over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOST OVER AND UNDERRATED PRO.

afterthought

as far as highly under-rated i would have to go with gary strydom

Overrated - JAY CUTLER!

Bloated, boxy, unpleasing unbalanced physique - but knows how to win the hearts and minds of many through his drone-like speaking.

Underrated - VICTOR MARTINEZ!

Clearly the winner at the Olympia in everyone's eyes except a few Judges, Bob Chicky, His co-hort friend on butt-building.com, and Ron Avidumb at Getsmall.com. Everyone else with eyes on the planet saw he clearly won.

Present
Overrated- Branch Warren
Underrated- Dennis Wolf

Wolf is far from underrated he got 5th at the Olympia this year. And you think BRANCH WARREN over rated? Are you insane? LOL!!

Attachments

• BranchWarrenNYPRO2007.JPG
    BranchWarrenNYPRO2007.JPG
    65.9 KB · Views: 287
Overrated - JAY CUTLER!

Bloated, boxy, unpleasing unbalanced physique - but knows how to win the hearts and minds of many through his drone-like speaking.

Underrated - VICTOR MARTINEZ!

Clearly the winner at the Olympia in everyone's eyes except a few Judges, Bob Chicky, His co-hort friend on butt-building.com, and Ron Avidumb at Getsmall.com. Everyone else with eyes on the planet saw he clearly won.

Wolf is far from underrated he got 5th at the Olympia this year. And you think BRANCH WARREN over rated? Are you insane? LOL!!
Wolf should have placed in the top 5 but he DIDN'T thats my entire point ;)

Not sure if you bb or know what exactly what to look for but Branch has manny problems wit that physique he has built, many times he has beaten Jonny Jackson and otheres who deserved to beat him. So YES Branch very overrated, just ugly physique overall.

Last edited:

Not sure if you bb or know what exactly what to look for but Branch has manny problems wit that physique he has built, many times he has beaten Jonny Jackson and otheres who deserved to beat him. So YES Branch very overrated, just ugly physique overall.

With that mug, I think he could quit bodybuilding altogether and assume a full time position as one of Santa's Elves. :eek:

niko, you are right about aaron being a very good guy.. i approached hin many years ago in golds and said i would like him to sign something for my gym.. he said he would love to after he finishes his back workout.. i continued to train and he would come over between sets and ask about my gym and things.. great guy.. afterwards we went outside and he sign something for me.. said he would be back in the afternoon tomorrow if i wanted to train ect.. great guy.. and without a doubt one of the most impressive guys i have seen..

Not sure what year you saw him, yes he is all arms, but his arms beat some pros and for a guy that never did one contest that deserves an honorable mention. Speaking of which Vic Richards was crazy big at one point not sure if anyone saw clip of him at Fibo and even Palumbo should have won a pro card. Don't get me wrong none of these guys have a pleasing build just guys who deserve a little credit. Most of the others mentioned are well known

Not sure what year you saw him, yes he is all arms, but his arms beat some pros and for a guy that never did one contest that deserves an honorable mention. Speaking of which Vic Richards was crazy big at one point not sure if anyone saw clip of him at Fibo and even Palumbo should have won a pro card. Don't get me wrong none of these guys have a pleasing build just guys who deserve a little credit. Most of the others mentioned are well known

You have a lot to learn about the concepts of competitive bodybuilding.

You have a lot to learn about the concepts of competitive bodybuilding.

I think he's got more figured out than the rest of us, judging by the supreme execution of that squat on the bouncy ball in his avatar. lol :p :eek:

Bro, with all of your free time, the least you could do is research before spouting off. So when did placing 5th put you out of the top 5? lol. I agree Wolf should've been higher in his placing, but he is far from under-rated. Didn't he have some magazine covers stating that he's the next Mr O? I'd say he's now being recognized.

Look I am not saying any of the mentioned guys are great bodybuilders by any means only that they deserve some credit I thought this was a thread about being underated?

Now lets talk about bodybuilding from my perspective your creating art. Now Steiner may not be the best but in 1998 when Coleman was at his peak so was Steiner. The difference Steiner was on National Television 3 days a week displaying his art to the world and no one outside of bb knew who Coleman was for that I think Steiner deserves some credit. He may not be the best but he looked like he could compete. He has gone downhill since then.

I did not mention Victor Martinez as everyone knows he is great and I did not mention Jay as overated is the majority opinion. Wolfe gest a lot of credit as well so not overated or underated.

Palumbo looks like crap now but at one point he was the largest most vascular guy in the NPC.

Not sure how Sergio could be underated. Branch Warren does not look good.

Bro, with all of your free time, the least you could do is research before spouting off. So when did placing 5th put you out of the top 5? lol. I agree Wolf should've been higher in his placing, but he is far from under-rated. Didn't he have some magazine covers stating that he's the next Mr O? I'd say he's now being recognized.

I thought he got 6th my bad, I still think hes better then Cutler or Vic so yes hes still underrated.
Oh and I dont have free time like u do dickhead get outta my ass midget HAAHAHA!!, u leave for LA for a full week and I have free time? lmao.

Last edited:
Not bad for a guy who never did a contest

Like I said man I am a HUGE fan of Scott! His three times a week on tv is what brought me to be interested in BB for the first time so dont think I dont give him props for a great body... but BODYBUILDING is about more than big arms noname...its about symmetry, muscle bodys, not showing such obvious usage of site oil and balance just to START! and great as he looks compaired to the other wrestlers, they are honestly the only ones he can be compaired with. No WAY can he be compaired with even an average professional bodybuilder. I once thought as you did about Scott, thinking he was gods gift to the modern day bodybuilder. Then one day I bought a movie called Pumping Iron. Then I realized how little I knew about the sport. Having my interest even more peaked by Arnold, I looked up the results of the 2003 Mr. Olympia and saw a modern day bodybuilder for the first time on the computer and never looked back.
You seem young to me. Thats not a snap, just an observation based on your comments. I hope you learn some things from this board as I have.
Also, about your picture... There are some young guys on the board and I would hate for one of them to see your pic and consider it a good idea to train like that.

I thought he got 6th my bad, I still think hes better then Cutler or Vic so yes hes still underrated.
Oh and I dont have free time like u do dickhead get outta my ass midget HAAHAHA!!, u leave for LA for a full week and I have free time? lmao.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to wake up, dust the cheeto crumbs off of your face, brush the jack in box wrappers away and do one full sit up off the couch to reach over to your laptop on the coffee table to get back to your day job, online shit talking. LOL...

Ahhh Mr. V....I here by challenge you to a Joes pizza eating contest. We can take pics!:D I need to get my weight up these days.

Ahhh, and Over time shall be the the ladder match for the 1 gallon Blue Bunny Rocky Road.

I was wondering how long it was gonna take you to wake up, dust the cheeto crumbs off of your face, brush the jack in box wrappers away and do one full sit up off the couch to reach over to your laptop on the coffee table to get back to your day job, online shit talking. LOL...

LMAO! He looks like that eating cheeto's and jack in the box? Ok, i quit

Ok Let me clarify

Never to win a pro show
Vic Richards

Never to get a pro card
Dave Palumbo

Never to Compete
Scott Steiner

And I am old enough to have been into Conan and The Hulk as a child aka Ferrigno and Arnold

I don't think anyone who has won a pro how can be considered underated as that is insane and I don't want to call someone I don't know overated on the internet as thats hating

And if your really considering mimicking my avatar you are beyond all help

Ok Let me clarify

Never to win a pro show
Vic Richards

Never to get a pro card
Dave Palumbo

Never to Compete
Scott Steiner

And I am old enough to have been into Conan and The Hulk as a child aka Ferrigno and Arnold

I don't think anyone who has won a pro how can be considered underated as that is insane and I don't want to call someone I don't know overated on the internet as thats hating

And if your really considering mimicking my avatar you are beyond all help

:rolleyes:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member