over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

55 pullups

Wow,

that guy has some pretty impressive videos and feats of strength. He is incredibly strong.

Honestly I don't find his form that horrible! And "proper" (if that means anything) form or not, c'mon: 55 pull-ups, 55!!! How many among you, even with his so-called "poor form" could even perform 20 or 25?? Let alone at a bodyweight of 265 lbs!! :eek:

You guys are really harsh... :cool: :eek:

Good lifts. Must be a lot of small dicks on this thread.

guy has the 3rd best deadlift of all time time and its like 30lbs off of Bolton and Magnusson who outweight him by 90lbs haha ... I would say his lats are sufficient,

honest truth those are possible the worst "pullups" ive ever seen id rather see 15 good ones with no legs swinging for momentum. Looks like something u would see a hoodlum doing on a corner in a big city im not impressed at all. At 1:36 just one second before the video ends pause it and look at his lat development its lagging compaired to his chest and arms, for one reason his form sucks!

he is not a bodybuilder so he doesn't care. that is just a different kind of pullup , its meant as a total builder not an isolation exercise for back like strict pullup should be. in a strict pullup for bodybuilding its not just the form that is important , the most important thing is that you flex you back to pull yourself up. what he is doing is totally different its a total upper body exercise using a different type of movement.

for bodybuilding your right those pullups are not the best but he is not a bodybuilder. the guy is one of the strongest guys on the planet so he doing something right

and if i had to guess i would say he can also do many more bodybuilder strict pullups than most people as well if he wanted to

Last edited:
Honestly I don't find his form that horrible! And "proper" (if that means anything) form or not, c'mon: 55 pull-ups, 55!!! How many among you, even with his so-called "poor form" could even perform 20 or 25?? Let alone at a bodyweight of 265 lbs!! :eek:

You guys are really harsh... :cool: :eek:

The Ironic part is that I can't do as many that way as I can do "proper form"
It's tough as hell swinging like that! Takes the wind out of you fast.

Kicking his legs to much.... but still impressive.

Amigo is a strong mo fo no doubt. I doubt he could hit 55 if he used better form without the leg kicking.
Honestly, i personally witnessed my life long bro (30 +) years do 80 pull ups at a body weight of 235lbs just last thursday.
Dont get me wrong, im taking nothing away from this dude.... he is bad ass.

1 LOCO

Amigo is a strong mo fo no doubt. I doubt he could hit 55 if he used better form without the leg kicking.
Honestly, i personally witnessed my life long bro (30 +) years do 80 pull ups at a body weight of 235lbs just last thursday.
Dont get me wrong, im taking nothing away from this dude.... he is bad ass.

1 LOCO

i find that hard to beleive

I am in the Marine Corps so I know what proper pullups look like because thats what we do for our physical fitness tests. Those are far from proper. I don't care how big he is... Form was garbage and I am not impressed.

Last edited:
Agree but....

i find that hard to beleive

I along with 50 other bros in the gym watched him do it. Thing is, i am fucking bigger and stronger then him when it comes to actual weight (Lifting) but he kicks ass on using his own body weight.
I am trying to get him to let me video and post it on YouTube... and here.

1 Loco

A big man once said, "if you aint cheatin you ain't tryin!" You can't tell me that his intensity level was not above 110%! You guys ever heard of a pump???

yea like mule said, it doesnt look like that guys a bodybuilder. I dont think hes doing those pullups for cosmetic back development. Thats a hell of a lot no matter what your form. I mean your forearms alone would be killin after half that.

We did ours like that in football class to and the swinging doesnt help as much as youd think. Need alotta endurance to pull that off.

I along with 50 other bros in the gym watched him do it. Thing is, i am fucking bigger and stronger then him when it comes to actual weight (Lifting) but he kicks ass on using his own body weight.
I am trying to get him to let me video and post it on YouTube... and here.

1 Loco

and here....?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner