mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I have yet to see 1 valid argument as to why food is more effective than whey protein

In fact Skim milk is more nutritious than old rotten powder with shit CHEMICALS in it. Ya get all major protein sources in skim or raw or whole milk. And its cheper. Smell some whey without the chemicals. You will puke. Ya think nature/God intends us to ingest vial byproduct that is used for slop? Bro (original poster) your reasoning sucks ass. Go get educated and decide for yourself. For all ya know whey causes kidney disease. Hasn't been studies scientifically but may be true- right? Prove me wrong....Same sort of lame argument you pose. Finish any college yet?

what da hell you talking about? I just got 10 pounds of pure unflavored unsweetened WPC from TP...its far from puke-inducing. It mixes instantly in milk and makes a thick creamy protein rich milk. I like mine in raw milk.

i personly think the difference in the quality of the protein source from whey and real food is probably very minimal,

and realisticaly i run about a gram of anabolics when i blast, and im sure most guys on this forum on average are injecting 500-2000mgs weekly or ALOT more (assumption)

so wen i see people who run such huge doses of steroids, argue or have a heated arguement with others about which protein source is better i find it a good laugh

or better, people who say IFBB pros eat whole foods and look at them and how big and ripped they are

lets all just think straight,

these guys who are huge and ripped are a combo or great genetics. massive amounts of anabolics and other substances and hard work and good diets

im sure wen ur running 3000mg and more of steroids combined with everything else ur bodys not really gonna care that much about the quality difference between whey protein and tuna after ur workout

IMO if your in a delimma on whether to buy the cheap whey at $100 a tub,

or

the expensive HIGH biovalability labeled whey is $180 a tub

heres the solution

BUY the cheap whay, and spend the $80 u saved on 100X10mg dianabols n take them with ur whey

i bet ull grow a hell lot faster :)

Where the hell do you get your whey from?? Pure WPI has no smell or taste.

Yeah i actually just ordered some WPI cold filtration from TP and the flavor is chocolate peanut butter cup. Tastes like drinking a reeses, but when i first opened it and smelled guess what? No smell...

Does no one here know about Protease? Unless they have adding that into some special whey powders, you will never be able to digest as much protein in whey as with real food. Not to mention, when human have been eating meat for thousands of years, and then some product comes up that has been around for only a few decades, how much do you think of a difference in digestion will you get from the two? Also, a ton of whey proteins have all sorts of added chemicals, and "bcaa's" that are synthetically made with a bunch of sweeteners, preservatives etc. (THAT IS, if you are even getting what they are putting on the labels) Maybe not all of you care about health, but the ones that do stay far away from all of that. Lastly if all you care about is protein, and not natural vitamins and minerals, omega's and fats, enzymes, carbs, etc, then chances are you will die young and unhealthy as well. Or maybe you have the same view of man made vitamins as you do man made protein? You have alot of learning to do my friend, I know because I have spent the last many years reading about them. You would be smart to listen to this advice - or you could just continue to go on with your ignorant ways, and things will take their toll when the time comes... you only live once.

Truly,
Traction

Last edited:
or you could just continue to go on with your ignorant ways, and things will take their toll when the time comes...

...and still live to be 90 because of my genetics. Seriously, if I know drunks that can make it to 80 years, it makes it hard for me to fear protein powder and its supposed effect on my longevity.

...and still live to be 90 because of my genetics. Seriously, if I know drunks that can make it to 80 years, it makes it hard for me to fear protein powder and its supposed effect on my longevity.

No, chances are protein powder alone wont kill you, but if you have the mentality of not caring about these sorts of things, I can just imagine all the crap you feed your body. By the way the average person still does not live till 90, you need to wake up and see reality, do you know how many people die at 50 due simply to the crap they eat? Welcome to 2011 and the chemical food world, enjoy your (short) stay. But hey it doesn't have to be short, you could always fill it with more chemicals and drugs in your fifties so that you can live like a vegetable till your 70-80, and die painfully in a public hospital room hooked up to a bunch of machines. But don't worry bout all that, cause you got the choice of freedom!

btw, I'm not trying to be a jackass, just trying to explain bluntly how people have been way too careless about their health, but it's a little hard to get through to some people on this board as it also has the same type of members that abuse steroids and see nothing wrong with it... It's as if caution and modesty are thing of the past.

Last edited:
Whole foods Such as beef eggs and fish, (especially beef) are the best imo. Why? Its all about trial and error. I Get really strong really fast with an all Whole food diet. And when I Start shaking more with less food I notice a difference in fullness strength and vascularity right away... If you listen to any of the top guys who are at the top of the business Evan Kai Jay Branch, all of them will stress whole food. Also, any top trainers (aka Hany, George).

In fact Skim milk is more nutritious than old rotten powder with shit CHEMICALS in it. Ya get all major protein sources in skim or raw or whole milk. And its cheper. Smell some whey without the chemicals. You will puke. Ya think nature/God intends us to ingest vial byproduct that is used for slop? Bro (original poster) your reasoning sucks ass. Go get educated and decide for yourself. For all ya know whey causes kidney disease. Hasn't been studies scientifically but may be true- right? Prove me wrong....Same sort of lame argument you pose. Finish any college yet?

You get one post like this, just one. After that, any posts this stupid will cause you to lose all credibility.

No, chances are protein powder alone wont kill you, but if you have the mentality of not caring about these sorts of things, I can just imagine all the crap you feed your body.

Like grass-fed beef, fish, eggs, real butter, veggies, and fruit? I simply choose not to care about trivial things like the small amount of chemicals in protein powder. Now if it had a shit load of arsenic and mercury, then yea-I would give the subject my time. :D

What drives me batty the most are the people worrying about artificial sweeteners, preservatives, et cetera. With that said, I drink diet soda with alcohol, and even use crystal light with water and eat processed macaroni some times. GOD HELP ME!:banghead:

Besides, this guy has ingested plenty of chemicals and still kicking:

Attachments

• Keith Richards, lead guitarist for the Rolling Stones, has been promised a pardon for a traffic .jpg
    Keith Richards, lead guitarist for the Rolling Stones, has been promised a pardon for a traffic .jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 142
You get one post like this, just one. After that, any posts this stupid will cause you to lose all credibility.

There are so many things wrong with his post it's not even funny.

find out how whey protein is made and it also toxic FACT do ur research

We're too lazy for research. Why don't you tell us instead.

WPI vs WPC

I think this should be about highest quality unflavoured WPI, all other forms of whey protein and full of lactose which will of course screw up disgestion when made from pasturised milk.

I have tried totally whole food diets and totally WPI diets for protein, and noticed zero difference in strength and growth. If your Protein, Carbs and Fats ratios are the same WPI will give you as good a results as chicken and beef and fish etc.

The advantages of some meats is not so mych the protein but the fats, but then you can add whatever fats you like to a WPI shake.

Dont compare crap lactose full cheap powders to WPI, thats like saying mince is the same as steak.

i personly think the difference in the quality of the protein source from whey and real food is probably very minimal,

and realisticaly i run about a gram of anabolics when i blast, and im sure most guys on this forum on average are injecting 500-2000mgs weekly or ALOT more (assumption)

so wen i see people who run such huge doses of steroids, argue or have a heated arguement with others about which protein source is better i find it a good laugh

or better, people who say IFBB pros eat whole foods and look at them and how big and ripped they are

lets all just think straight,

these guys who are huge and ripped are a combo or great genetics. massive amounts of anabolics and other substances and hard work and good diets

im sure wen ur running 3000mg and more of steroids combined with everything else ur bodys not really gonna care that much about the quality difference between whey protein and tuna after ur workout

IMO if your in a delimma on whether to buy the cheap whey at $100 a tub,

or

the expensive HIGH biovalability labeled whey is $180 a tub

heres the solution

BUY the cheap whay, and spend the $80 u saved on 100X10mg dianabols n take them with ur whey

i bet ull grow a hell lot faster :)

I have never agreed so much with a post before. quality post

Fuck there are some idiots in this thread. You inject 2ml of AAS from the dealer in your local gym then you come on here saying powders are dangerous and useless. Use a good established brand and your gtg. Use for convenience and have good solid food and you have a perfect set up for building muscle etc. You may have 2 shakes and 5 meals or 4 shakes and 3 big meals or 1 shake and 5 meals... do whatever feels best... your body isn't gonna melt away either way you do it.

Fuck there are some idiots in this thread. You inject 2ml of AAS from the dealer in your local gym then you come on here saying powders are dangerous and useless. Use a good established brand and your gtg. Use for convenience and have good solid food and you have a perfect set up for building muscle etc. You may have 2 shakes and 5 meals or 4 shakes and 3 big meals or 1 shake and 5 meals... do whatever feels best... your body isn't gonna melt away either way you do it.

HAHAHA,my thoughts as well

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity