advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A freaky picture of art that was taken from the front row.

Was the post that resurrected this thread just hilarious? Why dig it up?

As it is up, I will throw in my 0.02. All anyone can do is become a better version of themselves through exercise and diet. If anything were to change about bodybuilding I would take judging out of it completely. It would be about matching proportions. I think Steve Reeves wanted the sport to go that way. Any sport that has judges will leave many feeling robbed.

personaly id rather see the freaks..........atwoods unreal,so full and round ect. also marcus ruhl so underrated..guys that cant get big always cry about proportions shape ect.

Gentleman, I hear of people kissing someone butt because they are pro's and anything a pro says, it's law. Others say well, if I say what I am hearing here about how long to be in the gym or how only two strong sets would get me laugh of the board. Gentleman, I don't know Phil have heard of him a great deal, but have never had the chance to me him. But, I can tell you something that people here at the gym and in the real world of bb, if you over train you will not grow. That is a rookie mistake that is often not corrected by more than 75% of gym rats. I have seen idiots in the gym ask me for advice day after day and they continue to make the same mistakes, talk to much shit, stand around and tell others how it's done, (often to bring them over to me to prove a point - man I hate that), and stay in the gym two to three hours. I think this thread is helpful to the twenty five percent that listen, and I think this thread reminds me of saying things over and over to no avail. Many, think that the big guys are anti social, we are not, we just hate to give advice over and over to have idiots tell you well so s told me different, I read in a magazine, or I have been doing it like this all my life. Well, then let me put on my monster face so I can be left alone. . lol.

Good luck bro's and listen and then listen some more.

strako44

Thats where it gets complicated. I know for a fact that %99 of the guys that pay me to help them on here with their training routine do nothing close to what I suggest. They think that it is not enough. Thats sad because they are really missing out by doing all of these sets and reps and different angles etc.... I guess we all have been brainwashed by the mags..too bad.

im the first to admit.i once thought like that when i first started training with you.but boy was i wrong.you know your stuff.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws