over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOST OVER AND UNDERRATED PRO.

TP- why do you say Trey Brewer? I dont know much about this guy or his physique as of lately, but didnt he recently win a big amatuer show?

Last edited:
Overated currently Cutler, Arnold at past Olympia's Zane also at times.

Underated Rockel. I always was why isn't this guy pacing higher, Mentzer and Sergio in the past.

TP- why do you say Trey Brewer? I dont know much about this guy or his physique as of lately, but didnt he recently win a big amatuer show?

I think Trey's chin is definitely underrated. That thing has to be at least a size 26''. :confused:

Currently:

overrated: Cutler and Branch Warren. Both are freaky big but just do not have pleasing physiques at all.

Underrated: Dexter Jackson, Dennis Wolf, Ronny Rockel. All have extremely pleasing physiques, and are not rewarded for it.

Overrated? :eek:

Flat chest, gut, no roundness... yep! OVERRATED! Like i said...OTHER than conditioning, back and calves hes got NOTHING. YES hes conditioned (wonder how many times i gotta write posts before people listen). NO he has no aesthetics, roundness, symmetry, balance, flow... NONE of that. Small waist? NOPE its at least a 40.

Wish everyone would jump off the Yates bandwagon and realize what i say above is so true!

Coming from a guy that don't know who most of these people are: this thread doesn't make any damn sense.
The most voted overrated people are also voted the most underrated.
There must be an additional criteria of preference that has nothing to do with body shape/physique.

I have to agree with TP here. Yates was a FREAK and yes, he earned his O's. He has as many as he has not because he was unbeatable, but rather timing. He won in an era in which the GUT was acceptable. Now, don't get me mixed up, I love his conditioning and mass, but he was lacking in the aesthetic department. He was also my favorite to watch training. True Animal!

Underrated: Ronnie Rockel,

Overrated: The more recent Cutler, Alex Federov, King Kamali, Branch

The "Batman", Aaron Baker, of course!
He works out at my gym, he is still a pretty big mofo and lean. He was always my 2nd fave to Flex back in the day, but he is not talked about much anymore, very underrated and it was because of the WBF debacle of course.
He is a preacher now and doesn't follow BB'ing at all anymore, but still loves working out, he is a super nice guy and will chat with you about anything. We have had some nice long conversations and he is very generous with his time and knowledge.

Attachments

• cobakercrush0978.jpg
    cobakercrush0978.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 600
  • cobakermr_o9417.jpg
    cobakermr_o9417.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 609
  • coScan1.jpg
    coScan1.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:
over: Victor, Jay, Desmond Miller
under: David Henry, Troy Alves

Don't get mad but I saw Aaron Baker do a pro wrestling show and his arms were not in league with Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner circa 1998. Now Scott may not have being doing contest but he was in near contest shape year round for several years at the same size as top pros who are fat slobs out of season.(relatively speaking). They even had a pic of him and Coleman at a booth together in 1998. I think Scott should get into underated bodybuilder catergory despite never doing a contest his build could have walked on and won most NPC contest any day of the year and a 2-3 week dry out would have put him in pro contest top 5 condition.

Last edited:
Don't get mad but I saw Aaron Baker do a pro wrestling show and his arms were not in league with Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner circa 1998. Now Scott may not have being doing contest but he was in near contest shape year round for several years at the same size as top pros who are fat slobs out of season.(relatively speaking). They even had a pic of him and Coleman at a booth together in 1998. I think Scott should get into underated bodybuilder catergory despite never doing a contest his build could have walked on and won most NPC contest any day of the year and a 2-3 week dry out would have put him in pro contest top 5 condition.

You're joking, right?
That guy is nothing but arms, no chest back and don't even get me started on his legs.

Overrated? :eek:

Well I think Dorian is up there with Coleman as far as genetic freaks.
But I am talking about overall aesthetics, symmetry, lines, the whole
package.

When I saw yates all I could say was what a Freak. But his body was not something that could compete with the complete packages of Shawn, Flex, and Kevin. I suppose overated might be a little much, for he is a true champion in his work ethic and is a true Freak. But I am a fan of the others mentioned and it was hard seeing them get beat to a simple bigger and freakier looking guy. So maybe a little resentment added to my rating.

I met Scott and as much as I like him, he could not hold a pros jock strap. he wouldnt even come close to top 15 in a pro contest OR even close to a top ten in an NPC event.
The difference is NIGHT AND DAY!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner