advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks on Labpe's GHRP2/cjc1295 w/o Dac 5x a day...whoa.

Guys

This is REAL........TOTALLY REAL.......get used to it, peptides rule. Ergopep has the cheapest prices as they all get them from the same place.......more expensive just means that comapny made more money.....

peptides rule. absolutely
ergo pep has the best ones, we all know that.................

but we also know how much food it takes to put on a pound of fat ......and how much more food it takes to build a pound of muscle

I guess we all use different math sometimes

I think its all intra cell glycogen, peps seem to fill the muscle to bursting the the inevitable happens, especially if diet isn't dialed in....spill over.

I added around 12lbs in 10 days earlier this year on 300mcg ghrp2 and 100mcg mod x 3 per day, i literally looked like id doubled in width i was so full and constantly pumped, i then spilled and ended up massively full but very bloated.

Ppl don't realise when u get the muscle bursting with water and glyco u can dramatically enhance the shape of ones physique.

Cos lets face it, the OP looks night and day better, bodyfat looks the same, hes just full as a house, it would be nigh on impossible for those changes to be muscle in 3 weeks, for that to be solid muscle gain id be tempted to say 8-12 months of fantastic gains/discipline/eating/hard training.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ive been doing IF for awhile now... months. I get hungry for sure but nothing that coffee doesnt fix. I'm usually busy enough at all times so that I can keep my mind off food.

could be the different lighting. I'm a young guy mate, early 20s. I think I was also more tan three weeks ago as I've spent a solid month working 12 hours a day with no time to go to the salon or sit outside.

now that I Think about it yeah I've been less interested..never had a high libido in the first place so it's not a big deal. 300mg of test usually makes that a non issue anyway

To be honest I didn't even notice over the three weeks. I look in the mirror this morning and decided to take some before/afters. when I saw it side by side it was a "wat" moment.

I'm not too sure. remember I am also on 300mg of test.. I know that doesnt SEEM like alot but with the right diet and training + the increase in GH and igf1 pulses it could very well be.

not if I wake up in the middle of the night. usually too groggy and just stumble to the bathroom to pee half asleep. my diet is lean gains. then my bodyweight x10 in calories. 1g protein per pound of weight (usually ends up being more) and the rest an assortment of calories usually from peanuts, rice, grains and fruits. The diet is something that needs to become alot more strict actually...

Shit, 10 mins after ghrp's-2 and 6 the only thing I can think of for the next hour is food and chocolate, lots of fucking chocolate!!!!

Shit, 10 mins after ghrp's-2 and 6 the only thing I can think of for the next hour is food and chocolate, lots of fucking chocolate!!!!

You see that is why I called BS.. Because anyone who has ran ghrp2 LOL common there is no way you are not eating ... I dont think it is even possible to be full ?

I'm no rep for anybody...

But I had VERY SIMILAR results. I took about 3 months and did 3x/day with the same on TRT doses. My hands were numb all the time, crazy pumps, and I stayed very heavy with lower than usual bodyfat. I plan on doing something similar this fall.

My stuff was from ERGOPEP. Never tried anybody else's.

I mean, don't get me wrong - I'm hungry all the time (especially dieting) but it's called willpower guys. If you stick to a plan you stick to it, no pussying it out. so you just keep your mind off it and trudge through.

You see that is why I called BS.. Because anyone who has ran ghrp2 LOL common there is no way you are not eating ... I dont think it is even possible to be full ?

Ghrp2 doesn't affect my appetite very much at all. Ghrp6 makes me ravenous!!! In theory, ghrp2 doesn't have the crazy ghrelin hunger of ghrp6. That's why I think people that are starving on ghrp2 have actually been sold ghrp6 without their knowledge.

Last edited:
Ghrp2 didn't affect my appetite. Ghrp6 makes me ravenous!!! In theory, ghrp2 doesn't have the crazy ghrelin hunger of ghrp6. That's why I think people that are starving on ghrp2 have actually been sold ghrp6 without their knowledge.

The GHRP-2 from ERGOPEP gave me ravenous hunger. I've never in my life had such outrageous breakfasts in the off-season.
12 whole free range eggs, 2 cups oats, 3 bananas... It was just silly.

The GHRP-2 from ERGOPEP gave me ravenous hunger. I've never in my life had such outrageous breakfasts in the off-season.

then perhaps it wasnt ghrp-2? I know on ipam I felt zero hunger at all. on ghrp2 theres slight hunger..nothing unmanagable.

then perhaps it wasnt ghrp-2? I know on ipam I felt zero hunger at all. on ghrp2 theres slight hunger..nothing unmanagable.

Ghrp 2 makes me hungry, much more so than 6. This is from various sponsors. Ipam doesn't make anyone hungry afaik

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ghrp 2 makes me hungry, much more so than 6. This is from various sponsors

This is exactly what im saying I could eat a whole chicken and xl large take out of steamed rice and be ready for the exact same meal within 30 minutes

I guess these peptides affect people differently. I've been dieting since the day after xmas so I'm just used to it. I only get hungry these days if I have a big cheat meal and stretch out my gut. When I do this it makes me hungrier for a few days.

The sides I notice from ghrp2 are getting flush after administering it and I start sweating. This goes away after using it for a fews days. The first few day it makes me hungrier then it goes away.

My gut feeling is this kid is telling the 100% truth. It looks like the same person in the two pics to me-he just looks way better in the 2nd pic! Nice work bro!!

I have run peptides and still do. Currently on GHRP-6/MOD GRF 1-29 from Ergo and the stuff works, period. Now whether it's your muscle's swelling up with water or actual muscle gains is a different story..

Also, the GHRP-6 makes me hungry as hell BUT there's ways of combating the hunger as well. Coffee as he said does help...Yesterday I did 100/100mcg inj..waited 20min and did 2iu's of HGH..then went for a 45min jog on the track..came home and finally ate (about 90min after peps)

I guess these peptides affect people differently. I've been dieting since the day after xmas so I'm just used to it. I only get hungry these days if I have a big cheat meal and stretch out my gut. When I do this it makes me hungrier for a few days.

The sides I notice from ghrp2 are getting flush after administering it and I start sweating. This goes away after using it for a fews days. The first few days it makes me hungrier then it goes away. I get low blood sugar after 2.5 hours. I'm going 3 hours in between meals so I feel shaky the last half hour before a meal.

My gut feeling is this kid is telling the 100% truth. It looks like the same person in the two pics to me-he just looks way better in the 2nd pic! Nice work bro!!

I have run peptides and still do. Currently on GHRP-6/MOD GRF 1-29 from Ergo and the stuff works, period. Now whether it's your muscle's swelling up with water or actual muscle gains is a different story..

Also, the GHRP-6 makes me hungry as hell BUT there's ways of combating the hunger as well. Coffee as he said does help...Yesterday I did 100/100mcg inj..waited 20min and did 2iu's of HGH..then went for a 45min jog on the track..came home and finally ate (about 90min after peps)

LOL what are you smoking? LOOK at the difference in his TRAPS! 3 weeks on a calorie defecit!? Hellllll nooooooooo

LOL what are you smoking? LOOK at the difference in his TRAPS! 3 weeks on a calorie defecit!? Hellllll nooooooooo

genetics. traps always blow up easy on gear.
do I smell a hint of jealousy? :star-:ars

genetics. traps always blow up easy on gear.
do I smell a hint of jealousy? :star-:ars

LOL you look like a young boy, your traps are nothing to be jealous of at all. The two pics just don't jive, that's what I'm saying.

The TITLE of the thread includes a SPECIFIC BRAND, it is obvious that this is a PLUG and not you just sharing your objective experience. You are a REP.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner