over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little poem I wrote

squatter

Registered
I write a little from time to time. Some of you may know who Johhny Perry was. Well he was a friend of mine. Biggest freak on the planet. No doubt. I saw him on a scale at 389. He was soft, but still pretty lean. I;ve never seen bigger a bigger more muscular human, and I've seen just about every one. The papers and media slurred the iron sports and called him a steroid abuser who died from it. according to his autopsy he died from a cocain overdose. He did party drugs big time. Everyone knew it. he was out of control. anyways, here's a poem I wrote to him.

Remember once when you where young and small
When steroids where bad
And school was fun and all
How minds change with coming age
In the book of life we turn the page!

Your 23 now, you’ve started poking
“Does your family know?”
“You must be joking”
Not a care in the world, your King of the hill
Got the girls to impress
“Steroids don’t kill”

Then in comes the nubain
Good at the time
You don’t know any better
So everything’s fine

Your new best friend, your partner in crime
Wake up Boy and open your eyes

T-200 was good, but anadrol is faster
you’re Lord of the gym, the Iron is your master
So in with the new
And out with the old

You’ve reached that next level
You’re outlifting the best
You’re chewing 150mg of winstrol
Puttin hairs on your chest!

375 pounds of massive man
be as big as you can
20 grams of juice a week
you’re the ultimate freak

Then it’s the fina,
nothing major like!!
Just half a gram to last me
Through the night!

Then comes rec drugs
“What a wonderful feeling”
you and a couple hookers staring at the ceiling

“Cocaine”
“Ecstasy”
“Ketamine”
Lift all day, fuck all night.
It’s all good, it’s all right.

Party, party
Al night long
Just one more pill
Before you get your lift on.

You’ve reached your limit, you know you’re there
Its down hill now dude, you catch their stare
Your body sinks, it can’t go on
But your minds still buzzing
This is all wrong

You sniff a line to sooth the pain
And all those worries they start to drain
Now you’re safe, you’re somewhere else
You know the face but not yourself

It’s all distorted,
stuck in time
Freeze frame pictures
Black and white

Deeper, deeper
Down you go
Scared to death…
You just don’t know

Now you’re dead Johnny

Damn. Shit like this is sad. Hits me in a lot of ways.

Squatter thats pretty good. I think alot of people get all twisted up in this sport. I honestly only know a handful of people who dont do all the rec. stuff. Never understood it....no will I ever I guess. I had a best friend who had a very addictive personality and was a extremist. He did took everything to the max....but thats what has put him where he is today. He is a drug addict which is very sad, but he has to be the one to help himself...no one can help someone who doesnt want it deep down!! THATS A FACT!! I have seen and been exposed to alot of negativity in my life. I NEVER choose any of those paths nor will I ever to this day....just doesnt interest me :) I might a promise to myself that I will not continue to have any negative people or things in my life for any length of time. Once I sense that negativity or major drama....I am down the road. Life is a tough journey in itself...so to add more negativity to your life.....its a no brainer.....LIFE IS TOO SHORT!! Appreciate those that you do have in your life and let me know that you do care for them. True people are very hard to come by in your life...its just that most people dont know becuz their relationship has never been tested :rolleyes:

Well i almost ended up where good ol Jonny did but i made a U-TURN and saved my own life.

Great Poem.

YOU MAKE A GOOD POINT....

IT'S FUN TO LIFT AND BE BIG AND STRONG..NO DOUBT. I THINK WHEN THE WHOLE THING GETS OUT OF WHACK AND YOUR HEALTH IS NOT THE MAIN PRIORITY....YOU WILL FALL. I THINK THE MINDSET SHOULD BE..HOW BIG, STRONG, AND WELL BUILT CAN I GET WITHOUT ENDANGERING MY HEALTH. IS WHAT I DO NOW GOING TO RUIN MY QUALITY OF LIFE IN 10 OR 20 YEARS? I AM SAD ABOUT THE GUY IN THE POEM.....SORRY THAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FRIEND.

I Love it SQUATTER!!!
Nice job, it depicts what many have gone throught and either snapped out in time, gone to jail or died...
The usage of steroids recreationally can be a stepping stone to other drug use with some. It certainly take the fear of needles away opening the way for whateve paranteral (Injectable) you decide to experiment with.

thanks guys, I actually just whipped that together and I'll make more adjustments before it's done.

Vander, your an extremist like myself. We all are. you have to be to take your body to the edge. to max your physical performance beyond anything you ever thought was possible. I too could have easily gone down the road Johnny did. Squat Ass too. I'm glad you took the turn to stay on the straight and narrow man.

I take a very strong stance against rec drugs. No disrespect to those that use coke and other shit. hey, I love pain killers, I really do. I mean, I love em alot. So I have to really be carefull. I understand the alure. the atraction is strong. I encourage everyone to be smart and stay away from those street drugs. they can kill you.

die big, die young, dianabol.
-Johnny Perry

squatter

Like I've said before, I've been there. At one time, I didn't want to live and actually tried to take enough shit to kill me. I don't know how we make it sometime. I banged enough H and coke, along with popin tons of xanax, all in a 3 day binge where I blew 10k, to kill a horse, and somehow stayed alive. Rehab not only saved my life, but helps me appreciate every day I open my eyes. It's funny, but drugs were such a joke to me, until they snached me up and spit me out.

squatter said:
thanks guys, I actually just whipped that together and I'll make more adjustments before it's done.

Vander, your an extremist like myself. We all are. you have to be to take your body to the edge. to max your physical performance beyond anything you ever thought was possible. I too could have easily gone down the road Johnny did. Squat Ass too. I'm glad you took the turn to stay on the straight and narrow man.

I take a very strong stance against rec drugs. No disrespect to those that use coke and other shit. hey, I love pain killers, I really do. I mean, I love em alot. So I have to really be carefull. I understand the alure. the atraction is strong. I encourage everyone to be smart and stay away from those street drugs. they can kill you.

die big, die young, dianabol.
-Johnny Perry

squatter

yea my problem was the street drugs and on top of that my brother dying i didnt use AAS till i was 24 many yrs later so that wasnt my problem. I was down but not out LOL i made a come back .

Now im clean form all that shit and i learned so much from my mistakes.

I have a few buds who took a wrong turn and got back on track. big freaks too. live and learn! better to not make the mistake in the first place. easier to quit if you haven't even started.

be strong

squatter

I can attest...

Stay away from narcotics. I have about the worst addictive personality. When it comes to narcotics, I just cant take them (pain pills). You see Im from a very crazy childhood. Alcoholic stepdad, Mom always sad and crying, brothers getting into trouble at school. To this day as I type I am in the process of getting my mother off pain killers. She says she doesnt have a problem. First sign of addiction. She is tearing my family apart. So a little lesson to us all stay away from those buggers they will get you. Later.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws