over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

60 lbs in 3-4 weeks ever happen to you

Hey guys, I came across this thread yesterday and couldn't help but have a little chuckle. I realize how unbelievable some of Hippie's claims seem to be but I suggest you all keep an open mind and perhaps follow his progress just to see what happens. Hopefully this will open your minds to see what the human body is capable of when it comes to hypertrophy and transformations but if anything it should teach us all just how important genetics factor into the whole scenario.

I have met Hippie a few times and know his trainer and others from his gym who are familiar with his story. I cannot vouch for his exact increases in weight (60lbs in 4 wks or 5wks or whatever) but I can vouch for the 'uniqueness' of his situation. I wanted to post just to give all you nay sayers someone else's point of view and defend Hippie to some extent. He is a decent guy and really does have some strange genetics that cause huge fluctuations in his weight and make it nearly impossible for him to put on excess bodyfat.

The first time I ever saw Hippie in person was last year at a level 1 bodybuilding contest where he competed and won the HW class. In my opinion he should have taken the overall but regardless, I can vouch that he most definitely was as lean and built as anyone in the contest and was formidable. His picture in his avatar is from that show.

Prior to that contest his trainer and others from his gym, who are friends of mine, were telling me about this 'Hippie' guy who was getting ready to compete. Everyone of them were in total disbelief about how quickly his body was changing in response to his training, PED and massive calorie intake. He was literally changing on a daily basis. I then saw hippie compete and win and didn't think much of it afterwards as I had not heard or seen him since.

Last month I met Hippie in person but wasn't sure it was the same guy I watched from the audience of that BB contest a year prior. His face looked similar but he was weighing a bit over 200lbs at 6ft and did not look at all like a bodybuilder. He just looks like and average fit guy until he wore a short sleeve shirt and you can see that indeed he has a fairly large biceps that is bigger than your average guy but other than that he just looks normal/fit muscular but not huge by any standards.

I have since spoken to Hippie a few times as acquaintances and have gone back to his trainer (who is a good friend of mine) and verified some of Hippie's claims. His trainer has over 20 years of experience and has trained several provincial and national champions and is very well respected.

His exact words to me were, "I have never trained anyone who has responded as quickly as Hippie does and if I had not been witness to it myself I would not believe it...period!!!" He went on to say about his contest prep last year, "Every week when I took his bodyfat tests his LBM would go up and his BF would stay the same around 8% until the final couple of weeks when we cut his calories to ge t him to contest condition. He weighed 240lbs a couple of days out and shed 20lbs of water the final couple of days and weighed in at about 220lbs."

So as you can see he basically grew into the show. He "pulled a Levrone" for those of you who are familiar with some of KL's famous clean bulks. BTW, rumor has it that following an injury, KL once went from 210lbs 16wks out from the Olympia to weigh in at 245ish and place 2nd to Yates. I have seen Levrone in person as a "normal" human being and it is truly mind boggling to believe this same person used to be a champion BB and one of the largest and best in the world. I mean, he doesn't even have the wide shoulders and small V Taper waist that many old school bodybuilders have...he is just a skinny dude with the genetic propensity to back on inhuman amounts of muscle and balloon up to champion status.

While Hippie may not be the next IFBB pro I can say with confidence that he is good enough to be competitive at a provincial level and from there he should qualify for Canadian Nationals. Notice, I am not saying he will win or be the next best thing since Levrone, I am just saying based on the way he looked when he last competed and our level of competition here in Canada, he is good enough in my opinion to be able to earn his way up to Canadian National level status. How his body is shaped, symmetry and proportions are not what is being debated on this thread, Hippie is simply claiming that he can make unusual gains and losses in a very short period of time and that he was seeking feedback from others who may experience the same fluctuations. I can tell you from what I have seen and verified from his own trainer and other gym members (who also compete btw) he does indeed make some incredible gains and losses in short spurts and his BF levels according to calipers stays under 10% at all times.

Now, my 2 cents on what is happening to Hippie...for what it's worth.

The ability to put on old muscle (muscle memory) very quickly is common. Hippie can put on new muscle easily but he most definitely can put on the old muscle even faster. Let's not forget that muscle is 70% water and if you combine that with his Ecto/Meso body type you can see how he combines the best attributes of both...stays lean but can also put on muscle easily. The downside is that he can lose it just as quickly. Hippie combines massive calories with heavy lifting and anabolics such as Test, GH and slin with massive amounts of protein that are simply sucked into the muscle that has already been built but is temporarily "deflated"...in layman's terms. Most of us on this program would put on a bit of muscle and more fat and water that is why it is so hard to believe him.

Now, there is one thing he left out of his contest prep that is even more unbelievable to me to fathom but there are other competitors that can do the same thing. I will leave it up to Hippie to discuss his cardio output but then maybe not as you probably won't believe him...LOL.

hey thanks alot bud i apperciate the back up alot. and my cardio routine for the show was nothing if anyone wants to know i didnt do any cardio at all.

It doesnt work backwards. Yes, if he is 8% at 265(which I don't beleive that either) he is not going to be a chubby 207. Maybe not as ripped, but you can look at his body and know he didn't have that kind of muscle. And my delts, traps, arms, and chest are bigger. Oh yeah, my gut is smaller. Is that what you meant?

I'm 42, I have been doing this 21 years. Is that long enough to know when someones blowing smoke up my ass?

wow 42 you dont say, 21 years of training, guess you have seen it all havent you. my bf is prob around 10% in those pics. let me ask you something what is 8% of 235 lbs 21 lbs now bear with me here this is where it gets really tricky ok watch this what % is 21 to 207 OMG its 10% wow did you just see that ok lets get this straight are you saying that i laid around drank beer ate pizza and shrank down to 207 sorry i didnt burn fat in the process and yes it is for sure 10% worst case. maybe combination of maybe bad pic no test in my system and and overwhelming amount of high estrogen might just make me look abit smooth but that is me at 207 roughly 10%. but hey i could never trick you you are 42 been in this game 21 years where do i get off telling you whats up.

anabolic hippie, is that you in your avatar? if so, looks like you have gotten yourself up to significant lean mass level at contest condition..just curious..

wow 42 you dont say, 21 years of training, guess you have seen it all havent you. my bf is prob around 10% in those pics. let me ask you something what is 8% of 235 lbs 21 lbs now bear with me here this is where it gets really tricky ok watch this what % is 21 to 207 OMG its 10% wow did you just see that ok lets get this straight are you saying that i laid around drank beer ate pizza and shrank down to 207 sorry i didnt burn fat in the process and yes it is for sure 10% worst case. maybe combination of maybe bad pic no test in my system and and overwhelming amount of high estrogen might just make me look abit smooth but that is me at 207 roughly 10%. but hey i could never trick you you are 42 been in this game 21 years where do i get off telling you whats up.

Your not even close to 10% in those pics. Um and just because you can work out a math problem doesnt prove anything. In fact, I don't see what 8% of 235 has to do with anything. Explain your correlation. You said 265 at 8%. And I said I don't believe you were 265 and 8%, so erase your math problem and plug in the right numbers.

I'm not even going to argue with you. Just prove it by doing it.

And the comment about 21 years was directed to the guy who was asking me if I was new to the game.

If you really can do it, then more power to you

Your not even close to 10% in those pics. Um and just because you can work out a math problem doesnt prove anything. In fact, I don't see what 8% of 235 has to do with anything. Explain your correlation. You said 265 at 8%. And I said I don't believe you were 265 and 8%, so erase your math problem and plug in the right numbers.

I'm not even going to argue with you. Just prove it by doing it.

And the comment about 21 years was directed to the guy who was asking me if I was new to the game.

If you really can do it, then more power to you

is the agruement really how low my bf is before lets say my bf really is high (i dont know i usually dont do bf test while i am sittin on my ass not training) wouldnt that make it harder to attain my goal i said 265 8% so i guess that only makes my job harder i will be preforming a bf test near the end of this 4 week program. you know what bud when i go watch a documentary i usually like to watch the whole thing before i start bringing out my uneducated conclusions. so hey shut up sit back watch the show and you can say whatever you wanna say.

is the agruement really how low my bf is before lets say my bf really is high (i dont know i usually dont do bf test while i am sittin on my ass not training) wouldnt that make it harder to attain my goal i said 265 8% so i guess that only makes my job harder i will be preforming a bf test near the end of this 4 week program. you know what bud when i go watch a documentary i usually like to watch the whole thing before i start bringing out my uneducated conclusions. so hey shut up sit back watch the show and you can say whatever you wanna say.

Hey man, your right. At least take some good pics and documentation of your stats so there is no question. I actually am routing for you. The negative comments were more geared at the guy who acted like I just woke up yesterday. But you have to understand that if you show a picture like you did and say 4 weeks ago I was 265 at 8%, then you are going to get some flack.
I am all for someone setting some goals and working their ass off to accomplish them. Just give us the proof.

Hellraiser is right Hippie. You should take some pictures with newspapers proving the dates.

Good Luck with the transformation, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.

Good luck hippie, I'm also very interested to see what you come up w/. I'm definately an endo/meso. I did a contest at 195 and within a week was 220, because i could eat again. Also last year I was 265(not the leanest, no bragging here) and when i came off I was down to about 220 for a short period of time, maybe a month or so. Fluctuations happen, its not suprising to me in an experianced BB considering how much water weight is involved. Although, gaining it back that quickly is going to take some serious protein and cals. Good luck man, can't wait for pics.

Hey man, your right. At least take some good pics and documentation of your stats so there is no question. I actually am routing for you. The negative comments were more geared at the guy who acted like I just woke up yesterday. But you have to understand that if you show a picture like you did and say 4 weeks ago I was 265 at 8%, then you are going to get some flack.
I am all for someone setting some goals and working their ass off to accomplish them. Just give us the proof.

you know i get a bit heated up in this discussion and i am sorry if i am being an asshole i will provide better pics with a newspaper today or tomm those last pics i posted here on the spot so i didnt have time to even think about it and i had to take them with a shitty camera in my bathroom. i know so far i am up about 25 lbs so far as of yesterday during the day. i will take some pics tonight with an accurate weight measurment.

I'm still hoping to see some pictures. are you still planning on putting some up?

Hey anabolic,

just wondering if you had any updates for the thread. I am interested in seeing your progress.

I saw this fucker yesterday and he was at least 240. I have no doubt he'll be 260 by the end of this week.

I had a week to deal with family problems a few years back and I ate prob one meal per day and I lost about 20 lbs in that single week. Of course I put it back on within a few days. I had never touched gear or anyhing at this point. So hippie went from gear and the gym to living normally......it seems like it could be true.. i am pumped to see the results

I saw this fucker yesterday and he was at least 240. I have no doubt he'll be 260 by the end of this week.

Thats crazy. This dude may seriously be the first in this sport to accomplish this type fo freak gaining/losing potential.

Yeah, i am really excited about seeing the progress. I am making a comeback myself from having a full pec tear surgically repaired. I took 2 years off and only lost like 40lbs. Its been a month back now though and i have managed to put 25 lbs back on. I wish i could put weight back on like it looks like anabolic hippie is able to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cptinsomnia
NapsGear