over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A side note:

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Years ago when i got here , everyone looked out for each other. You had to earn respect from people, you didnt dare bitch and moan about things like now, and you sat back and learned and as you grew you began to help out with the newer members.

Fast forward to now, it seems everyone is out for themselves. They think they are owed answers for threads that have been repeated many times over, seems the search option doesnt work. everyone claims to be some badass, a huge monster, a shredded beast, worthy of a pro card, and seems to like to shoot off at the mouth at will. as a result we have seen many bans in a small time.

If i say a product works, it works. if i say its good, its good. not because i get free anything, but because ive seen it work. this is old school. helping others. paying it forward. not hoping to get some free shit. THATS the new mentality." i want grade A shit and i want it cheap or free, and i want all my questions answered and i want it all now! what i cant have it, fine ill start a thread about how unfair this place is!"

this is day i and day out. guess from now on, you newbies are on your own. back to underground. if i find a great product....you wont know about it. and when i get all the PMs about what im doing, dont bother. ask the guys who seem to know it all and see if they want to help you!

Lucan

Dude, ProfessionalMuscle is the SINGLE BEST bodybuilding forum on the entire net for quality information and bodybuilding products!

Indeed, that is WHY there is oftentimes "drama" or conflict, because REALITY is never just back and white, and ProfessionalMuscle gives us a platform to arrive at THE TRUTH. This is the internet, and people and things are not always what they appear to be...

It's message board natural selection; those who are HONEST and good-willed willl be rewarded and those who are dishonest and selfish will suffer the consequences. "IT ALL COMES OUT IN THE WASH"..

ProfessionalMuscle is a FAMILY and we all care about each other. That is why this is the place place on the net for bodybuilders..

Dude, ProfessionalMuscle is the SINGLE BEST bodybuilding forum on the entire net for quality information and bodybuilding products!

Indeed, that is WHY there is oftentimes "drama" or conflict, because REALITY is never just back and white, and ProfessionalMuscle gives us a platform to arrive at THE TRUTH. This is the internet, and people and things are not always what they appear to be...

It's message board natural selection; those who are HONEST and good-willed willl be rewarded and those who are dishonest and selfish will suffer the consequences. "IT ALL COMES OUT IN THE WASH"..

ProfessionalMuscle is a FAMILY and we all care about each other. That is why this is the place place on the net for bodybuilders..

family, you just joined. how much family do you have here? i dont even know who you are!

its the first place they look because of the rep the board has....and how do you think it git the rep? YEARS of good bros watching out for each other. unless you have been on here lurking for years and years than you have no idea what im talking about how this used to be. if the vets here suddenly stopped giving out info....everyone would be fucked. its not the newbies, its the vets that made this place. PLUS many here are looking for gear. plain and simple. they dont give a shit about anyone on here at all.

lucian

Ross has been here under different names for a long time.

I do understand what you are saying Lucian. but I would not single out this place only..... it seems everywhere ," I am here so I am entitle mentality."

Lately there has been an onslot of newbees posting everything and anything, mostly novice bullshit were theres a section for.
I just skip it till I see a vet chime in and see were he stands on the issue.
Been here over 2 yrs and never started a thread, still just learning and voiceing my experiences.
Most should just set back read + learn.

family, you just joined. how much family do you have here? i dont even know who you are!

its the first place they look because of the rep the board has....and how do you think it git the rep? YEARS of good bros watching out for each other. unless you have been on here lurking for years and years than you have no idea what im talking about how this used to be. if the vets here suddenly stopped giving out info....everyone would be fucked. its not the newbies, its the vets that made this place. PLUS many here are looking for gear. plain and simple. they dont give a shit about anyone on here at all.

lucian

This is Ross Erstling, I have been a member on this site for almost 10 years. This is a new USERNAME that I have for MY COMPANY. I've contributed just as much as you have, and I am offended that you are speaking as if ProfessionalMuscle is now somehow "inferior" to what it used to be...

I think that forum has actually gotten BETTER! Better members and better forum features, such as LAB TESTS.

Last edited:
1st post

I've been reading this board for a few years and have noticed what lucian points out.

seems like half the regular posters work for one of the sponsors so its kinda hard to believe them sometimes.

yes this is my first post, I spent most of time reading and learning. this is still a great site

I have to agree with the search, I see same questions asked repeatedly.

The rest I leave alone, I'm No Big,Shredded,Wanna be bad ass, I'm just little ole Stewie :D
I look at it this way, it's their world, if thats who they wanna be~ so be it.

Good points though

Years ago when i got here , everyone looked out for each other. You had to earn respect from people, you didnt dare bitch and moan about things like now, and you sat back and learned and as you grew you began to help out with the newer members.

Fast forward to now, it seems everyone is out for themselves. They think they are owed answers for threads that have been repeated many times over, seems the search option doesnt work. everyone claims to be some badass, a huge monster, a shredded beast, worthy of a pro card, and seems to like to shoot off at the mouth at will. as a result we have seen many bans in a small time.

If i say a product works, it works. if i say its good, its good. not because i get free anything, but because ive seen it work. this is old school. helping others. paying it forward. not hoping to get some free shit. THATS the new mentality." i want grade A shit and i want it cheap or free, and i want all my questions answered and i want it all now! what i cant have it, fine ill start a thread about how unfair this place is!"

this is day i and day out. guess from now on, you newbies are on your own. back to underground. if i find a great product....you wont know about it. and when i get all the PMs about what im doing, dont bother. ask the guys who seem to know it all and see if they want to help you!

Lucan

The "search" option works for some of us, but definitely not all.

I agree with most of the rest of what you said, but unfortunately things change and we live in a "microwave" world where waiting over a week for T/A is outrageous to some, and UG quality should equal that of HG and be priced less than what it is.

Hate to see you go if you decide to, have read more than one of your posts over the years.

This is Ross Erstling, I have been a member on this site for almost 10 years. This is a new USERNAME that I have for MY COMPANY. I've contributed just as much as you have, and I am offended that you are speaking as if ProfessionalMuscle is now somehow "inferior" to what it used to be...

I think that forum has actually gotten BETTER! Better members and better forum features, such as LAB TESTS.

Ross, I don't think he means "inferior" per se, just that it's changed, and not for the better. Noobs post a thread without using the search function to see if the subject has been brought up already. So then, we have 168 threads on TEST E vs TEST C ya know.

The atmosphere has changed. I lurked around here prior to signing up for a while. I admit, I first came here looking for a source, what I got instead was a plethora of knowledge on diet and training, not to mention some great friends! But now, it's hard to find any informative threads, most are "what is he taking", "what do the pros take", "I'm 5'10 155, what cycle should I run".

There aren't any more thread where a guy asks for diet advice, or serious training advice. It's what training is best? Most of the best threads are lost on the 10+ pages, some great articles by some great vets. But they get pushed back because of moronic threads

Last edited:
Ross, I don't think he means "inferior" per se, just that it's changed, and not for the better. Noobs post a thread without using the search function to see if the subject has been brought up already. So then, we have 168 threads on TEST E vs TEST C ya know.

The atmosphere has changed. I lurked around here prior to signing up for a while. I admit, I first came here looking for a source, what I got instead was a plethora of knowledge on diet and training, not to mention some great friends! But now, it's hard to find any informative threads, most are "what is he taking", "what do the pros take", "I'm 5'10 155, what cycle should I run".

EACH ONE TEACH ONE!

We were ALL newbies at one point in the past. Back then, the same questions were asked OVER AND OVER again as well, so nothing has changed, except the SPECIFIC questions being asked. Back then it was "Can I drink Winny?" and now it is "How much SLIN and HGH do the pro's take?". There will be always be a RATIO of VETS:Newbies, so if you aren't extremely passionate about bodybuilding and don't actually enjoy giving back, then stay out of the discussions and just purchase your drugs(if that's the only reason you're here)...

Last edited:
EACH ONE TEACH ONE!

We were ALL newbies at one point in the past. Back then, the same questions were asked OVER AND OVER again as well, so nothing has changed, except the SPECIFIC questions being asked. Back then it was "Can I drink Winny?" and now it is "How much SLIN and HGH do the pro's take?". There will be always be a RATIO of VETS:Newbies, so if you aren't extremely passionate about bodybuilding and don't actually enjoy giving back, then stay out of the discussions and just putrchase your drugs(if that's the only reason you're here)...

I do agree with you to a point Ross. There are always newbs, which is not a bad thing. Like you said, we were all there at one point. So, we need to help them out, guide them in the right direction. When I first poke around here, I asked some pretty dumbe questions and was quickly referred to the following: READ THE RULES, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION, IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT DRUGS.

Here's what I did, I went and read the rules to make sure I wasn't breaking them in the future. I used the search function to make sure I wasn't posting the same question over and over and over. I started reading up on the training and diet aspect of this sport, and talked to the vets who gladly obliged my basic questions.

What I did not do: Whine about them being mean to me. Start another thread in a different section hoping for a different answer. Curse them out for not answering me. I was respectful to them, which is one reason why the vets helped me out. The majority of the newbs now-a-days are rude little punks. If you tell them to use the search function, they tell you to F off. They did, but couldn't find anything LOL.

This board used to be filled with diet info, training info, and drug info. Now it's all about drugs. Post a thread about a diet and you'll get 5-10 responses if you're lucky. Post a thread about what Phil Heath is taking and you'll get 20 pages

I've been reading this board for a few years and have noticed what lucian points out.

seems like half the regular posters work for one of the sponsors so its kinda hard to believe them sometimes.

yes this is my first post, I spent most of time reading and learning. this is still a great site

ProfessionalMuscle is comprised of TWO SEPERATE forum domains; the DISCUSSION forums and the SPONSOR forums(marketplace).

I DO NOT usually post in the SPONSORS forums. I spend 99% of my time here on the DISCUSSION forums, despite the fact that I actually SPONSOR this forum(I pay money so that we can all be here :)).

If you feel like you're being sold something, it's because YOU ARE! :) The sponsors section is for sales, and the members are REPS. You have to be your own MAN and use your own judgement, my friend.

We agree also, but the values are still here although a little hard to see at times. Its truly up to those of us members with the experience, knowledge, and maturity, to lead. The mods have to babysit, but each of us should be leading if we got it in us.

Do not miss the fact that the board, the mods, and the owner, have all matured as well.

Everyday theres an opportunity to care, to counsel, or to give, right here.

The calling people out is bullshit and destroys the board. If you can not get your point across with out making it personal you should not be posting.

IPGEAR

Last edited:
I've been here over 4 years (which isnt shit) and I know exactly what Lucian is talking about.

Just in the 4 years I've been here I've seen tons of great guys leave, but its still always going to be what you make of it. You might have to sort through more bullshit today than you used to, but it is what it is. If you want to keep learning, you definitely will. There are still plenty of great members and vets around.

I think the more recent change has a lot to do with two things though.

1. The new younger generation of disrespectful punks who want everything now are getting old enough to start juicing and of course they end up here. Unfortunately for me I'm a part of this generation...

2. Zhasni vidoes has a HUGE following. People of all sorts of experience levels, and a lot of "newbs" watch his videos. The professionalmuscle.com logo at the beginning of his most recent videos are probably bringing in a lot of new members who never would have found this site otherwise...

Just a couple random thoughts...

ProfessionalMuscle is comprised of TWO SEPERATE forum domains; the DISCUSSION forums and the SPONSOR forums(marketplace).

I DO NOT usually post in the SPONSORS forums. I spend 99% of my time here on the DISCUSSION forums, despite the fact that I actually SPONSOR this forum(I pay money so that we can all be here :)).

If you feel like you're being sold something, it's because YOU ARE! :) The sponsors section is for sales, and the members are REPS. You have to be your own MAN and use your own judgement, my friend.

i don't mind being sold something that is legit but the recent tests proved some of the stuff isn't.

I think you are a good guy selling good products in a very competitive industry. I hope you succeed.

i don't mind being sold something that is legit but the recent tests proved some of the stuff isn't.

I think you are a good guy selling good products in a very competitive industry. I hope you succeed.

That's why ProfessionalMuscle is AWESOME! We actually had LAB TESTS to reveal the TRUTH! :) On any OTHER forum, you'd continue to buy BUNK shit..

Thank you my friend, let me know if you're interested in any of our fine products.

Lucan

Says the guy who backed medrx for free stuff and ridiculed the people that questioned his huge sale that even i could tell it was bs . somebodys a hypocrite.

images

Last edited:
thx lucian

i do apreciate all the different threads that you have contributed to
it would be a loss if all the vets didnt share sucess and failures with others
havent been here to long to know what it was like long ago, but i do see some good threads that get littered with all kinds of stuff , i just kinda see it for what it is
from a newb stand point i can tell you that there was an interest in getting to 50 posts to be able to see what was in the testing results, maybe thats why , just a guess
we all want the best we can as far as sponsors here

as for the respect level i have seen that really vary , tho i do like when members have a laugh at each others expense
the good still out weighs the bad

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner