advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks on Labpe's GHRP2/cjc1295 w/o Dac 5x a day...whoa.

Natural GH release equals lots of water and fullness. He looks good but in 3 weeks its just some awesome glycogen retention.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

he's got a good bit leaner too tho..

he's got a good bit leaner too tho..

Actually it looks as if his bf climbed a little, but did add some muscle. If you look at his mid section is definitely softer then the before pics. I'm sure he just started a cycle of test e and peptides, but his time frame is way off. More like 2 months or more.

This is clearly advertising. It reminds me of a muscletech add.

Actually it looks as if his bf climbed a little, but did add some muscle. If you look at his mid section is definitely softer then the before pics. I'm sure he just started a cycle of test e and peptides, but his time frame is way off. More like 2 months or more.

This is clearly advertising. It reminds me of a muscletech add.

I mean, I appreciate your compliments... I've been a member of this community for awhile, other communities for much longer. All I have is my reputation here (which is pretty untarnished). I have little reason to make this up. calipers put me lower on body fat by 1-2 ish %. That's of course subjective. I hold most fat around the lower waist and lower back. Day to day I feel alot leaner...but I'm not so sure I am. getting shredded has always been extremely difficult for me but gaining mass no problem (last cycle was 3 months of 500mg test and 1 month of 30mg dbol went up 30+lbs) Lost almost everything post cycle though, and never recovered normal hormonal functionality.

I believe that these results are more than possible, 1st time users of peptides can achieve shocking results tbh

I believe that these results are more than possible, 1st time users of peptides can achieve shocking results tbh

thanks Jimmy. I appreciate your trust brother! I went in figuring minimal change if any...now I understand what people say when they mention GH being king.

I mean, I appreciate your compliments... I've been a member of this community for awhile, other communities for much longer. All I have is my reputation here (which is pretty untarnished). I have little reason to make this up. calipers put me lower on body fat by 1-2 ish %. That's of course subjective. I hold most fat around the lower waist and lower back. Day to day I feel alot leaner...but I'm not so sure I am. getting shredded has always been extremely difficult for me but gaining mass no problem (last cycle was 3 months of 500mg test and 1 month of 30mg dbol went up 30+lbs) Lost almost everything post cycle though, and never recovered normal hormonal functionality.

Well bottom line is you look great now. I like your look now much better then before even though I stated you look like your hold more bf.

And even though I believe that this thread is a little misleading, again jmo, I've only heard good things about Lappe.com on mnay boards and I would not hesitate to try any of your peptides.

Well bottom line is you look great now. I like your look now much better then before even though I stated you look like your hold more bf.

And even though I believe that this thread is a little misleading, again jmo, I've only heard good things about Lappe.com on mnay boards and I would not hesitate to try any of your peptides.

I appreciate it bro! The next step is to hone in on the diet and try to bring the bf down towards 7-8%. By visual where do you think I'm at now?

I've been with Labpe for I think about two months now - couldn't be anymore happy with the products or the team behind them. They're a bunch of great people with great products. Might not be the cheapest in the game but we've all heard it before, there's a strong correlation between price and quality.

I just looked again..

No fucking way lol

The whole thing STINKS; you're a rep, the nature and general tone of the post, the suspicious before and afters..

You look OLDER in the second pics, I am good at this game. No hard feelings at all, I just had to speak my mind--as always :)

I just looked again..

No fucking way lol

The whole thing STINKS; you're a rep, the nature and general tone of the post, the suspicious before and afters..

You look OLDER in the second pics, I am good at this game. No hard feelings at all, I just had to speak my mind--as always :)

I am older. 3 weeks older :p

look at the color of the wall. It's the same room. The first one was taken with a different camera than the second one (thus the color/quality difference) and may be what makes this look suspect to you. And yes, no hard feelings mate. everyone is entitled to an opinion!

-edit- you know I totally didn't think about this before but check out my avatar. That's under great lighting conditions about a year ago during the peak of my first real cycle. (the one mentioned before) the time following that my hormonal function never returned, all of the 30 pounds of gains were lost over the course of 3 or 4 months and I just recently was placed on TRT. So muscle memory could play an important role in this. However that works. Although the look I have now is so much different than before. The only thing I could possibly attribute that to is the pep usage.

Last edited:
I appreciate it bro! The next step is to hone in on the diet and try to bring the bf down towards 7-8%. By visual where do you think I'm at now?

I've been with Labpe for I think about two months now - couldn't be anymore happy with the products or the team behind them. They're a bunch of great people with great products. Might not be the cheapest in the game but we've all heard it before, there's a strong correlation between price and quality.

I'd say b/w 12-13%, but with the new added mass, peps, and ADF its should be much much easy getting under 10%. I have the fat boys genes too and i can personal say that peps help out tremedously.

And your prices seem real competitive to me. With the 10% off you guys are in the same ball park as everyone else.

Last edited:
Wow Great gains in just 3 weeks!

You dont drop fat and add that much muscle and definition in 3 weeks in any kind of deficit much less 2kcals..

That is an ad picture, the abs are photoshopped..

Natural GH release equals lots of water and fullness. He looks good but in 3 weeks its just some awesome glycogen retention.

A lot of people mention leaning out while others mention holding a lot of water. Is the water intramuscular then? And for those who have taken peptides + AAS do you notice the same synergistic effects with muscle gains as AAS + GH, or only the fat loss?

I'd say b/w 12-13%, but with the new added mass, peps, and ADF its should be much much easy getting under 10%. I have the fat boys genes too and i can personal say that peps help out tremedously.

Do you notice they help you stay/get leaner with the same level of calories, or that they also help partition calories better in general too so your muscle gains are better as well? I want to try peptides at some point but might hold off for now. It would be nice to be leaner year round though...

Would you mind offering comment on how much you spent for all the peptides you used over the three week period? Seems more than a very pretty penny.

If you wouldn't mind providing another update. Use a local paper in your picture to prove the timeframe. Might seem cheesy but it helps.

For others. There have been comments to fake or real from numerous folks. If this is all just filling the muscles with water and increasing fullness is it really that impressive. To me that would mean no real muscle gain, just saturating the muscle.

You dont drop fat and add that much muscle and definition in 3 weeks in any kind of deficit much less 2kcals..

That is an ad picture, the abs are photoshopped..

I wouldn't even call those real abs..but by all means go ahead and break down the photo data.

Would you mind offering comment on how much you spent for all the peptides you used over the three week period? Seems more than a very pretty penny.

If you wouldn't mind providing another update. Use a local paper in your picture to prove the timeframe. Might seem cheesy but it helps.

For others. There have been comments to fake or real from numerous folks. If this is all just filling the muscles with water and increasing fullness is it really that impressive. To me that would mean no real muscle gain, just saturating the muscle.

haha somewhat corny but I'm not against it by any means! I'm loaded on carbs and the such right now but tomorrow morning I will take a picture so it's even timing. I don't get the paper but I'll hold on a piece of paper with my username?

-edit- oops forgot your first question. it came out to like 5 bottles of cjc w/o dac (2mg) and 2 bottles of ghp2 (5mg)

Last edited:
Im calling bs on this lab. Prices are way to good to be true and if they were of high quality they would be taking a loss.

Im calling bs on this lab. Prices are way to good to be true and if they were of high quality they would be taking a loss.

I'm only a rep but I own two completely unrelated manufacturing businesses and a retail (wholesale prices) biz as well. I can tell you that when produced in volume anything can become unbelievably cheap.

As an example, it costs <$2.00 per bottle to produce NOW adam multivitamin...which retails for 14+ dollars per bottle. and that seems cheap to the normal buyer! MEanwhile, its thousands of percent of markup.

I would figure this also translates into peptides and pharma.

Tough crowd here! :eek: hahaha

I believe you, DESOXYMETHYLT. I have been using ghrp2/mod gfr(1-29) 5-7 times a day for a little over a week. It makes you very full and drops body fat quickly.

DESOXYMETHYLT...I have a great idea to help remove uncertainty from the minds of the suspicious, and to help the company you rep for promote themselves. Get them to donate 3 weeks worth of ghrp2 and mod grf(1-29) to Ross to test out. Everyone reads his threads. Win him over and you will make a lot of sales. ;)

Tough crowd here! :eek: hahaha

I believe you, DESOXYMETHYLT. I have been using ghrp2/mod gfr(1-29) 5-7 times a day for a little over a week. It makes you very full and drops body fat quickly.

DESOXYMETHYLT...I have a great idea to help remove uncertainty from the minds of the suspicious, and to help the company you rep for promote themselves. Get them to donate 3 weeks worth of ghrp2 and mod grf(1-29) to Ross to test out. Everyone reads his threads. Win him over and you will make a lot of sales. ;)

If he would be willing to do an honest review/log I'm sure the big boss would have absolutely no problem with that!

Thanks for your input JJB1, coming from you it means ALOT. Been reading your threads and mirin' your physique for a lonnnnggggg time. :headbang: rock on!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws