mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alright time to get back on this fuckin crazy train!!

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
So I just picked up 2x 4mg semaglutide to help with some excess fat I put on being outta the gym for damn near 9 months. Also stocked up on enough GH to run 3-5ius ED for about a year straight, plan to do at least a year straight with GH at 3-5ius, depending how my fucking hands can handle it again!!

I have never used semaglutide, so do I take it on empty stomach, IM, sub Q, right when I wake up, right before I eat, right before I go to bed with a small snack? I know it suppresses appetite but my biggest fear is loosing all this hard earned mass I have put on over the years so I plan to run. Test, NPP, Deca, and Mast. Will cut the NPP after about 8 weeks and then just stick to Test, mast and deca at about 300mg a week, love what it does for my joints . I also plan to run GH the entire time too, so all in all what would some of you fuckers recommend as a good dosing protocol for the GH?? With or without food for loosing weight but keeping lean mass, and what about the semaglutide? Do I take this stuff seperatly or can I can take it same time as my GH, I only need to take the semaglutide 1x ew and the GH I will split into 1.5-2Iu doses, 2x a day. First dose of GH as soon as I get up, I don't eat for about 4 hours after I get up, have a long commute to work and then when I get there I have to get the adult babies fuckin moving or they stand around with finger in their ass!! 2nd dose of GH will be bout 2 hrs before I hit the gym for the night when I get done at work, so I will take the GH around 2:30-4pm and then get to the gym between 5-6pm. How does this sound to the expierenced fellas around here that have done lots of expeirmenting on themselves and what have you found to work best? I know everyone is different but there has to be something that is similar no matter how you slice it! If im fucking crazy, feel free to tell me so and I will Kindly tell you to lick my sack :p ;).

Ok thanks for any solid input my Pro M brahs!!! Let a brother know what you think, and I plan to post before back injury pics, after back injury healing pics, and then recovered beast mode pics. But need some advice here as funds are tight, tight gotta buy more guns to sink in my boat!

Goddamn son. Paragraphs and proper formatting next time please 😂.

I don’t have semaglutide advice, but I’d avoid food around your gh dosing unless you’re leveraging insulin in that same window - controlling blood glucose and preventing insulin resistance will be key to fat loss here.

Everyone is a bit different so get some test strips and check your blood sugar periodically around gh dosing to figure out food timing. This is probably a good idea with semaglutide as well, in the interest of tracking how your body is responding to it.

5iu gh/day for a year is solid. I like a bit more myself tbh, but I don’t get bad sides even at 10iu+ (other than a bit of water that I can drop in a couple days by lowering dose).

I don’t have semaglutide advice, but I’d avoid food around your gh dosing unless you’re leveraging insulin in that same window - controlling blood glucose and preventing insulin resistance will be key to fat loss here.

Everyone is a bit different so get some test strips and check your blood sugar periodically around gh dosing to figure out food timing. This is probably a good idea with semaglutide as well, in the interest of tracking how your body is responding to it.

5iu gh/day for a year is solid. I like a bit more myself tbh, but I don’t get bad sides even at 10iu+ (other than a bit of water that I can drop in a couple days by lowering dose).
they have AI bots for this shit now you see me using it with my company sometimes on IG :) cheers my boy

they have AI bots for this shit now you see me using it with my company sometimes on IG :) cheers my boy
Yeah man I use AI to automate a lot of my workflow. It helps I consult for Google 😂

No idea about the segmaglutide do you have trouble sticking to a diet? How many calories you at?

I'd use gh in the am pre fasted cardio if you do it. But really just get it in diet will determine how fast you shed fat. Training and AAS will be what retains muscle in a defect

I took Sema 100mcg 3x this week and it’s been too much suppressant so far.. probs just do 2x a week to start

If it's the little 4mg vials I get for everyone. Mix 2ml of bac water. Start at .5mg so 25iu on insulin pin. Inject just like GH in stomach fat but only once a week. Doesn't matter what time of day. First week you may not feel that much or you might. Don't go up in dose stay at that for atleast 3 to 4 weeks then go up another .5mg. Repeat this until you hit 2mg.

Question, knowing that sema’s main impact is on hunger signaling, why not diet regularly with all the bells and whistles (diet, cardio, clen, maybe T3) and when cals get low low implement semaglutide? Seems like you could stretch it out a bit more like that. It seems like a good tool in the toolbox, not the MAIN driver in a diet.

be careful with sema dose, as said above, start lower than you want to and give it time, some have had very bad nausea and heartburn/reflux all night for days after starting at too high dose, not a guarantee for everyone but probably worth avoiding if possible, just a thought.

