over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Absolute best mass-building steroids?

Tren for days will make anything grow

20-24 wks of EQ is asking for sludge blood. 8 wks at 800mg is all I'll do and then switch my anabolic. Even at 400mg your asking for issue. Even after 8 weeks the EQ is still active in our system for like 4 weeks after your last pin. Now extend a full 24 weeks and you're looking at 30 wks. No Bueno. Your better be donating every 8 wks.

Don't listen to that BS about you have to run it for 16-20 wks. For me it really kicks hard weeks 3-8. Then I switch before hemo gets crazy high and I'll still donate.

I like eq... But I agree that you don't need it for that long.. Doing the simple math of half lives shows you that if running 800 mgs by the second week it is kicking in pretty damn good.. 8 weeks is fine for EQ considering the compound is still very active for weeks after last shot.. Same with deca..

Test 600mg week
Eq 600/900mg Week
Dbol 50mg a day

Is an awesome bulker cycle thats damn cheap

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

Test 600mg week
Eq 600/900mg Week
Dbol 50mg a day

Is an awesome bulker cycle thats damn cheap

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk

I would imagine many great physiques have been built on something similar.

The term mass. Get that shit outta here lol.
Obviously muscle is the goal but watery compound help a lot.
Your joints feel better which allows you to do more. Tren is great (especially hex) but dry joints (if this happens) can make it hard to push the heavier weights despite awesome strength.

I personally love combining tren/npp.
Inject sdoll is pretty bomb as well.
Injectables that are meant to be orals have been amazing for me

^This. This x10

25-30mg/d Tren Ace is the starting point for Tren. But we all know that everybody's gone Tren crazy with some Tren-bolony. There are guys taking Tren who never even tried Nandrolone. Crazy if you ask me, yet for a select few, it may even be wise to begin on Tren so that you may start majorly proliferating those satellite cells from the get go.

Next to the mix, I think that combining Trenbolone and Trestolone is great. Trest will give you some of that estrogen that you need while adding a serious anabolic to the mix. If you just combine them in moderation, then you can just think of them as one, a complete 19-nor.

Something like 30mg/d Tren and 10mg/d Trest is wonderful. From there, you can add whatever suites your convictions.

Yea other than the people needing to try nandrolone before tren part, I completely agree with your post and think that tren + trest would be a great combo on paper at least. I bet the few who have tried stacking those two saw some crazy results.

I like eq... But I agree that you don't need it for that long.. Doing the simple math of half lives shows you that if running 800 mgs by the second week it is kicking in pretty damn good.. 8 weeks is fine for EQ considering the compound is still very active for weeks after last shot.. Same with deca..

IDK, I've never ran EQ, but I've ran lots of Deca, and for me I just don't see the effects of Deca until late...like week 8 or so. It just doesn't make much sense to me to stop it right when you start to see it work. Same with test...some people say they see test work in 4 weeks....I never see anything before week 6.

IDK, I've never ran EQ, but I've ran lots of Deca, and for me I just don't see the effects of Deca until late...like week 8 or so. It just doesn't make much sense to me to stop it right when you start to see it work. Same with test...some people say they see test work in 4 weeks....I never see anything before week 6.
I have no idea how anyone can inject something for 2 months without any results. I would definitely question how good it was. Just because the ester is longer doesn't mean it doesn't enter blood for that long.

I notice everything within 10 days. Not the full effect, but can tell I'm on

I have no idea how anyone can inject something for 2 months without any results. I would definitely question how good it was. Just because the ester is longer doesn't mean it doesn't enter blood for that long.

Right at week 4 or 5 on deca, its prolactin effects become apparent in terms of sex wise. That's when the ability to fuck for a long ass time comes out. Also when my joints start to feel really lubed. Just physically I start packing on size and water from deca...anti e or not...around week 8.

Of course everyone is slightly different. Maybe thats just me.

I've never ran Deca past 10 week though, and never past 300mg. Thats why I want to see what it will do at 14-16 weeks. No need to go to a higher dose though.

Last edited:

Correct.

It only takes 30-48 hours for blood levels to peak after an injection of enth or cyp esters, and about 48-60 hours with decanoate/undecylenate esters.

Eq at 600 mg does me good, 10 to 12 weeks tops before my
Blood become syrup. Tren is a horrible bulked for my biochemistry, lots of appetite issues and metabolic increases that require abnormal
Amounts of calories to grow.

Best bulkier for me is 1g test , 50 drol, ghrp and slin post workout . Manage to stay lean and grow with quality tissue.

My 2 favorites were Thai Anabol and Test. Always would blow up on that stack! To

Im just jumping in on the tail end.....just my .02 cents, i'm with JJ.......GH, test/tren/slin/ and i would add 600mg/week of NPP, and maybe superdrol.....add a natural or script diuretic and 25mcg T3/day. EAT/TRAIN/REST.....

Also at the advice of my BB'ing coach, i started dosing 80mcg LR3 IGF-1 immediately PWO, only on training days. This should add a little,but permanent satellite muscle cells. My computer is down so i cant copy and paste(using my droid phone), but if you google Pubmed/IGF-1/muscle grownth.....you will see studies,proving that it is in fact anabolic, and anti catabolic.....as we are currently debating in another thread. Anyone else doing this??

Maybe u guys can help a brutha out...I've been using cyp (Watson) for trt for almost 2 yrs. It really changed my life in so many good ways. Now I'm looking for something stronger to build mass. Any recommendations for a step up that's not too over the top?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks. Any other feedback is appreciated. Dose amts would b helpful too. I have been doing .5 - 1 ml test biweekly... Anastrozole & .5 ml HCG biweekly

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311