over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

America Dead Last In Healthcare

Yeah bro when I got stabbed back when I was 19 I was on my own so had to file for some assistance program back then but before that I got a printout of the bill. It was crazy, I specifically remember there was a charge $40 for tissues from the ICU that was back in 08 who knows what crazy prices they have now
I think now a days kids can be on their insurance up to age 24.

Does anyone know how COBRA works? If someone quits a job, or is between jobs, they are still covered? I think someone should be covered for a short period of time if they step away from a job to look for a new one. But 6 months, if you can't find full time employment in that span, someone isn't looking hard enough (not talking about a dream job but a job, some people think they are too good to work certain jobs but the market is the market)

Very proud of our nordic countries' health care :) Not gonna throw shade at others, saying its bad. I rather just talk up ours. It took 5 days from when they found cancer in my mums lungs to start of cemo. And I gladly pay our taxes to have that service for everyone, for free.
One thing people don't realize, america has more "poor" people not working than nordic countries, and what maldorf pointed out about immigration. Therefore the worker bees would be paying more, for more people not working, than a nordic country.

To make it looks simple. Country A has 100 people, 90 work and pay the bills for the 100. 10 don't work but benefit
Country B has 100 people, 65 people work and pay the bills for the 100, 35 don't work but benefit.

The workers in Country A pay more than country B because they have to pay for more people other than themselves.

I think now a days kids can be on their insurance up to age 24.

Does anyone know how COBRA works? If someone quits a job, or is between jobs, they are still covered? I think someone should be covered for a short period of time if they step away from a job to look for a new one. But 6 months, if you can't find full time employment in that span, someone isn't looking hard enough (not talking about a dream job but a job, some people think they are too good to work certain jobs but the market is the market)
Yeah, COBRA works by continuing the same policy you had under the employment but you basically have to pay the entire monthly premium. It's very expensive, but sometimes must be done when changing jobs. Many employers don't give you insurance during the first 30 days of employment.

We did it once for 1 or 2 months. It's OK for short stints, but most can't afford it for long.

Yeah, COBRA works by continuing the same policy you had under the employment but you basically have to pay the entire monthly premium. It's very expensive, but sometimes must be done when changing jobs. Many employers don't give you insurance during the first 30 days of employment.

We did it once for 1 or 2 months. It's OK for short stints, but most can't afford it for long.
Damn. I haven't switched jobs much but feel like most new employers, the health plan kicks in immediately, correct? Maybe that is just for larger companies?

Damn. I haven't switched jobs much but feel like most new employers, the health plan kicks in immediately, correct? Maybe that is just for larger companies?
It might have changed since then. At the time my wife was going from one giant bank to another. Recent job changes I don't think have had the 30 day policy. My wife was a Vice President at the time too, so not an hourly employee.

It’s all about money! Big Pharma are the biggest crooks prescribing synthetic opioids Oxy, Zany etc. and anything that benefits or helps us they are quick to make illegal. And the states are the only country that advertises medications. I’m tiered of the diabetic commercials showing everyone is happy eating healthy foods and doing some physical activity! Come on advertise living healthy don’t wait till you get diabetes! What happened to eat right and exercise to prevent diabetes. It’s ass backwards. If my numbers are off they are quick to prescribe something instead of trying to fix it another way they are not healers.
you got that right.. Its huge corruption . Guess who trains the md`s and controls their protocols? Dr tennants book that i read ,he says the medical system is the 3rd leading cause of death in the US....WOW.... Dr tennant who is an MD but doesnt practice their ways because many things in the system are barbaric. Their system is cut ,poison and burn. Im about 90 percent through my cancer tutor course and have learned alot about the monopoly of their system. Blackrock and vangaurd own all big pharma and they basically own so much wealth in the world. I have read many doctors books that were practicing the AMA system but they got out because of the system is so flawed..You dam right ,they r not healers......They dont want cures because they would loose too many drug sales where their system is disease management. This is a huge deception to the public. Everyone should be furious . They influence and lobby government so you ar kind of forced into their system unless u have enough money to go and see a natural doc or an functional doctor. Now u got me started to a deep hole of greed and corruption.

Did you finally get the results back from your echo?
you mean from the biopsys?
of course not, because although we pay healthcare a shitload of money they are slow as hell.
i hear excuses all the time.
i am happy i still got my vest because it seems noone cares about heart issues right now and all they do is hunt the "dangerous" covid..

All those countries have a better quality of life then USA on the quality of life index. Money is only one of many factors. People are generally happier overall in these countries.

But no more free (if the US were actually a country with a limited government republic, which it is not). What I mean is that Americans pay a lot of taxes to support a massive federal government but they don't have a universal health system.

you mean from the biopsys?
of course not, because although we pay healthcare a shitload of money they are slow as hell.
i hear excuses all the time.
i am happy i still got my vest because it seems noone cares about heart issues right now and all they do is hunt the "dangerous" covid..
Yeah, I knew you had some test results still unheard. I hope it all turns out well for you. At least you seem to be feeling ok.

Yeah, I knew you had some test results still unheard. I hope it all turns out well for you. At least you seem to be feeling ok.
thanks maldorf.
yeah, i have to say i am pretty happy with my current state of well-being.
for someone wearing an external defibrillator people often wonder how fit i still am :p
but i would like to get rid of the external defibrillator soon, at best without an implant but the results will show

It appears the study built it's parameters around assuming socialized medicine was better. Having access vs good or quick access as to which is better is a matter of opinion as i see it. Those at differing ends of that spectrum would tend to have a different view point.

It appears the study built it's parameters around assuming socialized medicine was better. Having access vs good or quick access as to which is better is a matter of opinion as i see it. Those at differing ends of that spectrum would tend to have a different view point.
My question would be , to everyone who thinks Americans should have "free" health care based on a moral stance, do they also feel this "right " should be extended to every human on earth?

If so, at what cost? 50% of net income or more? How will this affect the middle class, the economy, etc?

"Free" healthcare is a pie in the sky. Utopias don't exist in the real world.

No one who wants universal medicine in the states wants "free" healthcare anymore than they want "free" military in case the US gets invaded or "free" fire service in case their home should catch fire.

What they want is free at the point of service but funded in the same way the fire service or military is funded.

If you want examples of what happens with universal healthcare look at every other major developed nation.

I dont know anyone who in good faith is looking to provide healthcare to every single person on earth and there isnt a single developed nation that is or is trying to do such a thing.

Universal medicine exists in multiple countries so the idea is clearly not utopian.

My question would be , to everyone who thinks Americans should have "free" health care based on a moral stance, do they also feel this "right " should be extended to every human on earth?

If so, at what cost? 50% of net income or more? How will this affect the middle class, the economy, etc?

No one who wants universal medicine in the states wants "free" healthcare anymore than they want "free" military in case the US gets invaded or "free" fire service in case their home should catch fire.

What they want is free at the point of service but funded in the same way the fire service or military is funded.

If you want examples of what happens with universal healthcare look at every other major developed nation.

I dont know anyone who in good faith is looking to provide healthcare to every single person on earth and there isnt a single developed nation that is or is trying to do such a thing.

Universal medicine exists in multiple countries so the idea is clearly not utopian.

The money the Pentagon spends on its senseless military actions of no use to the people (except for defense contractors and other armaments corporations) would be more than enough to provide free health care of superior quality to all Americans, including all illegal immigrants. That money could also be used so that every citizen has a home.

But it has never been a characteristic of empires to give the best of their wealth, invention and progress to their middle class population.

I have not had health care many times in my life and never thought it was my due just because i was breathing air. Food and shelter is probably more important. anyone that complains that people should have free health care i always remind them that they can donate there own time or money up to the level that their conscience allows to help the cause....which i know how much that usually is. There is only a certain amount of money in the world and how much are people willing to give up so others can have more. Mostly people want some one else make the sacrifice. And when i run the numbers rich people don't have enough money to pay for all programs people want them to.

I have not had health care many times in my life and never thought it was my due just because i was breathing air. Food and shelter is probably more important. anyone that complains that people should have free health care i always remind them that they can donate there own time or money up to the level that their conscience allows to help the cause....which i know how much that usually is. There is only a certain amount of money in the world and how much are people willing to give up so others can have more. Mostly people want some one else make the sacrifice. And when i run the numbers rich people don't have enough money to pay for all programs people want them to.

Agree. People don't take care of themselves (career, body), but are quick to demonize others who don't want the government to take care of them. I would be fine if the government took care of every person who hasn't set themselves up for success, if the money to that was used to do it didn't come out of my paycheck. Ill gladly compete for jobs, work for a living, and pay for my own needs (housing, health care) etc.

Japan seems to be doing nothing to stop it. The deficit appears to be growing fast still. When does it end? What will happen to the economy? I bet inflation is bad.
Nothing can be done really. And it's not inflation that's the problem, it's stagflation.

With a shrinking workforce and decreasing revenues all one can do is add debt or print money, unless you want to force an austerity plan - and we know how those go.

The fact that Japan is surviving just fine with massive debt and zero percent interest rates in part led Europe and now the United States into MMT like paradigms, something I'm not convinced is viable despite its vocal proponents.

A country's wealth comes from the value created by its people, but when your population is rapidly shrinking you have big problems.

This is why the government here gives you $3k when you have a kid.

Problem now is, 1) Japan followed the US example of "prosperity" and now both would-be parents work with no time for kids, and 2) young people don't even want to think about gett married or having kids because they know it's a losing game, seeing what their parent's go through.

From my point of view I honestly don't know why this is such a challenge.

Police, fire, and public school services are paid from taxes, we just take it for granted as it's always been that way

Can you imagine someone's house burning down and their neighbor's telling them, "well you just should have gotten a better job, then you'd have access to better fireman services".

The money the Pentagon spends on its senseless military actions of no use to the people (except for defense contractors and other armaments corporations) would be more than enough to provide free health care of superior quality to all Americans, including all illegal immigrants. That money could also be used so that every citizen has a home.

But it has never been a characteristic of empires to give the best of their wealth, invention and progress to their middle class population.

Never mind the fact that the traditional military machine will be useless in a modern global conflict.

There is a reason Russia and China are pumping all they can into autonomous weaponry, AI, and cyberwarfare. Neither one will sign on to LAWS either.

China plans to be the world leader in AI by 2030. Putin has said that the nation that leads the way in AI will rule the world.

They know they can't beat the US in traditional might, but that may not be necessary.

Never mind the fact that the traditional military machine will be useless in a modern global conflict.

There is a reason Russia and China are pumping all they can into autonomous weaponry, AI, and cyberwarfare. Neither one will sign on to LAWS either.

China plans to be the world leader in AI by 2030. Putin has said that the nation that leads the way in AI will rule the world.

They know they can't beat the US in traditional might, but that may not be necessary.
Skynet here we come!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner