over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice please!

gordo14

Registered
I know this was designed by a pro, so i think it will be great. I have just one question.......Is less really more? I mean as a first cycle should i run only 250 per week? That would leave me enough test for another 10 week cycle at 250p/week. Or am i correct in understanding that if i run 250 per week, then next time around i will need to bump it up to 500 per week to get results? Or should i just go all out and run the full 500 and go from there? Any input is greatly appreciated. I know this is something that has probably been discussed before, however i was looking for insight into what others who have tryed think.
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT

I know this was designed by a pro, so i think it will be great. I have just one question.......Is less really more? I mean as a first cycle should i run only 250 per week? That would leave me enough test for another 10 week cycle at 250p/week. Or am i correct in understanding that if i run 250 per week, then next time around i will need to bump it up to 500 per week to get results? Or should i just go all out and run the full 500 and go from there? Any input is greatly appreciated. I know this is something that has probably been discussed before, however i was looking for insight into what others who have tryed think.
Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT

Since this is your first cycle i would start at 250mg a week, for the first 3-4ks and see how you feel. If you feel good you can always bump it up. START SLOW good luck bro...

Clen for pct? Please explain.

Clen for pct? Please explain.

It was included with the kit i purchased. With no explanation on how to run it. With all the research i have done i have enough for about 1 month supply. And i assume you would run it during pct to help keep any additional fat from creeping up while recovering from cycle. Now i also thought based on my findings that it might make more sense to run it for the last 4 weeks of cycle due to its fat burning propertys, as well as the anabolic effects it has shown in horses....not sure if it works the same on humans though. I would appreciate anything anyone would like to add about the clen. I could always save it for another time. I also know how to dose it.... taper up then down, i also now about the receptor saturation. After 2 weeks i can take a week off and bridge that with a diff fatburner, or after week 2 i can take benedryll at night to help my receptors while continuing the clen.

First off I'll talk about clen. The anabolic properties you spoke of in Horses is correct. However the amount of clen needed by humans to get the same anabolic properties you seek is extremely dangerous, so I would not recommend attempting to use clen as an anabolic. Now as an anti-catobolic then this is a different story. The amount used for this and for some thermogenic fat burning is far less and (for lack of a better word) reasonbly safe. SO that is why the clen is probably included at the end of your cycle and used after your last shot. Simply to spare muscle. As for the cycle itself in my eyes looks reasonable. However i also agree with the less is better theory and practice. 250-300mg/wk would be just fine. DO this for 4 weeks and then run 500/wk for the duration of the cycle. It is sensable and not over the top.

i blew up on my first cycle, i had the sustanon preloads i only had 10 of them so i ran 1 a week along with ergopharm 1-ad

man that was the best gains in size i ever got. if only it could be like that everytime.

Thanks!

Thanks for the input old fella, i appreciate all the attention that has been given to me. When i have a question i always seem to get a very upfront answer. I love Professional Muscle. I wish i would have found this board long ago! Well i will run the 250 for 4 weeks and see how i feel. Maybe up it to 50 for the last part of the cycle. Still undecided though. We will see how well i grow on 250 per week.

1-ad

i blew up on my first cycle, i had the sustanon preloads i only had 10 of them so i ran 1 a week along with ergopharm 1-ad

man that was the best gains in size i ever got. if only it could be like that everytime.

I still have a bottle of the ergopharm 1-ad. I was alergic to it or something. I started taking my first bottle, and my thighs would go all tingly like they were asleep, and start to ache. Doc said it sounded like my siatic nerve(sorry bout the spelling). I never felt anything like that till i started taking those, the feeling went away within a few days of discontinuing. Just something i thought i would share.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131