Question, knowing that sema’s main impact is on hunger signaling, why not diet regularly with all the bells and whistles (diet, cardio, clen, maybe T3) and when cals get low low implement semaglutide? Seems like you could stretch it out a bit more like that. It seems like a good tool in the toolbox, not the MAIN driver in a diet.
I vote for this too. My wife, who struggles mightily w dieting/hunger/self-control, has found semaglutide to be like a miracle drug for her. She has asked me several times if i want to try it but i don't tend to have a problem with those things and am generally comfortable feeling hungry when its appropriate. I do imagine it could be very helpful toward the end of a prep though when cals are really cut down like what theotherone55 said. I think money could be better spent elsewhere unless the diet suppression is really needed

I could use something to specifically reduce my desire for peanut butter haha

When I look at the world I see so many obese people I think segmaglutide has value as many can't put the fork down. But when I read forums I'm shocked to see so many people that say they can't gain weight because their digestion or eating is a chore. I feel like people need reverse segmaglutide.

Not referring to guys who need 6-7k to progress but are there actually gym rats who think 4-4.5k is a struggle?

When I look at the world I see so many obese people I think segmaglutide has value as many can't put the fork down. But when I read forums I'm shocked to see so many people that say they can't gain weight because their digestion or eating is a chore. I feel like people need reverse segmaglutide.

Not referring to guys who need 6-7k to progress but are there actually gym rats who think 4-4.5k is a struggle?
Dude I struggle to eat LESS than that amount lol. I hate cutting. I can bang out 4K of decently clean food in a couple hours every night if I need to - shit, I’m doing 3,500 between now (3 PM) and bedtime (8 PM) because I had a lot of work backlog and chores and couldn’t get meals in on time earlier lol. So excited for it too 😂

Dude I struggle to eat LESS than that amount lol. I hate cutting. I can bang out 4K of decently clean food in a couple hours every night if I need to - shit, I’m doing 3,500 between now (3 PM) and bedtime (8 PM) because I had a lot of work backlog and chores and couldn’t get meals in on time earlier lol. So excited for it too 😂
Agree. An actual meal starts at 2000 imo lol. I don't start eating till 4 so I can actually have decent size meals.

When i am eating really clean and aiming to get like 250g+ protein daily i have a hard time eating enough. It would be real shitty to get to 250g without a few protein shakes. Whole food protein sources make me stuffed. When i really started getting into bodybuilding and was trying to gain weight i used to set out all of the non-perishable food items for the day on the counter (canned tuna, dry goods, whatever) and I'd be like fuck i gotta get through all of this today?! Would have my calculations done and food set out or in fridge daily, was a chore! For a while i made this kind of casserole concoction that was a mix of all kinds of shit but if i ate some number of cups of it daily it met all my macros. It did not taste good but it worked.

LOL- I got lost and wandered off after getting two sentences deep into the second paragraph. My nuts itching diverted my attention.

When i am eating really clean and aiming to get like 250g+ protein daily i have a hard time eating enough. It would be real shitty to get to 250g without a few protein shakes. Whole food protein sources make me stuffed. When i really started getting into bodybuilding and was trying to gain weight i used to set out all of the non-perishable food items for the day on the counter (canned tuna, dry goods, whatever) and I'd be like fuck i gotta get through all of this today?! Would have my calculations done and food set out or in fridge daily, was a chore! For a while i made this kind of casserole concoction that was a mix of all kinds of shit but if i ate some number of cups of it daily it met all my macros. It did not taste good but it worked.
Damn that's crazy. Have you always had such a small appetite? I wish I did, having a huge healthy appetite is a curse especially when your goal is to be lean year round. I enjoy eating Even when I'm full.

Ha! The problem is i can eat all kinds of shitty food, its just when I'm eating really clean, which i guess is kind of a blessing? It's like junk food doesn't fill me up but a tupperware of chicken breast and rice/broccoli sticks w me for a while. Eggs really make me full. I love eggs but don't eat them a ton because I'll have no appetite for hours after eating them.

I save semaglutide for DNP weeks.

DNP+food= heat.

I run semaglutide, DNp, eat like a bird and nap for two weeks. No crazy carb cravings, training 3x a week low volume, just rest and read….two weeks later I’m down 9lbs and my joints are ready for pounding again.

Damn that's crazy. Have you always had such a small appetite? I wish I did, having a huge healthy appetite is a curse especially when your goal is to be lean year round. I enjoy eating Even when I'm full.
You’re like my wife… She can have a large salad with alllllll the trimmings, then kill a plate literally overflowing with food. Once she’s done she’s thinking about what’s the next meal.

I gotta skip the salad or I won’t be able to eat my meal. And I’m definitely NOT thinking abt eating once I finish a meal. Protein shakes are extremely helpful to me!

No way could I use semaglutide. I’d never eat!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity