over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

10 mg

I thought the whole point of daily injections of long esters was to keep blood levels stable. Then the time at which you pull bloods shouldn't matter much.

That is the reason behind the hypothesis. His goal of testing in that window is finding expected highest levels since he believes in staying below a threshold.

I thought the whole point of daily injections of long esters was to keep blood levels stable. Then the time at which you pull bloods shouldn't matter much.

I think that should be true if doing these daily injects. It probably wouldn't matter much when you take the blood.

if youre like me though and do just one injection a week, then it matters a lot. I wish I had the will to do daily injects, but I just don't now. Too much hassle for me and id probably end up forgetting half of the time. Im doing good to just take all my meds everyday!

Thanks Emeric

Emeric, i think you have helped a lot of guys on here with this protocol. So many guys have trusted you and tried it, and it works for them. Im glad that you dont listen to the negativity put out by some on here because they are in the minority. It is very valuable for us to have some from "the old guard" around here to provide wisdom.

Emeric, i think you have helped a lot of guys on here with this protocol. So many guys have trusted you and tried it, and it works for them. Im glad that you dont listen to the negativity put out by some on here because they are in the minority. It is very valuable for us to have some from "the old guard" around here to provide wisdom.

I don`t pay attention to negative comments, I helped thousand worldwide to have a better healthier life, some bodybuilders but most of them not bodybuilders. 99% of the business that I conduct is with wellness clinics and MDs.

What is the protocol? Recently been back on, 41 now and realize I don't need/want the doses I've used in the past. Less is more type thing now for me.

What is the protocol? Recently been back on, 41 now and realize I don't need/want the doses I've used in the past. Less is more type thing now for me.

Basically, 10 mg/day subQ or IM, test cyp. I think Emeric likes subQ better. Use a slin pin to do it.

Maybe Emeric might have more to say on it.

I think that should be true if doing these daily injects. It probably wouldn't matter much when you take the blood.

if you're like me though and do just one injection a week, then it matters a lot. I wish I had the will to do daily injects, but I just don't now. Too much hassle for me and id probably end up forgetting half of the time. Im doing good to just take all my meds everyday!

It only takes a few days to get into the habit of daily injects. I have low SHBG and anything less than 4x injections gives me wide swings in Test levels with accompanying E2 issues. Daily injections leveled me out, lowered my enzymes, and allows me to use 1/3 less dose with better results. No more AI that had a mind of its own with E2 suppression.

Arguably, it's the best way to use Test. And definitely the best first cycle. Start slowly and don't shock the shit outta yourself.
Logically I'd think so, how would you guys compare to using a higher dosage to start ie: 250mg a week?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Logically I'd think so, how would you guys compare to using a higher dosage to start ie: 250mg a week?

That was my Test dosage last cycle for 8 weeks along with Deca and Tbol. With the 10mg EOD for the last 4 weeks and 10 mgs ED the 4 weeks before that I lost 15 lbs of water my abs started showing and I don't feel the need for an AI or AE.

Almost as strong and more definition. It's a nice cruise.

Basically, 10 mg/day subQ or IM, test cyp. I think Emeric likes subQ better. Use a slin pin to do it.

Maybe Emeric might have more to say on it.

I think Emeric would also recommend 300-400mg/day of Humanofort with the above protocol. Seems to work in a synergistic fashion although if you just did the 10mg/day of test that would still be a good start!

That was my Test dosage last cycle for 8 weeks along with Deca and Tbol. With the 10mg EOD for the last 4 weeks and 10 mgs ED the 4 weeks before that I lost 15 lbs of water my abs started showing and I don't feel the need for an AI or AE.

Almost as strong and more definition. It's a nice cruise.
Interesting, and after the 8 weeks you are off completely? You seem to be finishing that 4 weeks on a very low dose? Im 26 been training for years, very happy with my foundation, after some time allowing my training and physique overall to settle and mature i will push it pretty hard naturally and then consider beginning this next step with a similar protocol to what's discussed in this thread. If any of you guys have reccomendations shoot me a pm

Interesting, and after the 8 weeks you are off completely? You seem to be finishing that 4 weeks on a very low dose?

Never off completely, I'm 44 so this protocol is right up my alley. Low dose 8 week blasts of no more than three compounds then on to either 10mgs ED or EOD for 8-16 weeks depending on how I feel.

ED at 10 mg

Aloha PM,

I am on the 8-10 mg daily injects with a slin pin. I had taken 12 weeks off of everything.

At 65 this is how I want to facilitate my future optimal health.

Mahalo nui loa Emeric for all the knowledge and wisdom you share here at PM..

A hui ho,
V

Aloha PM,

I am on the 8-10 mg daily injects with a slin pin. I had taken 12 weeks off of everything.

At 65 this is how I want to facilitate my future optimal health.

Mahalo nui loa Emeric for all the knowledge and wisdom you share here at PM..

A hui ho,
V

Thank you.

I've posted before but... I have gone from 100mg twice a week with an AI to 12mg daily without an AI.
I was sceptical but I havent felt this good in years.
Way more level headed, less anxiety, less agression, same libido.

I'm like a different person.

Only lost a couple of pounds but BP is down and endurance is up.
All round I feel tons better!!!
Strength has not gone down at all!!!

High testosterone always seemed to make me a more disagreeable person but now at 84mg a week I really notice how bad I was at higher dosages...

I plan on keeping this dose forever and maybe only adding some winny during summer time.

(Im 31 years of age)

Thanks emeric

Last edited:
I've posted before but... I have gone from 100mg twice a week with an AI to 12mg daily without an AI.

High testosterone always seemed to make me a more disagreeable person but now at 84mg a week I really notice how bad I was at higher dosages...

I plan on keeping this dose forever and maybe only adding some winny during summer time.

(Im 31 years of age)

Thanks emeric

Most of the hormone abusers are not training hard enough and smart, hormones should be on the bottom of the list.

(Im 31 years of age)

Thanks emeric

I'm 20 years older than you (51) and I feel the same. Like you I had my doubts initially but I feel great both mentally and physically. I add 10mg/day of this or that now and again to mix it up for 8 weeks but always right back to 10mg/day of Testosterone. Who am I kidding, I'm never going to compete again and the idea of having to take another drug to counteract the negative sides...at my age, why?
I do add a little GH from time to time but honestly the results don't really offset it's costs.

count me in on the list of guys that after 30+ years of heavy usage have been fascinated at how much better i feel and look having went thorugh this transition. Now i will not claim this happened overnight as my history was very long and very heavy. But to make a long story short i feel absolutely fantastic, mentally, physically. the only thing i do differently is that I have a great compounding pharmacy that does test prop for me which i greatly prefer over test cyp on a daily regimine. I also use prescribed 1.5 iu GH daily and the two together are truly amazing. Now YOU HAVE TO BE READY to walk away fomr the bloat and the ego and all the BS that bodybuilding becomes. I used to be 295 and enormous, but bloated , and now looking back, disgusting honestly. Now 230lbs lean , and MENTALLY so much healthier.

I am currently doing 62.5mg Test Cyp 2xs per week sub q and feel great there is a lot of research out there to support this. It puts me between the 900 and 1150 mark which makes me feel great and no A.I.s needed. So basically the quick math is 125mg per wk. with very stable blood levels. they stay within range day 1 through day 6 then falling below range day 7 thats why 2 times per wk is ideal.

Last edited:
I'm convinced the info within this thread needs to be in it's own sub category. Something like a, "my competitive BB/Power lifting aspirations are done, now what?" or "time to get healthy after years of abusing high doses of AAS" or "fuck I'm old, time to face reality". You know where I'm going with this!

Most of us are going to come around to that faitful day when they have to take their foot off the excelerator for both health/wellness reasons. We either do this proactively or as a reaction to an unfavorable, health concerning problem or event. Why not create a sub forum for the older guys with a "how to" come off all this stuff safely in a proactive manner? Labs to get and how to understand them. Types of physicians to go to. Tests that should be considered at specific ages. A one stop shopping for guys to dive deep into how to live healthy post AAS/PED's.

Just an idea for the mods to consider?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
William405
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner