over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

about K1* thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know, K1 has deleted prob 1-2 of my threads because i was being a dumbass and didn't think ahead of time.

So when they were deleted, I read his comment, giggled, and send an apology.

This isnt difficult. Dont act like a bitch people

Ya know, K1 has deleted prob 1-2 of my threads because i was being a dumbass and didn't think ahead of time.

So when they were deleted, I read his comment, giggled, and send an apology.

This isnt difficult. Dont act like a bitch people

Yeah its pretty basic, the rules are the rules. I never seen K1 delete something that should not have been deleted. Just certain people get crazy online and make stupid claims, it makes me laugh.

Man I read the post and was looking forward to seeing K1 coming out like Mike Tyson and the thread turn out to be talking about Batman :(

Another boxing disappointment like Mayweather and Pacquiao :D

Man I read the post and was looking forward to seeing K1 coming out like Mike Tyson and the thread turn out to be talking about Batman :(

Another boxing disappointment like Mayweather and Pacquiao :D

I was hoping to see the thread go that way too...Which is why I said anyone that had/have issues with me feel free to speak your mind without worrying about getting banned...Then I could just bash on them with some of my one-liners, make them look stupid and piss them off some more:p

I was hoping to see the thread go that way too...Which is why I said anyone that had/have issues with me feel free to speak your mind without worrying about getting banned...Then I could just bash on them with some of my one-liners, make them look stupid and piss them off some more:p

Lmao you really come down hard on people and I love that about you .if they are that stupid to not realize the most obvious things.they deserve your hammering :D

OP is in desperate search for pharm grade primo and var, you know those ''I don't want any test bloat'' types. they enerally don't even look like they workout and usually found in squat rack curling 65 lbs. here's how I know about this guy... he PM'd bunch of guys in other baord and was asking for pharm grade var and said he's from Israel. few members decided to play prank asked for like 600 bucks for 60 tabs with no reship in case of you know what. OP decided to go for it and that's when everyone knew he was serious and stopped communicating. then he PM's everyone and calls them scammer and anti semitic in shout box. he's been doing this in just about every BB board.:D

youre talking bullshit. yeah play prank on me? is the name bigsport from your forum ring any bells? did you forget the messaged i got from you on wcb forum?
do you want me to publish the messages and show how much racist comments i got from you and your users on the forum? and the messages i got from you to my mail about jewish and israeli going straight to hell??

He's a slapass. He was banned at WWCB, peak-muscle and AFboard, and Myosaurus I think can confirm also at AB....for the same shit. Now that I remember, he was also banned rAJ's forum, generationxbb too. He always posts on increlex.

Here is his race according to him:

That's from a deleted post over at WCBB under the name sssafa30.

Here is a post from him under the name...sssafa6:
increlex - World Class Bodybuilding Forum

He was posting from both Jerusalem and Hefa at the time.

He was banned at afboard under the name sssafa3 too.

btw i only banned from wcb. you following me i see and tracking my ip. nice.
i know you also from wcb forum.

Now Bio deleted this thread...Obviously because I have been busy today and did not notice it although Big A and I were talking about this guy this morning...Sorry Bio, had to undelete the thread, how could you delete the fan mail I receive:p

Now this fool gets a simple little thread deleted because he was asking questions that were obvious rule violations (sponsor vs sponsor)...10 posts in over 3 years and he is pm'ing demanding an explanation on why his thread was deleted AND the reason better meet HIS satisfaction:rolleyes::D

I'm in a good mood yesterday so I decide sure I will respond to his pm and explain to him the reason for deletion...Which in turn does not meet his satisfaction...Well then I just respond and tell him that if he actually contributed to the board then he would have enough posts by now to actually post in the sponsors threads and be able to get answers to his questions...This makes him very angry?! So his response is to begin talking shit to me, which now I am bored with this and now he is gone for good!

So he decides to create a new handle to file a formal complaint with Big A about me this morning...Racist, I am not sure where this comes from now as I do not know if he is white, black, spanish or asian, nor does he know which I am?! Obviously he believes he is entitled in some way and judging by the fact that he is crying like a jilted bitch, is probably still living in the same bedroom his momma was changing his diapers in when he was first born and his allowance from her is paying for his steroid use :rolleyes:

So I will leave this thread open as a K1 COMPLAINT thread...Anyone that wishes to cry about shit may do so here...Anyone that wishes to repost some of the lovely asshole comments I have posted over the years may also do that as well:cool:

K1, why wont you show the messages you send me about the thread?
release my ban and i will show it to everyone. to show my truth.
r u afraid?

Kawasaki? I should add the OP used to pm me a lot over the last year. He was doing this to lots of people on here?

do you want to cry because i sent you messages?
but when you needed me to register to your other froum or buy from your comapny peptides, you knew to send me messages to convince me isnt it?

Last edited:
That's cute, you've come back...Thread was starting to bore me and I have been waiting for someone to come in to keep it somewhat interesting:cool:

So we're all racists, haters and out to get you eh...I deleted your pathetic little thread and you throw a hissy-fit?! Then you just keep running your fucking mouth until I am bored dealing with you and you catch yourself the bye-bye card...So what do you do, you go and cry to Big A, as if he was your daddy and I'm the neighborhood bully:p:rolleyes:

Did your momma squeeze too tight when she was dropping you out...Did daddy fondle you growing up?! Guess what, nobody gives a fuck man! You are one annoying, useless fucking sperm bank...Get off mommies tit and butch the fuck up! Apparently the issue is you if you are getting banned on every board...Stop the home schooling and get out there into the world so you can finally figure out how to conduct yourself around grown folk! Maybe even find a woman (or a man if that's your thing) and get your little pecker wet...Might make you moving out of your momma's basement that much easier;)

That's cute, you've come back...Thread was starting to bore me and I have been waiting for someone to come in to keep it somewhat interesting:cool:

So we're all racists, haters and out to get you eh...I deleted your pathetic little thread and you throw a hissy-fit?! Then you just keep running your fucking mouth until I am bored dealing with you and you catch yourself the bye-bye card...So what do you do, you go and cry to Big A, as if he was your daddy and I'm the neighborhood bully:p:rolleyes:

Did your momma squeeze too tight when she was dropping you out...Did daddy fondle you growing up?! Guess what, nobody gives a fuck man! You are one annoying, useless fucking sperm bank...Get off mommies tit and butch the fuck up! Apparently the issue is you if you are getting banned on every board...Stop the home schooling and get out there into the world so you can finally figure out how to conduct yourself around grown folk! Maybe even find a woman (or a man if that's your thing) and get your little pecker wet...Might make you moving out of your momma's basement that much easier;)

why wont you show all the conversation i made with you to show who you really are? are you afraid?
did you see me saying all this board is racist? lol are you for real?
i have the right to complain about you. deal with it. grow up.
if you dont give a fuck why you left this thread i wrote? you needed something to prove yourself your not an asshole?

uh oh, looks like the thread may start getting more exciting than just who is the the Best Batman actor!

Just a word... at my old job several years ago, I was an account manager at a rather large company, this young lady would bitch and complain about every supervisor she ever had there, and when I was promoted, I was her supervisor and she complained about me, filed several complaints that never went anywhere as I was cleared of any wrong doing.

One young lady she was complaining to, called her out on it and said how most of the other supervisors were loved by the other employees, how several of them were recognized for Account Management Leadership and so on... and the common denominator between all of those supervisors, was her. She was told to take a long look in the mirror and figure out who the real problem is.

I don't know the situation here, nor do I care to know it. But if someone has issues with just about everyone, there comes a time when he needs to be honest with himself and realize he may be the problem.

Just my thought for the day.

The More You Know.... :p

why wont you show all the conversation i made with you to show who you really are? are you afraid?
did you see me saying all this board is racist? lol are you for real?
i have the right to complain about you. deal with it. grow up.
if you dont give a fuck why you left this thread i wrote? you needed something to prove yourself your not an asshole?

I left this thread because I enjoy talking shit to knuckle-dragging primates like yourself...Sometimes I find it to be entertaining early in the morning, when starting my day!

As for trying to prove to myself that I'm NOT an asshole...You are really confused there...There is not one person on this planet that knows me that would say I'm NOT an asshole because I AM...And I am quite fine with that, it is who I am:cool:

So you would like the members of this board to see how pathetic you are in the fact that your stupid ass thread was deleted and you did not agree with it, as if you had a choice in how this board is run and what I can and cannot do here:

sssafa3 said:
k1* said:
Pharmacom is a sponsor here and Balkan is a sponsor here...Sponsor/sponsor product questions belong the in the sponsor's personal thread...You need 50 posts to be able to post in the sponsors forum.....

sssafa3 said:
hey i wonder why my post deleted? cause i mentioned the brands names? i didnt wrote my sources

k1* said:
It's a brand vs brand (sponsor vs sponsor) thread...Adding Bayer in makes no difference!

Maybe if you contributed more to the board in the past 3 years your posts wouldn't be examined that closely and you would have been able to post the questions in the proper forum, no?

sssafa3 said:
oooo i appologize that in my 3 years in the forum i didnt contributed to the forum like you mr. K1....lol

btw sponsor vs sponsor? bayer is a sponsor here?
you keep giving me weird reasons for deleting my post. i didnt saw more than one review on pharmacom gear....
so what if i mentioned them? you are afraid people give them bad reviews?
you can "examined" me how much you can, and keep promoting your fuckin SYNTHETEK shit and go straight to hell

Now, I find it funny that he had to mention Synthetek at the end but then go and cry to Big A about being banned and my attitude...Guess he doesn't know who owns Synthetek?! Just another stupid fucking waste of cum that the condom company should have sent an apology letter to his daddy for!

Big A said:
sssafa6 said:
hey how r u? you don't know me we talked in the past.
i was banned a few days ago by K1. my last username was sssafa3.(i registered in a new user today).
any way i want to complain about K1. that guy have serious issues. i have been a member more than 3 years in the forum, and that guy deleted my thread with no apparent reason, and i admit i jittered and offense him, after he sent me not appropriate comments about my thread.
im really disappointed you give that guy that thinks hes a god, the power to control the threads.

why wont you show all the conversation between us mr. k1.
or you forgot another message you sent me?
why wouldnt you release my ban so that i can publish all our conversation.
and not just the messages you wish to show to everyone.
so what if i complain about you? you want to cry to your mother about it?
learn to accept criticism.

dont you have a life? you need a thread like this to prove you are a good guy?
well you are shit.

Last edited:
why wont you show all the conversation between us mr. k1.
or you forgot another message you sent me?
why wouldnt you release my ban so that i can publish all our conversation.
and not just the messages you wish to show to everyone.
so what if i complain about you? you want to cry to your mother about it?
learn to accept criticism.

dont you have a life? you need a thread like this to prove you are a good guy?
well you are shit.

You have to be one of the biggest fucking idiots I've had to deal with in the past few months...The only other message that you received from me was attached to the reason for banning because you were banned as soon as you sent the last pm...Above is our entire 'private messages' conversation (2 pm responses from me and both posted above)...If you would like me to add the message you received when you log in with the other handle so be:

[Fuck off man...You are a waste of time.....]

BTW, you need to come with some better shit then that...I didn't pm the owner of the board crying, or start a thread continuing to cry...If you don't have any better ammo then the shit you are coming with you might as well do like I said in your ban and fuck off because you're not even fun talking shit to!

Last edited:
You have to be one of the biggest fucking idiots I've had to deal with in the past few months...The only other message that you received from me was attached to the reason for banning because you were banned as soon as you sent the last pm...Above is our entire 'private messages' conversation (2 pm responses from me and both posted above)...If you would like me to add the message you received when you log in with the other handle so be:

yeah? r u sure thats all the messages? well that shows even more how fucking lier you are.

yeah you didnt cried to the moderators here. keep telling everyone here lies.
believe me if i had the chance to show all our conversation its enough.
but i keep figuring out how lier and shit you are.
keep crying to the moderators here about me.

Last edited:
yeah? r u sure thats all the messages? well that shows even more how fucking lier you are.

Jesus fucking christ, you are a fucking monkey aren't you?!! 2 fucking responses from me 2!!! There are 2 fucking responses above...There were NO other messages sent from me to you, you stupid fucking, illiterate piece of hammered shit!!!

You are starting to annoy me now...You need to find a different hobby because you sure as fuck aint built for this one!

Now you've gone and ruined the thread even more then it was when you started it...And once again you've shown you are a waste of fucking time!

Apparently this thread didn't turn out to be the fun, shit talking type of thread many of us were hoping for...Instead it turned into me trying to teach a fucking kid how to put on his helmet before getting on the short bus:rolleyes:

EDIT: I just lifted the ban on your handle...Post this mystery message I sent you considering there are only 2 in my sent box to you...You're like a ripped, fucking cunt that looks like a roast beef sandwich, only good to be used as a punching bag.

Last edited:
Jesus fucking christ, you are a fucking monkey aren't you?!! 2 fucking responses from me 2!!! There are 2 fucking responses above...There were NO other messages sent from me to you, you stupid fucking, illiterate piece of hammered shit!!!

You are starting to annoy me now...You need to find a different hobby because you sure as fuck aint built for this one!

Now you've gone and ruined the thread even more then it was when you started it...And once again you've shown you are a waste of fucking time!

Apparently this thread didn't turn out to be the fun, shit talking type of thread many of us were hoping for...Instead in turned into me trying to teach a fucking kid how to put on his helmet before getting on the short bus:rolleyes:

you know what? it doesnt matter cause you are not going to post our full conversation anyway.
ive ruined the thread? lol. you left this thread opened after i was banned just to make a laugh at me and show how a man you are isnt it? its weird how quick you erase threads but this you left active.
dont worry i will find a way to release my ban and show our conversation and how lier and full of shit you are.
you and your "friends" from wcb forum can continue and tell lies on me here.
ooo i am banned from all the forums is it true? lol.

you know what? it doesnt matter cause you are not going to post our full conversation anyway.
ive ruined the thread? lol. you left this thread opened after i was banned just to make a laugh at me and show how a man you are isnt it? its weird how quick you erase threads but this you left active.
dont worry i will find a way to release my ban and show our conversation and how lier and full of shit you are.
you and your "friends" from wcb forum can continue and tell lies on me here.
ooo i am banned from all the forums is it true? lol.

Dumb shit, I just lifted the ban on your handle...Post the mystery message so I can reban the handle and then ban this one too...I am past done with you and this thread is boring now.

Last edited:
Well it's clear now this asshole was just fishing, hoping to get his handle unbanned...He had long enough to get back here with this mystery message I sent him?!

Obviously this thread never went the way we were all hoping for...Shame, it could have been some shit-talking fun but hey, it is what it is I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws