over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Absolute best mass-building steroids?

Test E. 350 E3D + Tren A. 50 EOD + Tren E. 200 E3D + G 4iu's daily
Gonna be 1bigmofo with that!

This. I got gyno after I came off SD. Can't be sure that SD was the culprit but nothing else ever did this to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my gyno from sd. It's my fault though... I knew nothing about running it and should of never did it at the time

primo+Dbol

I'm always confused when people say that tren does not put on size.. Tren has a anabolic /androgen ratio of 500 500.. Tes is 100 100.. So the anabolic component is 5 times higher than test.. No way it doesn't add size.. Some confuse bloat with solid tissue.. Of course we need a bit of estrogen for growth.. Tren doesn't provide that.. But a small dose of test will.. Tren even in low doses ( 150 to 200 ) a week provides good gains.. I personally can't go any higher than that without unwanted sides.. How some are doing 600 ect is baffling to me lol..

I'm always confused when people say that tren does not put on size.. Tren has a anabolic /androgen ratio of 500 500.. Tes is 100 100.. So the anabolic component is 5 times higher than test.. No way it doesn't add size.. Some confuse bloat with solid tissue.. Of course we need a bit of estrogen for growth.. Tren doesn't provide that.. But a small dose of test will.. Tren even in low doses ( 150 to 200 ) a week provides good gains.. I personally can't go any higher than that without unwanted sides.. How some are doing 600 ect is baffling to me lol..

People, even veterans, will not gain as much weight on tren because it's also burning fat at the same time it is building muscle, so they will dismiss it as a muscle builder, which is just illogical. Tren builds more actual muscle than any other injectable steroid to me.

test, tren, and superdrol/anadrol is the most powerful stack for AAS

My understanding is that AA ratios don't necessarily correlate to effectiveness of the drug for mass and strength. That's not to say tren isn't an extremely powerful anabolic steroid, but I just wouldn't use AA ratios as a comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing science about my answer here about why I don't use Tren to build muscle. Yes I believe it will build some serious tissue. Here's what Tren does to me that doesn't make it an optimal muscle builder...for me. My sleep gets bad even in small doses and I refuse to take anything other than OTC for that. My appetite isn't great while I use it. My mood is shit. So if my mood is shit and I don't feel well or sleep well then training is compromised. But that's for ME.

Others don't have the same issues. And as stated above...for the naturally leaner guys I feel it can contribute to even higher metabolic rate thus being hard to 'out eat' the Tren. For naturally husky guys it's most likely better as long as sides are not there.

People, even veterans, will not gain as much weight on tren because it's also burning fat at the same time it is building muscle, so they will dismiss it as a muscle builder, which is just illogical. Tren builds more actual muscle than any other injectable steroid to me.

test, tren, and superdrol/anadrol is the most powerful stack for AAS

One of my best lean mass building cycles was:
750 Test E / 600 Tren E / 20 SD / 6 iu GH / 2iu slin on training days.
Ate 500 cals over maintenance on training days / maintenance on days off.
Fasted cardio 3 x weekly @40 min.

One of my best lean mass building cycles was:
750 Test E / 600 Tren E / 20 SD / 6 iu GH / 2iu slin on training days.
Ate 500 cals over maintenance on training days / maintenance on days off.
Fasted cardio 3 x weekly @40 min.

Nice, that's about as good as it gets if you could only use three steroids plus gh/slin

Tren is way to hard to feed, Even at 6000 cals.
Sure any gains are pure muscle, but for me adding a couple of extra lbs gives me something to burn besides muscle come spring when calories are less and expenditure is more.
Also thinking of dropping growth for the same reasons....?

Tren even in low doses ( 150 to 200 ) a week provides good gains.. I personally can't go any higher than that without unwanted sides.. How some are doing 600 ect is baffling to me lol..

Unless you live alone and have no desire whatsoever to interact with other human beings, the psychological cataclysm generated by tren definitely makes it extremely UNWORTHY to me... :eek:

I know eq isn't a strong steroid. For the ones who have ran it and saw good gains, what amount per week did you run?

I know eq isn't a strong steroid. For the ones who have ran it and saw good gains, what amount per week did you run?

I love EQ. 800 a week does a body good.

I would like to heard about people gains from 3-400mg of EQ.

Not much, but I could image ran for 20-24 weeks, even that low dose would produce nice gains.

^This. This x10

25-30mg/d Tren Ace is the starting point for Tren. But we all know that everybody's gone Tren crazy with some Tren-bolony. There are guys taking Tren who never even tried Nandrolone. Crazy if you ask me, yet for a select few, it may even be wise to begin on Tren so that you may start majorly proliferating those satellite cells from the get go.

Next to the mix, I think that combining Trenbolone and Trestolone is great. Trest will give you some of that estrogen that you need while adding a serious anabolic to the mix. If you just combine them in moderation, then you can just think of them as one, a complete 19-nor.

Something like 30mg/d Tren and 10mg/d Trest is wonderful. From there, you can add whatever suites your convictions.

I would like to heard about people gains from 3-400mg of EQ.

Not much, but I could image ran for 20-24 weeks, even that low dose would produce nice gains.

20-24 wks of EQ is asking for sludge blood. 8 wks at 800mg is all I'll do and then switch my anabolic. Even at 400mg your asking for issue. Even after 8 weeks the EQ is still active in our system for like 4 weeks after your last pin. Now extend a full 24 weeks and you're looking at 30 wks. No Bueno. Your better be donating every 8 wks.

Don't listen to that BS about you have to run it for 16-20 wks. For me it really kicks hard weeks 3-8. Then I switch before hemo gets crazy high and I'll still donate.

Test: 750mgs +
GH: 5ius +
Slin: 10ius +
Deca: 600mgs
Anadrol: 150 mgs
TREN: Any dose

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads