to see the connection can you elaborate or did I just miss it.

it's no about size brother it's about posing

look at nick's front double abs flexed vs not flexed big difference

I

Here is a photo of last trial run 2 weeks ago after 2 highdays 1500g carbs total. Water was high and sodium was high. barely any diffrence from my eyes.

View attachment 185258
Let’s see the look if you pull your waste in and attempt a vacuum if you can. I agree that generally you don’t want to flex your abs in this pose unless you have a lot of width and mass/size. Most judges will prefer them not flexed in my experience at your level.

The element you’re missing by not having a coach is those last 48 hours leading up to the stage. We’ve always based it meal by meal with pics and check-ins because there are so many factors.

But in your case I’d aim for “less is more” and eat lower protein, baseline carbs after carb up and keep sodium same in each meal as you’ve done during prep. Fluids just enough to maintain the glycogen and fullness in the muscle. Coconut water for pre-stage and in between pre-judging and finals.

Do baseline items and only what is needed as you can always add items if your body needs it. Just in small amounts. No burgers, fries or anything like that. Just maintain how you look now. That simple.

Let’s see the look if you pull your waste in and attempt a vacuum if you can. I agree that generally you don’t want to flex your abs in this pose unless you have a lot of width and mass/size. Most judges will prefer them not flexed in my experience at your level.

The element you’re missing by not having a coach is those last 48 hours leading up to the stage. We’ve always based it meal by meal with pics and check-ins because there are so many factors.

But in your case I’d aim for “less is more” and eat lower protein, baseline carbs after carb up and keep sodium same in each meal as you’ve done during prep. Fluids just enough to maintain the glycogen and fullness in the muscle. Coconut water for pre-stage and in between pre-judging and finals.

Do baseline items and only what is needed as you can always add items if your body needs it. Just in small amounts. No burgers, fries or anything like that. Just maintain how you look now. That simple.
Yes i will do the pose without squeezing my abs. Vacuum i tried but cant. Yes i will go for less is more thats the plan. I never want look watery and washed out again like last show i learned that. Just enough carbs to not look flat. Thats why i am keeping fat high during the low carb phase because i will keep fat high during the load too so i dont burn trough the carbs. 750g carbs-100g fat day 1 then we see how we look in the morning if still flat another 750g carbs with the fat. 1 day a time is the best way to go. if after 2 day flat still have time showday to get 3 meals in i go on stage 2pm.

2018 and I won, there you go off into the wild blue yonder airman lol SFMF
That doesn’t change that it’s relatively unsafe and poor advice, especially coming from someone who said you “can’t overdo aldactone”. It’s like you’re asking for hyponatremia/hyperkalemia…

Yesterday at night i practise my posing routine before bed and i never think i look so bad during prep. watery and squishy everything was so soft for one moment i was wtf what happen. So i took some ashwaghanda ksm 666 and half xanax and went watch some movie and fell a sleep woke up next morning and i was like now we back dry and hard.

Can anyone explain what could have happen? Have anyone had same problem during the waterload when go like wtf why am i so squishy and soft?

Yesterday at night i practise my posing routine before bed and i never think i look so bad during prep. watery and squishy everything was so soft for one moment i was wtf what happen. So i took some ashwaghanda ksm 666 and half xanax and went watch some movie and fell a sleep woke up next morning and i was like now we back dry and hard.

Can anyone explain what could have happen? Have anyone had same problem during the waterload when go like wtf why am i so squishy and soft?
what's strange about subcutaneous water at night after a whole day of eating and drinking? lol

what's strange about subcutaneous water at night after a whole day of eating and drinking? lol
sub q watery i understand its normal lots of water/salt/food but to be squishy and soft thats something new to me. Must be the all the water i am drinking 8 litrez. The subq water + very flat = soft/smooth.

sub q watery i understand its normal lots of water/salt/food but to be squishy and soft thats something new to me. Must be the all the water i am drinking 8 litrez. The subq water + very flat = soft/smooth.
I seriously don't know what's strange about it - subcutaneous water retention = soft and flat appearance

When do you cut out all injections or do you keep the Tren a and Mast all the way?

Currently running:

Halo 15mg ed
Winny 50mg ed
Tren a 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Arimidex 1mg ed

When do you cut out all injections or do you keep the Tren a and Mast all the way?

Currently running:

Halo 15mg ed
Winny 50mg ed
Tren a 50mg eod
Mast prop 100mg eod
Arimidex 1mg ed
This is you cutting your test at 2 weeks out or when? Adex daily with no test seems like over kill.

Here we go tomorrow morning pump workout then we start the load. Here is the plan.

• Day 1 loading

2 days out water 5 liter

Meal 1 (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
20g honey
almond butter 30g
100mg potassium gluconate
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 2: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
70g pineapple
30g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 3: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 4: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
20g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 5: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 6: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
Cream of rice 150g dry
200g rice milk
15g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 7: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
100g pineapple
10g coconutoil
Vitamin C 1g

Meal 8: (1/8 tsp pink salt)
300g cooked white rice
50g chicken
20g almond butter
Vitamin C 1g​

Technically you fired your coach right?

So you should say, i start the load not we
yes correct my misstake but its his plan i am following the one he send me lets see if it works better.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws