mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

3 weeks on Labpe's GHRP2/cjc1295 w/o Dac 5x a day...whoa.

Attachments

• Dude.jpg
    Dude.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 13,640
HAHAHA! This is a private message I just received, I told him I'd black his name out:

peptide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your spot on brother lol. Reps think we are freaking idiots. If they are gonna push a product, push it with REAL results not some BS like that......3 weeks is a lie,Phil Hernon knows it too he just used the thread to plug his own company.....so much bs

I don't think Phil was plugging, I know he believes in his products and is passionate like me haha

HAHAHA! This is a private message I just received, I told him I'd black his name out:

peptide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

your spot on brother lol. Reps think we are freaking idiots. If they are gonna push a product, push it with REAL results not some BS like that......3 weeks is a lie,Phil Hernon knows it too he just used the thread to plug his own company.....so much bs

again, completely opinionated. Thanks for bumping my thread though mate. also lol @ your picture analysis. How do you have time to do this kind of shit running a company?

I can't see any of the things you are talking about, at least not to the degree you are making them out to be.

You also underestimate the power of lighting, which can make a diference in one pic to another. The second pic, he is slightly turned as well....compared to the first one that is facing straight ahead.

To those defending him and questioning my intentions; You are good guys! You give people the benefit of the doubt, and I am sure that gains like his COULD be possible. BUT, there are clearly some abnormalities between the two pics, which are supposedly only 3 weeks apart....no way. LOL again, please no hard feelings, I fuckin love you all like brothers

Last edited:
again, completely opinionated. Thanks for bumping my thread though mate. also lol @ your picture analysis. How do you have time to do this kind of shit running a company?

It's a Sunday night and I don't like having my intelligence insulted, so I will gladly take the time to expose you. Hey, I could be wrong--I said from the start that it's no hard-feelings. If you're so confident, make your case and let it be. I've stated mine :)

It's a Sunday night and I don't like having my intelligence insulted, so I will gladly take the time to expose you. Hey, I could be wrong--I said from the start that it's no hard-feelings. If you're so confident, make your case and let it be. I've stated mine :)

I'm as confident as can be mate... again I have no reason to lie. For what? This is an online forum full of anonymous people. But lettuce be realty, I run an established business, and two startups. Even on a sunday night I have no time but to shoot quick 30 second posts back, why in the world are you spending your valuable time highlighting my nipples? Is this real life? I don't need to insult your intelligence - the obsession of which you're bringing this does it for you. Still can't help but lol at your photo analysis.

I'm as confident as can be mate... again I have no reason to lie. For what? This is an online forum full of anonymous people. But lettuce be realty, I run an established business, and two startups. Even on a sunday night I have no time but to shoot quick 30 second posts back, why in the world are you spending your valuable time highlighting my nipples? Is this real life? I don't need to insult your intelligence - the obsession of which you're bringing this does it for you. Still can't help but lol at your photo analysis.

Seriously bro, did you piss on his great- grandfathers tombstone on a drunken whim?!?! You definitely did something to piss this guy off for him to be circling your photo's and creating new threads on bodybuilding.com about you..." **BUSTED** "--> really mr bignshredded, really?

Leave the kid alone and give him the benefit of the doubt. Your reaction to this is starting to piss me off!

Seriously bro, did you piss on his great- grandfathers tombstone on a drunken whim?!?! You definitely did something to piss this guy off for him to be circling your photo's and creating new threads on bodybuilding.com about you..." **BUSTED** "--> really mr bignshredded, really?

Leave the kid alone and give him the benefit of the doubt. Your reaction to this is starting to piss me off!

Never talked to him before to be honest, man. Although I have seen similar postings and discussions where he does just about the same thing. Think it's just a self righteous crusade for the "truth" (aka attention) kind of thing. It's honestly quite strange to have someone go as far as encircling various parts of your body on MS paint and then posting that image to various threads with zero explanation as to why he's encircling, for instance, my nipple. Very strange, violated sort of feeling lol.

What does running a business have to do with his analysis. The pics and story look a little suspect. Being a rep for the company doesn't help your credibility.

For the record I dont believe it's been three weeks.

Another perfectly good thread gone sideways...opinions? everyones got one

take this muscletech shit advertisement to bodybuilding.com

What does running a business have to do with his analysis. The pics and story look a little suspect. Being a rep for the company doesn't help your credibility.

For the record I dont believe it's been three weeks.

Because I'm not sure why any business owner would act the way he is? I've never quite seen anything like this. Usually it comes with a sense of prestige, social finesse, and a huge lack of time.... yet he's on here wasting his time for no reason or benefit..at all. I'm not harming anyone yet I'm being crusaded against. I'm proud of the results I got and the company that helped me get them. Have I been at all dishonest about that? Nope.

good results

but not to hate on you or anything, but uve got post history's of prohormone cycles, 500mgs test cycles, prop cycles, prop/tren/mast cycles (planned for this summer)

and also this is a photo you posted about 6 months ago of ur arm, looks much more like the second pic then the first

https://i.imgur.com/G4tDu.png

dont get me wrong, but in the first pic you look like uve only been goin gym 2 months, but ur post history says uve cycles numerous times (i can link your post history here if needed)

this thread u gained 35 pounds and weighed 195 pounds

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ine-gained-25-lbs-off-cyp-12-beers-day-3.html

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

LETS CUT THE CRAP

HERE IS YOU 2 montha ago, so that means a month before that pic was taken off peptides, 16th post

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/87676-mao-labs-summers-coming-gear-contest.html

so thats means

you are a LIAR, so cut ur bullshit :delete:, and stop promoting products

and well done to 'ross' for seeing it first

AHHHH how sometimes i love the 'post history' tab on this forum

Last edited:
good results

but not to hate on you or anything, but uve got post history's of prohormone cycles, 500mgs test cycles, prop cycles, prop/tren/mast cycles (planned for this summer)

and also this is a photo you posted about 6 months ago of ur arm, looks much more like the second pic then the first

dont get me wrong, but in the first pic you look like uve only been goin gym 2 months, but ur post history says uve cycles numerous times (i can link your post history here if needed)

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ine-gained-25-lbs-off-cyp-12-beers-day-3.html

LETS CUT THE CRAP

HERE IS YOU 2 montha ago, so that means a month before that pic was taken off peptides, 16th post

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/87676-mao-labs-summers-coming-gear-contest.html

you are a LIAR, so cut ur bullshit :delete:, and stop promoting products

and well done to 'ross' for seeing it first

KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

good results

LETS CUT THE CRAP

HERE IS YOU 1 month ago, so that means 1 week before that pic was taken off peptides, 16th post

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/sponsors/87676-mao-labs-summers-coming-gear-contest.html

you are a liar, so cut ur bullshit :delete:

heres the timeline

that photo was taken 3/21/2012 at the height of my last cycle. after I came off that cycle I was never able to recover hormonal function again, even with an outrageous PCT. (see my post history, you'll find the threads). I had planned to do tren mast prop but due to getting to see an endo on 5/21/12 and recurring blood tests (until he put me on TRT of 100mg cyp a week) I could not do my cycle due to the testing and skewed results. I ended up being a winner of that contest, explained my situation to mao and they were gracious enough to work out a compromise anyway knowing my situation. mao's rep can attest to that if need be. I do plan on logging what they gave me when I am in the right stage and mindset to do so. here are some photos I took after losing most of what I had gained from the cycle (lost 30lbs in total by may 21)

these are from june, after a week or two of starting TRT, then the black briefs are from the end of june
NAqfv.jpg

GG9t1.jpg

Xp49v.jpg

also the mao contest was in may. I Remember because I was unsure of TRT at the time.

heres a pict I just snapped
FniCf.jpg

As you can see, I'm being completely honest here.

-edit- whoa holy massive photo. scaled that down.

Last edited:
heres the timeline

that photo was taken 3/21/2012 at the height of my last cycle. after I came off that cycle I was never able to recover hormonal function again, even with an outrageous PCT. (see my post history, you'll find the threads). I had planned to do tren mast prop but due to getting to see an endo on 5/21/12 and recurring blood tests (until he put me on TRT of 100mg cyp a week) I could not do my cycle due to the testing and skewed results. I ended up being a winner of that contest, explained my situation to mao and they were gracious enough to work out a compromise anyway knowing my situation. mao's rep can attest to that if need be. I do plan on logging what they gave me when I am in the right stage and mindset to do so. here are some photos I took after losing most of what I had gained from the cycle (lost 30lbs in total by may 21)

these are from june, after a week or two of starting TRT, then the black briefs are from the end of june

also the mao contest was in may. I Remember because I was unsure of TRT at the time.

heres a pict I just snapped
As you can see, I'm being completely honest here.

-edit- whoa holy massive photo. scaled that down.

AHHHHH NO

pic was taken for the mao contest, ur exact words 'this i me now' so mid may you looked like that, or u lied an showed a photo of you 30 pounds heavier then you really currently were, which means you lied again

that give us approx 2-21/2 months since then to now

you post a original starting picture in this thread, which is probably the worst looking picture u could find of urself, then you post these pictures now to try give urself some credit with better lighting and better posing,

AND WALLA now ur transformation looks pretty much like nothing

you are not being honest,
you are playing with time frames and pictures you cannot prove, and one su can tamper with
you have pictures up of when you looked alot better then you did now but then claim to have lost it all
you are posting pics with better/worse lighting and poses to exaggerate ur transformation, and then justify urself when called out
you are mentioning a sponsors name continuously to promote it
you have a history of cycling

you havent been honest, simple as that

Last edited:
AHHHHH NO

pic was taken for the mao contest, ur exact words 'this i me now' so mid may you looked like that, or u lied an showed a photo of you 30 pounds heavier then you really currently were, which means you lied again

that give us approx 2-21/2 months since then to now

you post a original starting picture in this thread, which is probably the worst looking picture u could find of urself, then you post these pictures now to try give urself some credit with better lighting and better posing,

AND WALLA now ur transformation looks pretty much like nothing

you are not being honest

Yes, you're right. I was stretching the truth then. I knew what I could be and what I should have been if I didn't lose function. Like I said, Mao and 718 know my situation. That was my mistake for upselling myself at that time. sorry that my before picture sucked. it was the last one I took before doing the 3 week blast. So in no way is that untruthful. Also, that one picture in question is under PERFECT multidirectional lighting from 3 sources angled to one spot (stage lighting) DURING a workout pumped to hell in an otherwise completely dark room. Best picture I have of myself. otherwise my physique was never that impressive and I've never claimed it to be.

humble enough for you?

Yes, you're right. I was stretching the truth then. I knew what I could be and what I should have been if I didn't lose function. Like I said, Mao and 718 know my situation. That was my mistake for upselling myself at that time. sorry that my before picture sucked. it was the last one I took before doing the 3 week blast. So in no way is that untruthful. Also, that one picture in question is under PERFECT multidirectional lighting from 3 sources angled to one spot (stage lighting) DURING a workout pumped to hell in an otherwise completely dark room. Best picture I have of myself. otherwise my physique was never that impressive and I've never claimed it to be.

humble enough for you?

thankyou

i believe you, what uve stated is more honest and truethful now and explains much more

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelson Camryn