over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A bit disgusted today

xxsuprman22xx

Registered
so there i was at the pharmacy waiting around 45 minutes for my my prescription (accutane) and for some reason an article about 60% of america being overweight ran through my head and i couldnt help but check out everybody's bodies. out of the 30-40 people waiting in the room for our prescriptions to be called i literally only saw 1 other person i wouldnt consider overweight. and im not being critical either, im talking everybody was 20% + on bodyfat. its just sad and idk i just thought id share. I never really noticed til' today. Btw this is coming from somebody who has been as high as 25% bf (long long time ago), so im not just being some smug judgemental prick :)

on a side note i had my total testosterone levels checked via blood panel and im at 212 :( going to be getting more blood work ie free test, estro etc checked this coming week. im thinking im going to be on trt here pretty soon :-/

its bad all over but i really notice it in people pulling out of fast food places and ppl shopping at walmart.

its bad all over but i really notice it in people pulling out of fast food places and ppl shopping at walmart.

the worst part for me is that i have a sister who is obese and it just breaks my heart and i cant for the life of me get her to change her lifestyle. Even attempted to use my vaction to move in with her and give her the jumpstart she needs. i just dont understand it.

The problem with the obesity rate here is a few things

#1- its almost cheaper to eat out a couple times/day than buy groceries

#2- there are fast food places on every corner, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger era there was not.

#3- people now have to either work 60 hrs/wk or have 2 jobs to make ends meet, therefore time is a factor

Most Americans place more emphasis on possessions rather than lifestyle, as long as they have their $500 cell phone and nice new car fuck how they look. Where as we put our health first(we should) and live the lifestyle we want to live, not the one society is telling us we should live

Worst place ever, IME: Golden Corral, especially on Sundays. It's amazing the number of people who have to waddle into the place.

The problem with the obesity rate here is a few things

#1- its almost cheaper to eat out a couple times/day than buy groceries

#2- there are fast food places on every corner, back in Arnold Schwarzenegger era there was not.

#3- people now have to either work 60 hrs/wk or have 2 jobs to make ends meet, therefore time is a factor

Most Americans place more emphasis on possessions rather than lifestyle, as long as they have their $500 cell phone and nice new car fuck how they look. Where as we put our health first(we should) and live the lifestyle we want to live, not the one society is telling us we should live

All too true. I feel especially bad for those who travel a lot for work.

But hell a lot of my buddies have a wife/kids, 40-50 hr work weeks, train religiously and still manage to eat healthy meals.

But this is nothing new and we all know that most humans due to nature will do whats easier and i guess in todays society thats compromising your health.

Most Americans place more emphasis on possessions rather than lifestyle, as long as they have their $500 cell phone and nice new car fuck how they look (and their health)

just wanted to quote that again - so true

Look at the food in an average super market or restaurant. You have to go out of your way nowadays to find something half way healthy / nutritious to eat.. it shouldn't be like that. People are not taught as kids to how to eat or treat their bodies. And it's soooooooo sadly true that people put more concern into their car or whatever then themselves. I dunno about you guys but I rather drive a piece of shit then look like one.

Not only in the US bro... western Europe is slowly becoming the same, and I've been shocked in Australia too. :eek: Sadly it's a worldwilde phenomenon.

it is very sad. takes hard work and anybody can lose weight. people are just so lazy and have no discipline at all. everyday i hear it ' i wanna lose weight' i want to say stop eating what you want and go to the gym. pretty simple

hey guys...

the worst part for me is that i have a sister who is obese and it just breaks my heart and i cant for the life of me get her to change her lifestyle. Even attempted to use my vaction to move in with her and give her the jumpstart she needs. i just dont understand it.

I have close family members in the same situation...they won't change..it's a sore subject because I want to help them live longer.....I don't want to see more go into the hospital for illneness related to fat, and unhealthy lifestyle......I can only hear that my uncle, mom,aunt, cousin are back in the hospital so many times, then as soon as they feel better,they are partying, eating really bad food, drinking too much, and they are NOT suppose to per their doctors orders....what else can you do when they won't change even then.

it is sick and the funny thing is related to enhancement drugs is that the general public have no quams about fat loss drugs or even to the extent of surgury to correct a very cureable problem, but if you go and blow a baseball out of the stands after training your a** off for years your a cheater...

..working at a hospital its even more sad because these really overweight unhealthy people hit rock bottom and you see what some of their bad habits cause everyday :(

Most people dont even really realize how bad they are. If you were to ask someone what they thought their BF% was, they are usually off by about 10% thinking they are leaner. Thats how it is with people i know at least. My instructor at school just today was telling me 'yea i just watch what i eat and i stay in pretty good shape.' He told me this because he knows im competing soon because ill be missing a class due to being out of town. If you saw him, you would be asking what is he watching when he eats! Out of shape people are so prevelant nowadays, and by that i mean REALLY outta shape not the perfectionists that are on this board that think 12% is obese :p, that they all think they are ok.

I haven't seen too many in Canada, well, the city im in at least. Here they are trying to make it the healthies city in the world by 2010. There are yoga places everywhere, there are halthfood store where they everythin is organic and peopl scrutinize you if you smoke. It gets kind of annoying at times but i guess its better than being overweight.

Edit: the reason it is annoying is cuz all these people want to pay a lot more for organic food. And people have just become too radical on the who organic and green thing oeverhere.

Last edited:
I haven't seen too many in Canada, well, the city im in at least. Here they are trying to make it the healthies city in the world by 2010. There are yoga places everywhere, there are halthfood store where they everythin is organic and peopl scrutinize you if you smoke. It gets kind of annoying at times but i guess its better than being overweight.

Edit: the reason it is annoying is cuz all these people want to pay a lot more for organic food. And people have just become too radical on the who organic and green thing oeverhere.

fucking damn skippy!!! Canada is full of healthy people and the women are HOT!! I dont think I saw a fat chick over there last time I was up there. Also, the bodybuilding scene is getting bigger there too, and chicks love jacked dudes!! I'd love to live in Canada, especially near Montreal

you know what's worse than a fat person? a fat person who is afraid of working out. I have a buddy who's clocking 250+ pounds of LARD that I keep trying to help get into shape. He refuses to do anything but his "pro style workout" (high intensity, low volume... except he's thinks that he can't do any more than 2 sets for a body part every 1.5 weeks). Then he complains when his muscles start to "burn," and he goes back to doing tricep kickbacks... then ellipticals his tubby ass at 110 bpm for 30 mins. And he has to have ice cream or cake every night, no exception. And smoke 2 packs a day. The worst part about this is that he's actually doing more for himself than a lot of people. Rantified

i try to just think about other stuff now because when i think about the obese it just irritates me. Ive seen what can happen if you make a lifestyle change, it can be quite drastic to say the least! I have two parents who are very comfortable with where they are, but neither is very healthy especially my mom. I bought a sole f85 they swore up and down they would use it and neither did, untill just recently my father started walking on it an lost 10 lbs in like 3 weeks. Trying to talk to my mom is like talking to a wall she doesnt listen smaokes cigarettes is obese and has breast cancer once already(great huh?). The worst part is shes a nurse who runs an entire mental health dept and tells me about how unhealthy this and that are while she snacks on garbage food at 2 am! Its sad but ive given up on trying to make them healthy for themselves and there grandchildren the three they have.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131