over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

4iu of gh a waste on cruise?

So what has the weight gain been during this 6 weeks? Did you take any progress pics during this cycle (a valuable tool IMO)?

Good question- weight gain was probably around 8 lbs... i took half that dose 2.5 years ago and was up 10 lbs in 10 days, with no adrol.

Did not take progress pics, but there was a noticeable change in the mirror.

What is fucking with my head more than anything is strength on compound lifts (squat bench) either improves barely and regressed even this last time. My chest and shoulders will gain and then shrink back down.

I didn’t say it wouldn’t work. I said I wouldn’t run it myself. I just don’t take a lot of stuff so my opinion is just that.
they are really similar drugs I would just pick one or the other. I don’t see a benefit to run both at once.
I don’t think they’re similar at all as far as physical effects and they compliment eachother very well. How would deca or eq increase estrogen? Eq has been shown to lower estrogen. It damn near crashed mine on 250 test, 250 deca, 400 eq. Eq for me is a good compliment for any cycle. I get hard, vascular and my appetite goes through the roof alone with my recovery and endurance.

Good question- weight gain was probably around 8 lbs... i took half that dose 2.5 years ago and was up 10 lbs in 10 days, with no adrol.

What is fucking with my head more than anything is strength on compound lifts (squat bench) either improves barely and regressed even this last time. My chest and shoulders will gain and then shrink back down.
If it was an 8lb gain with better body composition then that's ok. I wouldnt put too much emphasis on strength gain, yes its an area to judge but lots of things effect your strength level, if your not a power lifter or strength athlete dont stress to much over it. The mirror is the true standard by which I judge success.

How long have you been using those movements? And how long has it been since you took time off or deloaded?
Honestly deca and test don’t too much for me anymore in the strength department and nothing is effective as it used to be. If I have movements stall or regress I change them.

Are you eating a great diet and is everything consistent? You think it's underdosed but you have still put on 8 pounds. You can't really compare gains (bodyweight and strength) from past cycles especially if you were smaller back then. Are you eating more now to facilitate loads of growth? When I was smaller I could take 20-40mg dbol and put on 20 pounds every time. Literally like clockwork and I wouldn't even have to change my diet. These days 40mg dbol will put on 5 pounds tops on me unless I am pounding food. That's an extreme example as it's years apart but my dbol now is still top quality and I gave it to a mate he would probably jump up 20 pounds in 2-3 weeks on it.

In regards to strength I barely notice a difference these days if I am on/off cycle unless my weight drops a lot. The most important part is how do you look in the mirror and how do you feel. Plus the way you feel can be effected by so many things and if you aren't pleased (like you are now) with strength and weight gains that can tell you things that aren't true. Although as I stated previously that doesn't mean your gear isn't underdosed but what you are experiencing is very normal and you will learn that through experience. As the above alluded to strength can be effected by many things and if you aren't feeding your body optimally or you are training "too much" that could have a massive impact on things.

Oh hell, everyone's different, I like adding a small amount of tren to a test deca cycle, supposed to be a bad idea, well, it works great for me. 50mg if pellet tren m/w/f and it's a completely different look and a lot more strength.
I love running tren and deca together. I was at my biggest running 1,500mg test e, 600mg tren e, 400mg deca,

I would never ever stop hgh not even when cruising.... If possible i would even use less hgh on blast and more on cruise so you keep gaining... Or at least keep it stable.

4iu before bed will help you recover.

Remember that just by working out you accumulate fatigue, after some time it's better to deload. I think that just 1 week away from the gym with good rest maybe cardio all day will be enough to restart pushing.

If you use lots of intensity techniques, so metabolic work, you tax CNS brutally and nothing can recover it like resting.
Ashwaganda helps but not incredibly.

While you rest for a week think also about a better workout split that let you continuous gain for 6w and then you deload one week.

What worked good for me was to do JP style workout (focused on progressive overload) on which 3 weeks were without any orals, 3 weeks had Anadrol before wo and then on week 7 i stopped orals, halved the carbs and do deload workouts.

It was something like:
3w 750 TestE 750 EQ
3w 750 TestE 750 EQ 50-100 Anadrol/20-30 Sdrol Prewo
1w 750 TestE 750 EQ
Repeat

if you know you can buy more especially, any growth. with the anabolics, id try to either up the test, or combine the eq and deca to equal the test. so 750 test, 350 deca, 350 eq. otherwise keep the test high. i find i like test higher than any other compound(s) i run. i bet you will feel amazing,

im not giving advice, but if i were to run 1000 test, 350 eq, and 350 deca, i bet id be good. and thats 1700mg total, where you are at 2100mg with the how you were

Maybe it’s just my own fears but if stay away from slin especially if running 4iu per day.

agreed. 4 ius is a perfect cruise dose. I would add in slin personally, especially on a cruise. Easy way to stay full without anabolics.

You can easily up the gh dose to 7 - 10 later.

GH and slin go together like peanut butter & jelly, milk & cereal, rage quitting & call of duty, sex & violence, you get the idea.

Maybe it’s just my own fears but if stay away from slin especially if running 4iu per day.

GH and slin go together like peanut butter & jelly, milk & cereal, rage quitting & call of duty, sex & violence, you get the idea.

rage quitting and COD literally had me laughing out loud hahah

im currently running 220mg test cyp a week. after a month im gonna add in MK-677. i did 3 months of 4iu GH by itself back when i was around 25 was young and dumb then. i should have ran some AAS with it. none the less i ran 4iu daily GH for 3 months and got really ripped. so i no way is 4iu a day a waste!

So im in a weird spot, i am 6 weeks into a blast and i suspect my gear is severely underdosed (non board sponsor), and i think my cortisol levels are through the roof because i have been training my ass off, eating more than i ever have before (300-350g protein a day) running the highest dosed cycle ive ever ran (750mg of test/deca/EQ each) and gains are incredibly slow and strength yo-yos from one workout to the next. Ive actually gotten 1-2 reps weaker on heavy sets.

I also just started gh for the first time about 10 days ago.

So i guess i have 2 choices- drop to a cruise and lower my cortisol for a couple months using Ashowagandha, 11-oxo and humanofort... or buy some legit gear and keep blasting.

But i really would rather not stop the gh. Now i dont expect to make muscle gains on 4iu and a cruise dose of test/mast, but will 4iu split up help more with shredding down or am i just wasting it and compromising insulin sensitivity prior to my next cycle?

I want to be able to blast in a couple months and raise my gh dosage to 6-8iu a day and really take
6 weeks in at that dose- if you don’t feel anything now or pretty damn soon something isn’t right.

I don’t think they’re similar at all as far as physical effects and they compliment eachother very well. How would deca or eq increase estrogen? Eq has been shown to lower estrogen. It damn near crashed mine on 250 test, 250 deca, 400 eq. Eq for me is a good compliment for any cycle. I get hard, vascular and my appetite goes through the roof alone with my recovery and endurance.
His dosages are higher

4iu is the money spot for a cruise. I stay there and it keeps me lean and feeling good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws