over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Started Humapro Today

To me, amino acids are the most important substance to ingest save for whole foods.

I'd buy Amino v.4 over Humapro any day. If you think Humapro is great, you should try Amino.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
HumaPro is the real deal

Hi guy's

In my experience with HumaPro is that l dont have any more gut discomfort and in less than 3 weeks lm 10 lbs up and leaner...
I train on Dante's DC training and push myself every time to the limit of my ability's...I take 5 pre and 5 post and the 1 thing l don't experience at all is any DOMS or muscle soreness...its like my recovery is through the roof...

Last edited:
Long thread but def. a good read! Thanks for all the info I think I am going to start using this..

Humapro has changed my life. And many of my friends/clients lives. They absolutely love it and are no longer exposed to the negatives from whey protein. Also, some have alleviated stomach discomfort issues, while others have finally started to put on significant muscle due to eating a lot more and using Humapro. Prior to Humapro they could not eat as much since whey not only bloated them, but kept them from consuming some meals due to not being hungry.

If you know any shops or shop owners that are interested in carrying it please feel free to PM me and I will give them a call.

the only thing I dont like is that you have to wait 2hrs after any other protein and then 20min after the humapro for it to work. But Im gonna give it a shot at 20tabs per day for a few months. I think what im gonna do is take 5tabs right when I wake up and wait 20min then have breakfast, then take 10tabs the last 20min of my workout and when finished have my normal shake, and then gonna take 5tabs in the middle of the night when i wake up to urinate.

I know you can take some protien at the same time as the humapro and it wont interfer like alri's chained out. Anyone know if you can take Lba's and peptopro at same time or within an hr period. Would that interfer?

Not true. It always works. But for it to work MOST efficiently the suggestions are there. The most important time to allow 20-25 min after ingesting is in the morning. You wake in a catabolic state and should take 5-10 Humapro. Then, wait 25 min if possible to get everything moving into stages of anabolism.

Eating it with other food/protein does not render Humapro useless.

Pre WORKOUT is the MOST IMPORTANT time(besides when waking up) to take this. Studies have shown it doubles the rate of protein synthesis pre workout rather than post. This is why you need to take 10 pre workout....and perhaps 5 post. 10 and 10 is ok and so is 5 and 5...but make sure you take it at the beginning of your workout right before you are starting.

To me, amino acids are the most important substance to ingest save for whole foods.

I'd buy Amino v.4 over Humapro any day. If you think Humapro is great, you should try Amino.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I've always lokked at this product and found it to be interesting. But taking 12pills after a workout? why so many bro?

Not true. It always works. But for it to work MOST efficiently the suggestions are there. The most important time to allow 20-25 min after ingesting is in the morning. You wake in a catabolic state and should take 5-10 Humapro. Then, wait 25 min if possible to get everything moving into stages of anabolism.

Eating it with other food/protein does not render Humapro useless.

Pre WORKOUT is the MOST IMPORTANT time(besides when waking up) to take this. Studies have shown it doubles the rate of protein synthesis pre workout rather than post. This is why you need to take 10 pre workout....and perhaps 5 post. 10 and 10 is ok and so is 5 and 5...but make sure you take it at the beginning of your workout right before you are starting.

hmmm usually i like to take about 25g whey, 10g pepto peptopro and 12g lba's preworkout. I would want to make the humapro work MOST effectively so what do you think about taking my 10 humapro about 45min pre workout then 20min later my regular preworkout protein and then 20min later train?

Also where is the cheapest place to get it?

I'd never use Whey again...
I will say that Humapro is all you need to have the most anabolic environment possible.

Peptopro and LBAs I don't know enough about to comment on. Personally I take 10 Humapro Pre workout, sip on 3 scoops of Blue Rasberry Chain'd Out during, and wash down 10 more Humapro post workout.
Wait 30 min and have a good meal.

Chain'd Out is ALR's BCAA product that in engineered with malates so BCAAs are not converted to glucose. This way your blood sugar stays steady or lowers slightly while you are still feeding the muscles to maintain or build. Without any blood sugar spikes, you stay starving the fat!

I've seen Humapro online for $40 or so and a little bit higher.

The HUMAPRO powder drink is now available too in a limited fashion. Anyone who was at the Olympia this past week may have gotten to try our APPLE CIDER and SOUR GRAPE flavors. RIDICULOUS!!!

Last edited:
So im presuming you just need to look at chained out's amino acid profile and you can assume that using those amino's wont interfer with humapro. Personally im not comfortable yet with lowering protein intake and adding humapro. I still like to keep my protein high and need to do so with whey but i only use a high quality isolate like microfiltered, ion exchange or cfm. But i do want to take full advantage of humapro so im gonna start with 10 in the morning and then figure out a way to get 10 in pre workout or do 5 pre and 5 post. The powder seems much more convienent i'll have to look into that.

I'd never use Whey again...
I will say that Humapro is all you need to have the most anabolic environment possible.

Peptopro and LBAs I don't know enough about to comment on. Personally I take 10 Humapro Pre workout, sip on 3 scoops of Blue Rasberry Chain'd Out during, and wash down 10 more Humapro post workout.
Wait 30 min and have a good meal.

Chain'd Out is ALR's BCAA product that in engineered with malates so BCAAs are not converted to glucose. This way your blood sugar stays steady or lowers slightly while you are still feeding the muscles to maintain or build. Without any blood sugar spikes, you stay starving the fat!

I've seen Humapro online for $40 or so and a little bit higher.

The HUMAPRO powder drink is now available too in a limited fashion. Anyone who was at the Olympia this past week may have gotten to try our APPLE CIDER and SOUR GRAPE flavors. RIDICULOUS!!!

As far as convenience, I'm not sure anything can beat a little container of 300 pills. You can take it anywhere...

Also, the powdered version is still 60 servings though slightly bigger tub. Still even smaller than half the size of the SMALLEST 2 lb jug of protein.

At the end of the day Whey Protein isolate in my mind is inferior due to its poor utilization, waste, bloating, etc etc....and contamination issues with lead, arsenic, etc. It also is a load on the kidneys especially for guys who have been consuming SO MUCH of it for SO many years.

Chaind Out can be and was engineered to be able to be used along with Humapro. They compliment each other VERY well.

So it appears that chaine'd out contains the bcaa's leucine,isoleucine,valine,alanine and l-theanine so im wondering if those are the only bcaa's that dont interact with humapro and if so how could alri know this? Wouldnt most bcaa's be fine to take with humapro and maybe its just more so to avoid meat and milk protiens when taking it. Did alri ever put out which specific protiens could interfer or do they just say chained out doesnt interfer b/c thats a tad bias since its the same company. I like their products but i also like other products and i want to utilize the humapro as best as possible so more info would be greatly appreciated as to what protiens are most important to avoid during the humapro time frame.

Knight9, I was at the Mr. O expo and I tried the powdered Humapro in the trailer you guys had.. It was awesome! I have a hard time taking 10-15 pills and I think the powered would be better for me. I asked the guy with the crazy hair..(was that you?) if you had any for sale and he said should be out next week.. I'm assuming this week. Where can I get it? Can I get it direct?
Thanks

I've always lokked at this product and found it to be interesting. But taking 12pills after a workout? why so many bro?

Your question almost sounds baited.

You've never taken a handful of aminos after training? If I could afford it I'd take 20-30 Amino ED just like everyone else takes the Humapro.

Save the money you'd spend on a cycle of Dbol and spend the money on aminos.

Hi guy's

In my experience with HumaPro is that l dont have any more gut discomfort and in less than 3 weeks lm 10 lbs up and leaner...
I train on Dante's DC training and push myself every time to the limit of my ability's...I take 5 pre and 5 post and the 1 thing l don't experience at all is any DOMS or muscle soreness...its like my recovery is through the roof...

No offense but this is where I start to question a product. 10 pounds up while getting leaner. Honestly I do not know one person other than an absolute novice with or without gear that can make those gains. Maybe you are an absolute genetic freak, but I just can't believe that a protein or any other supplements including juice can add 10 plus pounds of lean muscle in 3 months let alone 3 weeks.

No offense but this is where I start to question a product. 10 pounds up while getting leaner. Honestly I do not know one person other than an absolute novice with or without gear that can make those gains. Maybe you are an absolute genetic freak, but I just can't believe that a protein or any other supplements including juice can add 10 plus pounds of lean muscle in 3 months let alone 3 weeks.

Yea the other part about NO muscle soreness or DOMS sounds like BS too.
Now if someone says reduced soreness, I'll buy it, and that they have more energy recover quicker feel fuller less digestive issues etc that's fine too but to come on here and BS it with this 10 lbs of muscle I don't get sore no more etc is just out right BS.
Let's see some pics and some bodycomp measurements -hydrostatic before and after and then we can start somewhere.

The most powerful (non hormonal) supplement I have ever taken where you saw instant gains in size and strength was creatine, and now the second most powerful one is DAA.

It is possible to feel the effects of a protein pretty quickyl as when I switched to pepto pro for all my supplemental protein -(which is just 1-2 powerades a day with 15 grams pepto pro) and 15 gram powo Ihad an immediate gain in energy and recovery after a work out that was "feelable".
I really haven't touch BCAA's or any other type of supplemental protein since.

Feedback is important but then again it should be unbiased and truthful.

I have no doubt humanopro is a high quality protein, but it's not going to give a guy steroid like gains like claimed in some of these posts.

Your question almost sounds baited.

You've never taken a handful of aminos after training? If I could afford it I'd take 20-30 Amino ED just like everyone else takes the Humapro.

Save the money you'd spend on a cycle of Dbol and spend the money on aminos.

Nooooooo not at all bro, I have ran multi's and amino's together. And sometimes running them together adds up the pill count quickly. From what I have seen here with the product Humapro folks are consuming a large amount of pills to get what they need. Then you said you take the product you mentioned "over" Humapro. But when I looked it was still 12 pills at a time. I am not one for dumping large amount of pills down my throat. (to me it gets old quickly) I was hoping your product would be more concentrated I guess and thus woudnt have to take so many. That's all I was trying to get to and ask. I tried Animal pak before and two packs a day of pills almost had me throwing up.

(dont want to thread jack, but thanks for your input bro)

Last edited:
So it appears that chaine'd out contains the bcaa's leucine,isoleucine,valine,alanine and l-theanine so im wondering if those are the only bcaa's that dont interact with humapro and if so how could alri know this? Wouldnt most bcaa's be fine to take with humapro and maybe its just more so to avoid meat and milk protiens when taking it. Did alri ever put out which specific protiens could interfer or do they just say chained out doesnt interfer b/c thats a tad bias since its the same company. I like their products but i also like other products and i want to utilize the humapro as best as possible so more info would be greatly appreciated as to what protiens are most important to avoid during the humapro time frame.

No, they are made by the same company, therefor ENGINEERED to work together. The BCAAs are protected with malates so there is no conversion to glucose. Basically you get all the advantages of Humapro when you take it with added, efficient, non-broken down BCAAs on top of it.
Think bro....its not bias. It's engineering products to work synergystically together instead of one hampering the other.

Knight9, I was at the Mr. O expo and I tried the powdered Humapro in the trailer you guys had.. It was awesome! I have a hard time taking 10-15 pills and I think the powered would be better for me. I asked the guy with the crazy hair..(was that you?) if you had any for sale and he said should be out next week.. I'm assuming this week. Where can I get it? Can I get it direct?
Thanks

Yes, the pills work great for me but I can understand how some people just dont like swallowing pills. I have some crazy hair, but I doubt its the crazy hair you are talking about. Lou aka The Big Sexy is the one with all the colors. I had a simple fin (version of a mohawk that stops at the top of the head). Humapro drink is available in limited quantities now and may be able to be found a few places. Do you have a shop?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131