over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

pleasure gents: I recently went on the 10mg daily inj's. Technically it has been closer to 12mg given my on hand supply. After 4 weeks my total test has only gone from 582 to 606. Shbg stayed the same at 31. Free test - well this has been a bitch over the years because they always seem to order different shit with different values. Serum, Direct, Calc. here are two pics from the recent two bloodworks.

i do not feel any benifit whatsoever yet on this dose, and I am thinking of moving up for a bit to feel better. I can always move back down later. i was thinking of 15mg for a bit. But now I am curiious of going to 20 for 8 weeks, then down to 10 or 15. or run 20 for a while.

here is a piece of my back story. I have been at very high cruising dose for many years. 200mg cyp every 4th day. and over the years i went from needing no Ai's to 1 full anastroz every shot day. I felt it was to much, but kept going. On this dose in oct 2023 my total was 1618, my bio was 1072, shbg was 30, Free Test "Calc" was 457 pg, free test % was 2.8 according to what they provided, E2 - 81

I started MK677 around this time, may in november. ran for 6-8 weeks ish. Until it totally fucked my world and brain up. the worst panic anxiety fear episodes . along with a lingering depression. By Feb 1 when i did bloods all shit was crashing. and I made the dumb ( or smart ) choice to change my test to this new way right then and there to get more healthy. My bloods continued to bottom out. FEB 1 total 970, Free Test "calc" 115pg, E2-15 . Then ONLY that changed between Oct and Feb 1 was the addition of the MK677. I first lowered my test by half for 4 weeks before switching to dailys. march 1 was the above listed numbers. Total = 582

i am still dealing with a daily brain fog , lingering depression with the darkest thoughts there are when the shit gets ugly. Back on the high doses I felt amazing 24/7.

looking for any and all advice my guys. If I left anything out , just ask me. No, i have not got humanifort yet, i just started reading about it in this thread. I am open to using it . Same for raw eggs, I see those pop up a lot too. between the major loss of appetite over these past two months I force eating a lot , and its all clean. Nothing processed, no sugar, etc.

Thanks a lot for reading this . It means a lot me. I am looking forward to giving back and happy to post bloods as well and contribute all that I can.

thanks @emeric delczeg for documenting all that you have.
Try the Humanfort, I will send you 1 as a gift, send me your address.

pleasure gents: I recently went on the 10mg daily inj's. Technically it has been closer to 12mg given my on hand supply. After 4 weeks my total test has only gone from 582 to 606. Shbg stayed the same at 31. Free test - well this has been a bitch over the years because they always seem to order different shit with different values. Serum, Direct, Calc. here are two pics from the recent two bloodworks.

i do not feel any benifit whatsoever yet on this dose, and I am thinking of moving up for a bit to feel better. I can always move back down later. i was thinking of 15mg for a bit. But now I am curiious of going to 20 for 8 weeks, then down to 10 or 15. or run 20 for a while.

here is a piece of my back story. I have been at very high cruising dose for many years. 200mg cyp every 4th day. and over the years i went from needing no Ai's to 1 full anastroz every shot day. I felt it was to much, but kept going. On this dose in oct 2023 my total was 1618, my bio was 1072, shbg was 30, Free Test "Calc" was 457 pg, free test % was 2.8 according to what they provided, E2 - 81

I started MK677 around this time, may in november. ran for 6-8 weeks ish. Until it totally fucked my world and brain up. the worst panic anxiety fear episodes . along with a lingering depression. By Feb 1 when i did bloods all shit was crashing. and I made the dumb ( or smart ) choice to change my test to this new way right then and there to get more healthy. My bloods continued to bottom out. FEB 1 total 970, Free Test "calc" 115pg, E2-15 . Then ONLY that changed between Oct and Feb 1 was the addition of the MK677. I first lowered my test by half for 4 weeks before switching to dailys. march 1 was the above listed numbers. Total = 582

i am still dealing with a daily brain fog , lingering depression with the darkest thoughts there are when the shit gets ugly. Back on the high doses I felt amazing 24/7.

looking for any and all advice my guys. If I left anything out , just ask me. No, i have not got humanifort yet, i just started reading about it in this thread. I am open to using it . Same for raw eggs, I see those pop up a lot too. between the major loss of appetite over these past two months I force eating a lot , and its all clean. Nothing processed, no sugar, etc.

Thanks a lot for reading this . It means a lot me. I am looking forward to giving back and happy to post bloods as well and contribute all that I can.

How many hours after last inject , was it Im or sub q?, did they lab test testosterone levels?

I'm not speaking as an expert here or anything because I'm trying to figure things out too, but this is why i was hesitant to start at 10mg myself. By the time you remove the cyp ester you're getting like 6.8mg of test when the average natural male is producing 4-10mg a day. With an shbg in the 30s like mine, free T is on the low end of the reference range.

If you look at the average male when you walk around during the day, I'm sure most of us want to/need more test than that to feel our best, especially with the demands we place on ourselves from lifting. I have a lot of respect for emeric but I don't think it's possible to say one dose is going to be ideal for everyone, and if the protocol is effective, humanofort might compliment it but shouldn't make or break the protocol working for you.

How many hours after last inject , was it Im or sub q?, did they lab test testosterone levels?
For this last blood work after having been on 10-12mg per day, I took my shots in the AM and on the day I have got blood work done it was around 230pm. I getting blood work done again this friday, for another reason, So I am having them run all these again; but this time I will time it correctly by taking my shot in the evening and getting the blood work done when they open the following morning.

I'm not speaking as an expert here or anything because I'm trying to figure things out too, but this is why i was hesitant to start at 10mg myself. By the time you remove the cyp ester you're getting like 6.8mg of test when the average natural male is producing 4-10mg a day. With an shbg in the 30s like mine, free T is on the low end of the reference range.

If you look at the average male when you walk around during the day, I'm sure most of us want to/need more test than that to feel our best, especially with the demands we place on ourselves from lifting. I have a lot of respect for emeric but I don't think it's possible to say one dose is going to be ideal for everyone, and if the protocol is effective, humanofort might compliment it but shouldn't make or break the protocol working for you.
I get it brother. Thats why I am here. To ask questions and share all that I can to get as much feedback as I can. Also, that is why I think I will go up tp 15 or 20mg per day for a while. Even if for only 8 weeks ( as others do ) and then re-test. But, these side effects are no joke and they are killing me. I have to get better soon; or at least rule out hormones as the reason for why I feel this way. All I know at the moment is that I sure felt fine for years at the really high doses. But even though I say that, I always felt like I was taking way to much shit for a cruising dose.
I dont know .

For this last blood work after having been on 10-12mg per day, I took my shots in the AM and on the day I have got blood work done it was around 230pm. I getting blood work done again this friday, for another reason, So I am having them run all these again; but this time I will time it correctly by taking my shot in the evening and getting the blood work done when they open the following morning.
I've tried morning sub q ,once 10 mgs and another time 20 mgs, and after 2-4 hours test was done,, both times testosterone tested out in 200s.

I think the peak drops off at 12-14 hours and by hour 14 after sub q, or Im ? Sub q for sure, test goes quite lower.

I seem to be a fast metabolizer of testosterone from years and years of lab work. Even on 150 mgs Intra m, day five 275, day six 240. A guy a worked with after seven days on 100 mgs test c, his levels were in 700s. It's all very individual and that's why labs are important.

I've tried morning sub q ,once 10 mgs and another time 20 mgs, and after 2-4 hours test was done,, both times testosterone tested out in 200s.

I think the peak drops off at 12-14 hours and by hour 14 after sub q, or Im ? Sub q for sure, test goes quite lower.

I seem to be a fast metabolizer of testosterone from years and years of lab work. Even on 150 mgs Intra m, day five 275, day six 240. A guy a worked with after seven days on 100 mgs test c, his levels were in 700s. It's all very individual and that's why labs are important.
AGREED. I intend on doing labs quite often actually. I dont mind spending the money. Funny, its much easier to be willing to spend money, care for yourself, etc, when you think your life might be fucking ending. fml. Thats what the GD emotions have me like for the last 6+ weeks. ugh.

Thanks a lot for the replies. It's good to hear and see what effects everybody and how it does it.

for now i am doing morning injec's, IM, and i am using the same hip every time for the injec in order to keep consistency and rule out any other nuances with site rotations.

AGREED. I intend on doing labs quite often actually. I dont mind spending the money. Funny, its much easier to be willing to spend money, care for yourself, etc, when you think your life might be fucking ending. fml. Thats what the GD emotions have me like for the last 6+ weeks. ugh.

Thanks a lot for the replies. It's good to hear and see what effects everybody and how it does it.

for now i am doing morning injec's, IM, and i am using the same hip every time for the injec in order to keep consistency and rule out any other nuances with site rotations.
Yes, I love it, helping . If we don't know how things are working, how are we supposed to work them for a better life?

Thank you for sharing. I've worked a lot in this field, over the years. Pay was little, then, but now it's nothing and still love it. It really are the givers who are most happy.

Im guessing intra muscular may peak a bit faster than sub q, almost certain , but labs will tell the story.

If scar tissue builds up, need to go in with hands or massage gun to break it up...

@Muay Thai is that thing a stick that you broke scar tissue up with?

Yes, I love it, helping . If we don't know how things are working, how are we supposed to work them for a better life?

Thank you for sharing. I've worked a lot in this field, over the years. Pay was little, then, but now it's nothing and still love it. It really are the givers who are most happy.

Im guessing intra muscular may peak a bit faster than sub q, almost certain , but labs will tell the story.

If scar tissue builds up, need to go in with hands or massage gun to break it up...

@Muay Thai is that thing a stick that you broke scar tissue up with?
I hope to give back as you ( and others on here ) are; once I have healed and got to better place and have more knowledge to offer from my experience.

injecting the same spot ed is generally not a good idea. over time that will increase the risk of infection and other issues.
you have 2 hip. lol
and a bunch of other spots, really they dont make much difference.

injecting the same spot ed is generally not a good idea. over time that will increase the risk of infection and other issues.
you have 2 hip. lol
and a bunch of other spots, really they dont make much difference.
haha, yes. I am aware. And I used to rotate sites in a rotation. I had been told by someone ( i cant recall at the moment ) to keep things pretty consistent while I work through all these issues.

haha, yes. I am aware. And I used to rotate sites in a rotation. I had been told by someone ( i cant recall at the moment ) to keep things pretty consistent while I work through all these issues.
If you can't remember the source of information not sure it is something i would rely on in general.

i do lots of injecting. really i cant say i have noticed much difference in spots even with non aas things that you FEEL right away.
i do notice if i hit the same spot too often.
either way, good luck.

You need to have your blood work no longer 11 hours after injection and not shorter than 10 1/2 hours.

How many times I have to say that you need to wait 10 1/2 to 11 hour after injection. It take 10 1/2 hours to peak the highest with test Cyp, 10 hours with Enanthate and 14 hors with Prop.

If you can't remember the source of information not sure it is something i would rely on in general.
thank you for your insight. not remembering something at the time is not the same as not remembering at all. I have lot of bookmarked videos and articles about various topics like this. I will got through them and see which ones discussed not rotating the site for periods of testing.

i do lots of injecting. really i cant say i have noticed much difference in spots even with non aas things that you FEEL right away.
i do notice if i hit the same spot too often.
either way, good luck.
Thank You for the reply brother. I used to do a fair amount of injecting as well and never worried or felt any different from different sites. I just wanted to attempt to control every variable that was controllable while I figure things out. Thanks again.

Hey Emeric....I noticed the humanofort is no longer available on Amazon. Any idea if it will be back? I like the kind on Amazon as it comes in 200mgs/capsule and was always a good price ~$60.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws