over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8IU HGH for growth phase

I do trust him and follow his plan everday 100% no questions.
We have spoken about it i just wanted see other peoples opinions or experiences as i said. He wants me to just slap it all first thing in the am all 8IUs
You have one of the brightest, well educated coach out there, why in the fuck do you care what a bunch of random meatheads are doing?

Well his approach makes a ton of sense. @Type-IIx has posted on, LESS frequent GH administration will keep insulin sensitivity HIGhER than MORE frequent administration at the same total. Just like EOD dosing is better than ED dosing at equal amounts.

Gh produces transient insulin resistance immediately….for 3-6h as free fatty acid blood levels climb. You can read more about this if you google “post marathon paradox”

Just get the IUs in ya and keep insulin sensitivity high.
How long would it take to a reduce in blood sugars after the cessation of Gh?

We have spoken about it i just wanted see other peoples opinions or experiences as i said. He wants me to just slap it all first thing in the am all 8IUs
If you asked and got an answer and are still asking random people for their advice over your coach it means you don't trust him or follow his plan 100%

I'm curious why you're running 400mg primo per week on a growth phase? Seems like 400mg NPP would be better, and seems like an expensive way to keep E2 in check (and while it may do that incidentally, it's not designed for that, there are ancillaries like aromasin for that).

But you've got a reputable coach, and if that's what he wants you to do, he's got a proven track record.

I'm curious why you're running 400mg primo per week on a growth phase? Seems like 400mg NPP would be better, and seems like an expensive way to keep E2 in check (and while it may do that incidentally, it's not designed for that, there are ancillaries like aromasin for that).

But you've got a reputable coach, and if that's what he wants you to do, he's got a proven track record.
Because primo is an anabolic just like any other anabolic, it has fewer sides than most other AAS and at the end of the day it pretty much comes down to TOTAL MILLIGRAMS anyway.

All good. I see you have a pic as your avatar- a step in the right direction.

I personally run 9 units during my progressive phase. I time it AM/Pre/PM. You still want to stay lean in a progressive phase. Gain lean tissue and minimize fat gain.

I think what I do is overkill, but I’m OCD like that. AM/PM split dosage would be ample. All before bed would be fine too in a progressive phase. Just get it in.

Save pushing higher for prep as you’ll be cutting and more insulin sensitive. You don’t want to push too high when the calories are high as the goal is to maximize food through digestion.
This is what i do, i've found smaller more frequent doses seem to work better for me. Especially when you are getting up to 8-10 iu's a day.

Why is he running an anabolic steroid in a growth phase?

I mean I prefer nandralone over primo for growth but come on, that’s a silly question.

This is what i do, i've found smaller more frequent doses seem to work better for me. Especially when you are getting up to 8-10 iu's a day.
Sounds like everyone has a different GH dosing schedule. I remember Chase Irons mentioning in his thread that he does a full 18 IUs in one shot in the PM before.

Exactly primo is an anabolic and like B-boy said its about total mgs anyways.
Also npp/deca/eq i cant run all those ruin my mind. With primo i get zero sides and I can slowly titrate it up as test goes up also.

I work with Justin as well and I would recommend just asking him why this is his protocol. He’s a super nice guy and will answer any questions you have. For what it’s worth, I had the same question as you and when I asked him why, he said the best timing is the one you can be the most consistent with. Justin is fairly straightforward, more of an 80/20 sort of guy who keeps things simple - and it works.

I had the same question as you and when I asked him why, he said the best timing is the one you can be the most consistent with. Justin is fairly straightforward, more of an 80/20 sort of guy who keeps things simple - and it works.
💯 👍🏿

Screenshot_20230507-092641_Samsung Internet.jpg image000000(7).jpg

Slightly off topic, me under Justin Harris 2005 Jr. Nationals 2nd place lightheavy class. Phil Heath won heavyweight and overall the guy that got 2nd in his class was coached by Justin Harris also. Screenshot_20230507-092709_Samsung Internet.jpg

I’ll keep it simple and ran 10 ius a couple years back, 5 in the morning and 5 a few hours before bed. It leaned me out like nothing else and I only needed 6 hours of sleep. Maybe the GH helps make sleep more efficient because it sure seemed like it

I work with Justin as well and I would recommend just asking him why this is his protocol. He’s a super nice guy and will answer any questions you have. For what it’s worth, I had the same question as you and when I asked him why, he said the best timing is the one you can be the most consistent with. Justin is fairly straightforward, more of an 80/20 sort of guy who keeps things simple - and it works.
I did and yes that was his exact answer lol thank you

I’ll keep it simple and ran 10 ius a couple years back, 5 in the morning and 5 a few hours before bed. It leaned me out like nothing else and I only needed 6 hours of sleep. Maybe the GH helps make sleep more efficient because it sure seemed like it
Thats exactly what i noticed with pre bed pin is i sleep less hours 5-6 or so but i wake up before alarm wide awake and feeling fully rested

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws