over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

4 times a day is all you eat... crazy, I'd be starving and I'm 190lbs haha.

Popular serving size is 5 or 10 tabs.

Most effective time to take it would be 10 tabs pre workout. Followed by 5-10 post, and wait 25 minutes and take a good meal in.

Remember to always wait at least 2 hrs after you have eaten a meal to take any Humapro and to not consume Humapro with any other proteins or aminos except alpha hydroxy protected Chain'd Out BCAA's. Humapro will clear in no more than 25 minutes, then you can consume whatever you like.

Well if the ALR booth is at Jr.Nats this weekend, then im gonna pick up a few bottles of Humapro..and give it a shot...But I probably will supplement it with my meals, say like 4 tabs at each meal (5 meals total)...or would using it pre and post workout have more effects....???

Pre and Post workout. Personally I would do 10 Pre and 10 post. If you wanted to save some Humapro, I'd definitely do the 10 Pre and then 5 post. Wait 25 minutes post workout and consume a meal.

As for pre workout, if you take pre workout pump or stimulant...
Take that 30 min or so pre workout....drive to the gym and down 10 Humapro on your way in to the gym right before you hit the weights.

Remember if you are supplementing meals..you would take 5 Humapro, wait 25 minutes and then HALVE your protein of that meal. To take Humapro WITH a meal you would literally have to consume only carbs and fat with Humapro.

My suggestion would definitely be 10 Pre, 10 Post. Perhaps 5 upon waking and 5 before bed.

Personally I take 5g of Humapro and 8-10g of EFA's prior to bed (TP fish oil)

Most effective time to take it would be 10 tabs pre workout. Followed by 5-10 post, and wait 25 minutes and take a good meal in.

Remember to always wait at least 2 hrs after you have eaten a meal to take any Humapro and to not consume Humapro with any other proteins or aminos except alpha hydroxy protected Chain'd Out BCAA's. Humapro will clear in no more than 25 minutes, then you can consume whatever you like.

You mean to consume Humapro first alone, wait 25 minets then have your carbs?

Any reason for that?

4 times a day is all you eat... crazy, I'd be starving and I'm 190lbs haha.

I'm probabley different than a lot of people in the regard, but for the most part I think that people eat more than is needed. I may go to 5 meals, but I would lower my calories slightly. I'm really not hungry eat 4 times a day.

I'm not a chemist, what does 'alpha hydroxy protected' mean? What's done to the amino acids and how does it impact their effects?

I was wondering why the Chain'd out wasn't disturbing the delicate ratio of the human protein.

I'm not a chemist, what does 'alpha hydroxy protected' mean? What's done to the amino acids and how does it impact their effects?

I was wondering why the Chain'd out wasn't disturbing the delicate ratio of the human protein.

Both of your questions answers are related. The malate esters bound to the aminos to derail gluconeogenesis is the reason.. Any other protein or amino will begin to turn to glucose because it does not incorporate this technology.

Alpha hydroxy technology incorporates the malate esterfication process.

I lived on Chaind Out (about 14 months) at 6 scoops a day in a gallon and 4-6 solid meals and really changed my physique. From LBM to feeling great, to ALWAYS looking good. There is no rise in blood glucose when taking Chain'd Out aminos. Try that with any other amino supplement.

eaa

what's the difference from humpro and true proteins eaa powder

I'm probabley different than a lot of people in the regard, but for the most part I think that people eat more than is needed. I may go to 5 meals, but I would lower my calories slightly. I'm really not hungry eat 4 times a day.

Magnum,

How long you take betwen every meal?

I'm thinking to give Humpro tray and replace two of my meals....

Magnum,

How long you take betwen every meal?

I'm thinking to give Humpro tray and replace two of my meals....

I'd say about 3 hours. Today I had 6 large eggs with organic oat bread. My second meal was 10 Humapro and then bout 25 min later I got some plain rice from a restaurant. Later I'll do some protein maybe ground beef for my third meal then Humapro and possibly pasta for my last meal.

Both of your questions answers are related. The malate esters bound to the aminos to derail gluconeogenesis is the reason.. Any other protein or amino will begin to turn to glucose because it does not incorporate this technology.

I lived on Chaind Out (about 14 months) at 6 scoops a day in a gallon and 4-6 solid meals and really changed my physique. From LBM to feeling great, to ALWAYS looking good. There is no rise in blood glucose when taking Chain'd Out aminos. Try that with any other amino supplement.

Alright, I thought you meant the Humapro aminos as being modified this way.

As always with new claims, I'm bit skeptical about the malates halting gluconeogenesis of the BCAAs. I mean I haven't looked into it and don't have contrary evidence, just sounds instinctively strange. Are you aware of research in this area? I'm not sure BG testing is adequate to verify it. I recall Biotest claiming their dextrose/amino drink as not raising BG. Most likely they just tested at the wrong time (BG was already on its way down). Things like this can come into play.

I doubt that?

Any scientific evidence to this? Or just bro science?

So who has the cheapest place to buy HumaPro?

I want you to be real with us Magnum. Is this stuff really all that? Is it worth using all the time for all that money?:(

I want you to be real with us Magnum. Is this stuff really all that? Is it worth using all the time for all that money?:(

You are asking two separate questions. The first one "is it all that" I'm not sure what you mean, but you can look at all my posts and decide for yourself. The second one, should you use it all the time, well do you use whey protein all the time? I don' think that the price is a concern, but only you can decide if you would want to use it all the time. I was and am being real and always have been even when I get shit for it, but I'm not here to piss down your back or anyone else's and tell you it's raining. You want my opinion? Try it!!!! that's the only way you will know if you like it, I do.

Your posts are horrible bro.

Im still kinda laughing my ass off about the 5.6 number they pulled out of air (apparently)!

Your posts are horrible bro.

Well that is merely your opinion bro. The jury is still out on Humapro and the members are just looking for feedback here. Yeah maybe I was exaggerating on the price being expensive as most are but we just want to know the results.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede